Army of the Damned (5e, Innistrad, Interest check?)

Started by TheRaven, December 23, 2015, 06:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyku

Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

DomJoe

Quote from: Lyku on December 29, 2015, 02:52:26 PM
Heals if they are needed.

Tanks if they are needed.

Asides from the paladin, I don't see anyone around with any healing, so heals would probably be more welcomed. In other news, sheet should be 100% done now.

Lyku

Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

TheRaven

There will be sometime on the 4th or 5th when the very long party I'm attending finally wraps. Until then, consider me still on holidays.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

AndyZ

I thought for sure I'd put this on Notify >.<

What have we got so far?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Lyku

Do we have a list of those people who are actually being chosen yet?

TheRaven

All of the posted sheets are going to work. Hell, all of the people who have posted sheets could conceivably join the game. I'm taking no less than four and no more than six, so I'm comfortably within that threshold now.
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.

TheRaven

And I'll call it there, folks. If you're no longer interested, give a shout, otherwise I'll have character, OOC, and IC threads up soon.

HopeFox

If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=358012.0