Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I will be here forever, you won't.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

So you will see the Earth when it's in shambles. That's really sad Reaper.

Despairs

I have souls of the dead to keep me company.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

SmuttyReader

That's depressing.  :-( :-(

Despairs

Misery loves company.

SmuttyReader

That they do, but nevertheless I will win.

Despairs

Winning isn't everything.

SmuttyReader

In yet you're still posting, prompting me to believe that it is.

Despairs

Like I said, I will never leave.

Belle33

Please stay and watch me enjoy my WIN.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

SmuttyReader

Yes, and I am proud of my humanistic features.

Despairs

Humans die, you know?

Belle33

Until I do - this is my WIN.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SmuttyReader

I'm sorry Belle, I hope you don't die  :'( My win.

dblkrose

I am the Alpha and Omega... I win.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

SmuttyReader

No sir, do you know how long I have been trying to win?

dblkrose

No pretty Elf but you nay have to wait any longer because I win.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

SmuttyReader

No, you don't! I win.

Despairs

An elf, an angel and the reaper...only one will remain standing.

dblkrose

I prefer laying with the elf while you stand... I win.

-D

Despairs

Victory is merely an illusion.

SmuttyReader

I thought we already had this discussion, Reaper?

Despairs

We did, I 'm just reiterating for our friend here.

SmuttyReader

Well it doesn't matter, because I am going to win.