I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternalnight

I <3 Kiss cause she's an angel. ;)

LateNightKiss

I <3 Night because she can hold a bright orb and still look gorgeous
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she's been approved!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

I <3 Insanity because he gives all the girls a shiver!  ;P

abandoneddolly

I <3 camille because where in the same location, bet she didn't even know.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Dolly cause she's pretty!

-looks sternly at Cami, wagging my finger at her-
and you, stop making up lies about me, Cowgirl!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

I <3 Insanity because he can look so mean and wicked wagging that finger at me!  *Bites it!*  :D

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cami cause she's a biter :D

-bites back-
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

I <3 Insanity because he's a masochist!  ;P

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cami cause she spreads lies about me

You're the meanie monster!!
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

I <3 Insanity because............................................ I had to get the last word in here!  ;P

eternalnight

I <3 camille because she makes me wanna say 'Giddyup!' ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Eternalnight because her moniker is enchanting
Moments of Sanity

eternalnight

I <3 Insanity because he has a way with words.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Nighty because she says the sweetest things... and will hopefully not bash me for my nickname fetish!
Moments of Sanity

eternalnight

I <3 Insanity because he gave me my first nickname on E... and no I won't bash him... hard. ;)

Insanityenviesme

Oh.. Wow.. am I your first?!
-grins cheekily-

I <3 Nighty cause she winked at me!!! ;)
Moments of Sanity

eternalnight

Don't let it get to your head! :P

I <3 Insanity because... he winked at me, too!

Insanityenviesme

Its not my head you should be worried about, love

I <3 Nighty cause she's my wink buddy!
Moments of Sanity

eternalnight

Oh my... ;)

I <3 Insanity because he's so winkable!

LateNightKiss

I <3 Night because she shares the same love for smileys that I do. (At least, I hope so)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

ArtemisHighmore

Because they are new and quite stunning.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Artemis because he's a sweet country boy.

ArtemisHighmore

Because she is a beautiful angel.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Artemis because hopefully one day he'll let me wear his eye patch.  ;)