1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Autumn52

Shut up, sit down and stay out of my way while I do your job.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Jag

"I'm late, Sir," secretary to her boss.

"No, you're right on time."

"No, Sir, I'm late," holds up a pregnancy test.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Skye

"I have pictures of your birthday night. You know...
from that strip club your wife didn't want you at."
>:)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

Why don't you go after someone else? Can't you see I am posting at Elliquiy.com?

Vengurd

Nice 'stash girl!

or

Those are the biggest damn boobs I saw on anyone sir...You should go on a diet.

Crow

Autumn52

Oops was the drug testing today, ummm I think I am sick gotta go.

Brian Boru

Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Magma1519

Why don't you get up and get your own damn coffee?
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Endorphin

I'm just trying to imagine you with a personality.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lady Cathleen

"If you ever need an outfit to match that stick up your ass, give me a call"
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Integrity lies at the heart of leadership. Everything you do revolves around the person you are inside and is demonstrated by the things you do and say.

Villain

I aspire to be just like you boss, thats why I'm gonna start drinking heavily and hitting on all the hot interns

Lady Cathleen

IF I cared, I'd draw you a map of your ass with an X marking the spot where your head is buried
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”

Integrity lies at the heart of leadership. Everything you do revolves around the person you are inside and is demonstrated by the things you do and say.

Villain

Lady Cathleen

You know treating the whole world as if it works for you doesn't suggest you're special, it means you're an asshole.

Villain

So they really do make suits to fit dick heads

Lady Cathleen

Xandria

I was born with a limited amount of "give a f**k" and you showed up way too late...I do have a large supply of "f**k you" however. Help yourself.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Villain

Pellafin

F@*k...What do you mean your daughters pregnant!
Arkady Duvall: You! I don't believe it!
Jonah Hex: Guess I'm just a bad penny.
Arkady Duvall: Why are you doing this?
Jonah Hex: Because I don't like you.

Magma1519

We would not have to work so much over time, if you would actually work for once.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg