Mate/Slave of the Ronso (From Final Fantasy X/X-2; F looking for M)

Started by HybridHalf, September 02, 2013, 06:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

So, I had an RP with someone else where Rikku was gonna be the "mate' of Kimahri from Final Fantasy X/X-2. The other person is MIA and it's been a bit. I would like to restart this RP with a new game.

Essentially for the game RP, Rikku garners the attention of Kimahri (or another canon/OC Ronso), and the Ronso intends to take her for a mate or a slave. So, some knowledge of Final Fantasy X/X-2 is needed, but not required. I'm also open to swapping Lulu for Rikku if you so choose. The original RP took the Hot Springs locale from X-2 as a "justifiable" way for Kimahri to take Rikku due to some cultural violation of the Ronso. Like I said, we can discuss other possible ways this happens if you choose.

HybridHalf

UPDATE: Wow, some of you really do remember FFX/X-2 after all this time. lol. Anyway, I'm going thru the responses, so until further notice, i'm not accepting any new players.

HybridHalf

Wow, this is old. I figure see if there is any interest in this again. There has to be someone people here that still remember these games and the characters.

Mathim

I have an idea along these lines, except it involves Yuna. Would that be okay with you?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

HybridHalf