Previous topic - Next topic

jouzinka

YAY for straight into alcohol delirium. ;D
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Rhedyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

I had a giggle with the little lady after school yesterday where we were singing and dancing to this song while the little man look at us like we were a couple of weirdos.

Rhedyn

Not my picture but it is of the lightning tonight in my area, the thunderstorm has cheered me up greatly.
It's been so hot and humid here, I didn't realise how awful I had been feeling until the storm hit and the air cleared.
I'm sitting here by an open window, watching the lightning flash the sky purple. It's so pretty <3

jouzinka

* jouzinka beams herself right into Rhed's house.

Me wants some fresh air too. It's too hot in here, I'm nearly suffocating and not sleeping well. :-(

Rhedyn

Oh noes! ~fans jouzi~ That's what I was like all last night and all day today, it was actually difficult to breath as the air was so warm and kinda thick.

Rhedyn

I haven't been up to much with the humidity and the headaches it has been giving me since Friday though yesterday I did a rough composition on another small canvas background ready to work on in the week.

Rhedyn

More painting stuffs yesterday... working on the third blue background layer by layer.

Rhedyn

It was Sports Day for my eldest today, their house team came second overall <3

jouzinka

Cheers for your eldest! And me loves the color choices on your paintings, Rhed. :-)

Rhedyn

~grins~ Thanks jouzi! I'm glad you like them <3

Dovel

Quote from: Rhedyn on July 21, 2014, 10:51:49 AM

More painting stuffs yesterday... working on the third blue background layer by layer.

This is very beautiful.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Rhedyn

Rhedyn

I had a weird day yesterday, the kind of day where you feel like you can't do anything right and that your judgement is kinda off.
I think, as usual, it was my depression playing me around. I decided to treat myself to a new leather wrap journal from my favourite journal makers.
That's a picture of the one I ordered though it won't be here for a few weeks as they are handmade to order.

Rhedyn

Playing around with the TerraFirmaCraft mod for Minecraft.

Rhedyn

I've been doing a lot of cleaning and sorting out today, I've barely scratched the surface of what needs to be done but it's nice to see relatively clutter free rooms for once.
My favourite part though was taking the time to clean and revamp my meditation spot in my bedroom.

Rhedyn

Yesterday was an art journalling day.
I use my art journal a lot though lately it seems to be coming into play more when I have something difficult emotionally to work through.
That's not a problem in itself, I find it very helpful and therapeutic in fact but I am trying to add in some more positive pages too to balance it out a bit.
This was one I did yesterday to remind me to believe in myself and look at all the wondrous things in my life.

Rhedyn

Time for some colouring in, methinks  ;D

Oniya

I saw some of those in the craft store a few days ago.  Ironically, they were in the 'Kids' Crafts' section. XD
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Rhedyn

~laughs~ That's pretty funny. I have to keep it hidden from the kidlets as they are fiends for any type of colouring in. Mine was actually found in the adults section of my local craft store... I couldn't pass up the opportunity particularly when the pages are all floral inspired patterns  ;)

Rhedyn

This gave me a much needed giggle yesterday.

jouzinka

Rhedyn

The bad news is one of the pretty buttons on my favourite dress broke off.
The good news is I found it and it now features in my art journal.

Rhedyn

I found my little travel journal yesterday after two months of looking for it!
I actually squealed when I realised where it had gone ~laughs~

Rhedyn

I had an insanely busy day today, from having to drag the kidlets to the shop for groceries to spending the entire afternoon cleaning and sorting out their bedroom.
As a treat and to brighten up the dining room table I bought myself these gorgeous Gladioli which will flower all the way up the stalks in a couple of days <3

Rhedyn

Yep this has been me the last couple of days... one thing that is sure to make me smile and banish the grumps is grumpy cat though  ::)