News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on January 02, 2010, 07:45:09 PM
I still don't know what to do..>_<..I guess I could start over with Carlissa already caught and stuff..o-o..or something..I dunno..o3o

You still without a tamer?

Laughing Hyena

Well I already have talked with Lilian over ehr Charmelon being with me so unless everyone has a pokemon for them I dont mind a second but only if no one else claims her. :-)

Korbl

...I was going to do up a couple pokegirl characters, but I'm kinda writer's blocked as far their personalities go. So I guess I'll do what I can.

Do we need ferals?

Name: Kaidy
Species: Omegan
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold: Domestic
Physical Description: In her humanoid form, Kaidy has soft obsidian skin and white hair. Her wide eyes are a deep red. Her breasts are large for her species, 32D. She wears tattered and safety pinned tight black hip hugger jeans, and various band shirts, as well as various bright shades of makeup.
Personality: Kaidy is cute, but occasionally a bit of a bitch, and has in fact made other pokegirls cry on occasion, though generally tries not to. She hates authority other than her tamer, and will usually quite vocally decry it. She is quite proud of her large breasts, immediately pushing them out when around other Omegans, and will occasionally put a finer point on the topic if it comes up.
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold):
History: Kaidy was ousted from her clan early on when she was an Eva. She'll say they were bitches, but the truth is she just didn't like being treated as a child, and often flatly refused to obey the clan so they left her behind.

Name: Lartha
Species: Arachnae
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold:
Physical Description: 5'9", lithe.
Personality:
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold):
History:

edit: just filling in more stuff as I think of it.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

Wolfy

Ooh..>_< I like both of those..xD

Hmm....>_< I like both equally..this is tough..xD

Callie Del Noire

Pick one.. more players means Kyle gets to become 'Kylie' sooner. :D

KunoichiRogue5

Um... Yeah... I have to say no to the Dryder off the top of my head. I'm usually open to players being any pokegirl they want but the Dryder is overpowered, to be a playable type.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Good thing I didn't ask to play a Sanctuary Goth then. LOL

Wolfy

Laughing Hyena

Well i could always have to find a feral as well since  I am a tamer after all but again i'll wait until everyone else has one or if no one else has a partner picked. I dunno. But game on!

Korbl

Hm, didn't realize enough attention was going to be paid to stats as for overpowered to be a problem...

ok, are Arachnae op?
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Lilian

KunoichiRogue5

Stats and what not aren't the problem. I just don't want players running around with a poke girl in the Dryder class. I mean if you want to be one we can discuss it but if you want to be an Arachnae you can,
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Laughing Hyena

Korbl

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on January 03, 2010, 09:10:40 PM
Stats and what not aren't the problem. I just don't want players running around with a poke girl in the Dryder class. I mean if you want to be one we can discuss it but if you want to be an Arachnae you can,

By Dryder Class, do you mean something that highly evolved or something with that many enhancements or what? If you think it's too OP, that's fine, an Omegan will work, and I'm looking at a few others too, Arachnae look fun too.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

KunoichiRogue5

I mean that highly evolved. I would prefer players start with basic pokegirls. But if you want to eventually be a Dryder you can be. But just remember there's t he Widow phase.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on January 04, 2010, 08:37:38 PM
I mean that highly evolved. I would prefer players start with basic pokegirls. But if you want to eventually be a Dryder you can be. But just remember there's t he Widow phase.

Which entails LOTS of bodies around it right? :D

Me, I want to go all 'magi' with Kyle. :D

Korbl

Ons/Offs

My A&As

Callie Del Noire

I've got no body.....

Just sitting in a pokeball

<LOL.. bored and too wired to sleep>

FYI.. the Yahoo Group pokegirlworld3 might have some pictures for use

Laughing Hyena

yay. However it seems the thread has train wrecked again

Callie Del Noire

Laughing Hyena

Maybe we should set up an OOC discussion thread for the pokegirls thread.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 12, 2010, 03:56:54 PM
Maybe we should set up an OOC discussion thread for the pokegirls thread.

Sounds like a plan.. :D

So.. who are we waiting on?  ;D

Callie Del Noire

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Maybe we should just do an entire Reboot of the whole thread.