Looking for Fxf catfight and humiliation play

Started by RosalindRae, September 01, 2016, 04:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosalindRae

I'm planning on starting another thread for my tamer ideas, but I've been searching for something specific for a while now. If you are familiar with Ultimate Surrender . . . well, basically that. I'm more interested in playing dominant than sub, female writers only please, and I'd prefer to play on forums, but the idea is a high-stakes wrestling match where the winner has her way with the loser. Needless to say, this would be a fairly smut-focused game -- that doesn't mean, however, that I don't want any story. I'd love for the two wrestlers to have some sort of significant history and rivalry, in or out of the ring.

I'll be posting a few character profiles to give a better idea of the sorts of characters I would like to play, and these will all have some sort of real life image for a reference (I have a strong preference for this in modern, realistic settings).

A few necessary kinks:

Wrestling/roughhousing
Humiliation for the loser
Characters based on RL reference images
Toys

Other fun stuff:

Pegging
An audience (I'd prefer all female; I can't write men well)
Spanking
Forced nudity
A prolonged post-match slavery
Tournament-style play, with multiple opponents
Forced kissing
Fingering in the ring

Maybe:

Dice (I don't mind losing/subbing if there is an element of chance involved)

Potential hooks:

1) One of our characters is an accomplished wrestling veteran who had to take time off for an injury. She returns to find an old rival has risen to the top of the ranks.
2) Your character is an undercover cop who is investigating this underground fighting ring.
3) Your character has an older sister or girlfriend who used to compete and is now a broken slave. She hopes to win her sister's freedom the girl's current master.
4) Any idea of your own, of course.

I'm also open to other stories involving Fxf struggle and submission, whether that be in a superhero setting, historical fantasy or something else entirely.

RosalindRae