News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Demon of the wheel.

Started by Celestial Goblin, December 10, 2005, 02:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

Another one? Is that silly guy unsated?

Imagine a perfect athethe's body with a distinctly red shade to it. A pair of leathery wings with spikes on top. Angry, but handsome face with a pair of horns. A demon, he's name is Urspike, he's the demon of the wheel.

All demons have some kind of purpose in their life, most likely a malicious one. Urspike's purpose is very clear, he takes care of a wooden bondage wheel and it's current victim. He's pretty set on his goal, desiring nothing else then to shackle somebody to the wheel and make him work it like a horse for ever and ever.
A ritual to summon him is obviously not too popular, as demonologists are more likely to desire things like 'power over fellow men' or 'forgotten arcane secrets' then 'eternal sweat over a damn wooden wheel'.
When he was invoked, it was either a magican wanting to get rid of someone, as Urspike is known to be patient and impossible to escape, or it was by mistake, like a man who wanted to call 'demon of the will' and laboured meaniglessly for three hundred years. It nontheless improved his will. The wheel.

Uh, whatever. I'm proposing you, the reader, to pay our bored Urspike a visit, and get a pretty extreme masochistic experience. Don't count on much romance, this is pain we're talking about.
It's of course, up to you do decide how you got in his little dimension.

strangely made

Hmmmm interesting ..I take it that this is a pan-dimensional multi-player game/idea ?

Celestial Goblin

Hard to say if it'd be trans-dimensional, guess the victims could come from different dimensions, sure.
It also doesn't matter if it's multiplayer, since Urspike can have a single person toiling as well as few.

strangely made

I may well be interested CG ..I'll come up with a character concept and send it your way ...probably tomorrow.

slavemarkira

*g*  Wow...hey, I'd be interested as well.  Great concept. 
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

Celestial Goblin

The wheel is not turning... The demon is waiting... The next week should hopefully see a smile on his face, but till then, we're still taking.
What can be more erotic than exhausting work in steel shackles?
Well, lots of things, but at least you get whipped.

Broken Halo

Hmm, so we are bound to a wheel as your demon tortures us forever? Is this a purely pain based rp?
It's always the quiet ones you should watch out for.

Celestial Goblin

Technically you are to be bound forever, but things happen that can set you free. Urspike can be deceived, but it's a very hard thing to do. There can also be a wonder of some kind, or someone can rescue you.
Pain will be the main focus of this game, i had a pretty strange idea, and the story will mostly be about the actuall torment, there won't be a happy orgy on page 2.
Basically, not forever but your char might think so. And i like the word 'pain based rp'.

Broken Halo

Lol, and I like 'happy orgy'. Sounds interesting though, if you turn it into a game I'll check it out.
It's always the quiet ones you should watch out for.

Celestial Goblin