Dark Sun or Ancient Rome, Gladiator and the Noblewoman (Male for Female)

Started by BlackStone, August 29, 2014, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

So this idea came to me last night.   Original had it thought for the D&D dark sun but it could be adapted to Ancient Rome.    The female character would be a wedded noblewoman in a loveless marriage.   Her husband is older than her and is not interested in her.   He instead has slaves that he sexually tortures and uses.  It is a shame for she has watched him with these slaves and is fiercely aroused by it, but he once would never use her like he does these slaves.

Needing an outlet and distraction, she attends the local games in the arena, and finds the bloodsport there as nearly arousing as watching her husband.   She is drawn to one gladiator in particular of late, Decimus the Bloodchain.   He is unique among the gladiators that he uses a long length of spiked chain when he fights.   House Merdius owns the gladiator, and rumor has it that they also discretely rent out their gladiators to noblewoman that have the urge to bed a gladiator.   The complication is that House Merdius is a rival house to that of her husbands, and she is fearful of the consequences.  Yet, she can't stop thinking about it and every day the need grows greater, till she hears a rival of hers is bedding him, then the need explodes into a burning fire that she has to quench, even if it means her life.

I had originally envisioned this taking place in Athas (Dark Sun).  Decimus would be a Mul, making him very popular option for noble woman since Muls are sterile, and the slave women the husband uses are female Muls for their capacity to take pain.   However I can adjust the setting to Ancient Rome when the gladiator games were at their peek if you are not interested in a high fantasy world.

I do envision this being more than smut and sex.  There would be political intrigue, drama, and action.  For the sex I am comfortable with it being as rough as the woman envisions.  I see this being a bit more graphic, raw, and rougher than the normal romance or light BDSM.  Very much like the Starz Spartacus series.   If this interests anyone please drop me a PM and less talk about.

This story idea has been filled and taken