Battlestar Erotica

Started by CaptainErotica, March 07, 2010, 06:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Would anyone be interested in an erotic game based on Battlestar Galactica? It would probably be free form with all of the players playing as personnel on a ship -quite possible Galactica. I'd most likely end up playing the Cylons/ NPC and keep the plot moving. Obviously This is still in the beginning stages of development, but i thought I'd do an interest check, before I wasted time fleshing things out.

Kate

i would :) if i could be a high ranking gal :)

jazz

Sounds fun, Any more details in mind?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jack Stryker

Battlestar Galactica?  I'm in!

Lady Kitsune

I have a question or two....

Would it be canon as far as characters or did you want OC?

If canon, can I be Starbuck? >.>

I am working on it, I swear!

CaptainErotica

We could go either way as far as canon or OC, but my initial preference is to go with originals and probably even a whole different ship, trying to survive in a different sector of space, unaware of Galactica and her fleet. 

I'd like to keep it free form with me playing the part of storyteller as far as playing NPC's and stuff goes. We might need some kind of dice roll system in place for combat though. Obviously as the name implies this game would have a lot of sexual scenes in it, but there is a plot which I will use to keep the game moving forward. It is similar to the TV series, with some changes to make it more than just a rip off of the show.

London

Count me in. I love Battlestar Galactica.

Lady Kitsune

I loved the show too. 

I certainly had enough daydreams about Apollo, Helo, Chief and Leoben.  Separate, all together...hmmm TMI.  >.>

*Still wants to be Starbuck....or Boomer*

CaptainErotica

Boomer was hot, but I'm partial to Asians....barely.

Do we want to do OC characters, ship etc, or stick with what we know and love?

Jack Stryker

I think it might be easier to do OC.   Canon can be kinda restricting at times.

London

I agree, I would rather play an OC. That being said I have no problem if someone else wants to play a Canon.

Kate

dont worry about dice stuff i think - i think the storyteller just presumes what they want to happen for the story to move in interesting ways.

playfullchick76

I'd be interested, playing either starbuck or boomer, whichever ones arent taken.

Kate

i think we are choosing non-cannon characters (ie we choose new ones)

Anyone have issues with my character having a high rank ?

CaptainErotica

We are leaning toward Originals and also someone els has also expressed interest in those two, but in Sharon's (Yummy) case it would still be doable her being a Cylon and all. she wouldn't be "The" Sharon, but would still have her memories and stuff.

@Kate. I have no problems with it if the other players don't.

Kate

well I tried being really bossy before when i tried being of high rank in a stargate thread (didnt go down too well lesson learned)
I will be more moderated this time.

Name: Naomi Hunter
Rank: -To be voted on by other players here - xo cag captain ? something else ?
Career Path: AeroSpace Military
Sexuality: Bisexual

As ranks accumulated a certain talent arose within Hunter that became increasingly more obvious to others following her career, instead of correcting what others deemed weaknesses in character in others, she had a habit of being highly effective at positioning them in roles that their otherwise undesirable traits became advantages.

Technically not the best of strategists, she did have a knack of recognizing talent when she saw it and quickly had those with natural flare in a position to exploit their strengths quickly. Where others of high rank refined strategy Naomi reads psychology books and has developed a good gut instinct on when people are lying to her and what others actions would be and a knack of executing backup plans majestically when things turn out other than what she first assumed.

Although one would expect someone of her rank to excel at strategy, she does value the advice of those who do and will quickly see to them being available when the need occurs.

CaptainErotica

I am fine with one or more characters holding a high/influential rank within the ship/fleet. however, there may only be one of any of the following positions.

CAG
Viper/Raptor Squdron Commander
Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Deck Chief (Like Chief Tyrel)

If all of the players are okay with it the following positions are also open
X.O.
C.O.

Any of the lower level positions, Viper Jock, Navigation, coms (Duala) are fine.

London

Kate I have no problem with you being a higher rank. The idea I had for my character was for a Viper Pilot. Although I wouldn't mind being the Squadron Commander.

Lady Kitsune

OC is fine with me.  I'll probably be a Viper Pilot.  Crazy and trouble making, prolly Asian, lawl.

If not a ranking, I can be the flying Ace.

Jack Stryker

Well, if nobody else wants it, I'd like to pitch in as CAG.

jazz

I was thinking of a character like the Chief. Only a curvy female mechanic who's in charge of the Bay. Still have to flesh out the character in my head.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Lady Kitsune

Okay, so I had a little time on my hands.
  >.>

Name: Tiana Oberon
Call Sign: Persephone - ('Cause she'll go to hell and back and screw Hades himself to get her job done.)
Rank: 1st. Lieutenant - Viper Squad Commander - 69th Squadron - Point Formation - "Hornets"
Homeworld: Caprica

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair/Eyes: Black/ Jade green
Appearrance: Tiana has black hair and startling green eyes.  She is curvy and athletically trim.  Many have thought to take her down because of her small stature but she quickly puts one back in their place or on their ass for that matter. 

Personality:
Tiana has gotten many reprimands for her attitude and her sometimes not so subtle distaste for authority.  Defiant but loyal, she is an asset in the skies.  Her snarky manner belies her elegant appearance.  Always taken for granted because of her height and her beauty, she goes out of her way to act the tough chick, but it's more than an act.  Her rough upbringing has made her a hard person, yet she has a ready laugh and is willing to drink a fellow pilot under the table anyday.

Background:
Tiana Oberon has lived all her life on Caprica.  It's not just the beautiful city, with it's grand towers and fabulous works of art.  There's a darkside to the place and that's where she grew up.  A street kid, she survived on her wits alone and as she grew older, she hated having to fight tooth and nail for everything she got.  One day, when she tried to pick the pocket of a ranking military official, he caught her.  She couldn't believe how quick the guy was.  It was like he was aware of everything around him.  He was kind enough to let her go after he told her he was a pilot and that he flew Vipers.  Fascinated, she went to find out about what exactly he did and found herself dreaming of the stars. 

When she was old enough, Tiana joined the Colonial Fleet and fought to become an officer to enter the Aerial Academy.  She graduated with outstanding honors and was able to gain a place on the Battlestar Draconian where her CAG was the man who pointed her to the stars.  Rising rapidly in rank to 1st Lieutenant, she has now accepted a transfer to the Battlestar Erotica.

Kate

Lady Kitsune

Thanks.

One thing I like to do is make up characters.  o3o

Kate

she makes me want to have my character as a hermaphrodite :)