My craving for post apocalyptic adventure (m for f)

Started by Sheng, July 25, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheng

Hello there and welcome.

For now I have but one idea to pitch to you.

For an introduction of what this idea at its core is centered around, look no further than the word Fallout.

If that doesn’t quite pull you in, here’s some more words.

Nuclear technology, advanced robotics, a barren wasteland torn by raiders and those who just try to carve out a place for themselves in the world. Charismatic characters, brutal scenery and acts, mutated wildlife and the remnants of life before hell broke lose.

What I’m looking for is a post apocalyptic adventure. One with consequences and meaning behind the actions of the characters. One where death is a very real possibility, and a peaceful living is a distant dream.

One that explores the cruelty of the wasteland. Be it the withdrawals of drugs, Slavery, the acts of those who were behind the apocalyptic events or those who exploit others to gain the upper hand.

The core drive of the game would be the world, and the people living in it. The exploration of the wasteland, and the interactions with the people inhabiting it.

I’m looking for someone with an interest in more than just one character’s story in a world. Somebody who’s ready to build a world from near scratch, and keep evolving it as the game progresses. Creating entire settlements and villages together.

The game could very well have an overarching story, but as most massive RPG’s the story can often take a backseat and the exploration of the world grabs the spotlight.

If this sounds interesting. Please do send me a message and let’s talk.

I hope this was enough bait to get you hooked, and I hope to create something interesting together.
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o