Slave World

Started by Google, May 10, 2012, 07:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacethatPowerbrings

I was taking what Google said to mean that this one wouldn't be starting. If I'm wrong then, all the better. :D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Google

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on May 26, 2012, 06:57:13 PM
I was taking what Google said to mean that this one wouldn't be starting. If I'm wrong then, all the better. :D
PtPb is correct, I will not be starting the game myself... however I have been talking it over with them and think that we have the same general idea and view. I personally intend to join their game, I encourage the others who were interested in this one to do the same, and I hope to be able to help it succeed where mine fell apart because of the drama a few few individuals seems to want to cause.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Quote from: Google on May 27, 2012, 08:15:58 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=141400.0 For those who still crave Slaveworld
To clarify something, this is the spiritual successor to the game that never got off the ground, PtPB and myself have collabed, which is a polite way to say they did and are still doing the hard work while I give advice and input when asked for.

I want to see this game succeed so again I urge those of you who were interested at one point and might still be interested after a great deal of... well stalling on my part, to look into this game and hopefully it will catch the same interest.

And if someone happens to dislike the way this advert is phrased and would like to speak to me then they can PM me... and should probably make sure I can PM back.