A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 26, 2015, 07:28:52 AM
Alrighty, going to make it official like. 

I'm cracking out character sheets for Tinkerbelle likely played by the ever lovely, kinda cute and evil looking Charlize Theron

And a stuff your fairy tale garbage Merida ala Ashley Fitzgerald

Sadly it is time for to be passing out as the sun is coming up. 

Very much looking forward to writing with y'all :D

Looking forward to them both.
I will update the character listing today during my lunch break

-tucks Rampant in for snoozy time-  not to be mixed up with boozy time, that comes later in the day ;)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 26, 2015, 07:28:52 AM
Alrighty, going to make it official like. 

I'm cracking out character sheets for Tinkerbelle likely played by the ever lovely, kinda cute and evil looking Charlize Theron

And a stuff your fairy tale garbage Merida ala Ashley Fitzgerald

Sadly it is time for to be passing out as the sun is coming up. 

Very much looking forward to writing with y'all :D

*le pant*

Hazy Sky

Hmm...

We seem to have an imbalance here with not enough male characters...

Dibs on Robin Hood and Little John!
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

I love, LOVE Robin Hood. The Disney one with the sexy red fox was always my fav
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

I'm glad you approve Loves. I have to say that I wasn't planning on playing him as fox though. Not unless someone else plays King John like this...

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Swashbuckler

Quote from: skyre on February 26, 2015, 08:38:33 AM
I'm glad you approve Loves. I have to say that I wasn't planning on playing him as fox though. Not unless someone else plays King John like this...

DO NOT TEMPT ME

Loves

Quote from: skyre on February 26, 2015, 08:38:33 AM

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 26, 2015, 08:39:22 AM
DO NOT TEMPT ME

LOL  I love that! 

*giggles*

you can play him as you like my friend.  Would you like me to put it up as official?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 26, 2015, 08:39:22 AM
DO NOT TEMPT ME

"Join usss... We have cussstard creamsss..."

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Madriv

Soon there will be a Puss... in Boots. The human form thereof.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 26, 2015, 09:29:31 AM
Soon there will be a Puss... in Boots. The human form thereof.

Yay! *gathers up suggestions for face claims*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Swashbuckler

You guys rock!

I am still looking for Jafar, and you all are blowing it out of the water!

Madriv

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 26, 2015, 09:36:23 AMI am still looking for Jafar, and you all are blowing it out of the water!

Looking for what for Jafar? Don't want to go the Naveen Andrews route? Because damn, I thought that mofo was good.

And now you have me SERIOUSLY thinking about a human Scar from Lion King instead of Puss...

Loves

Love scar!

I say do them allllllllll.

But then I'm high on cold meds
There is no telling what I will agree to

:p
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Dez

Please pardon the sillyness, or perhaps "ignorance" might be more appropriate in this case... I'm curious as to how all these characters are going to interact with one another. Also.... if some of the other characters aren't chosen --- Prince Phillip; Prince Charming; Anastasia Tremaine; Anna; etc., etc., etc.... what happens then?

Forgive me, please... newbie at "groups"

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Whimsical on February 26, 2015, 10:07:26 AM
Please pardon the sillyness, or perhaps "ignorance" might be more appropriate in this case... I'm curious as to how all these characters are going to interact with one another. Also.... if some of the other characters aren't chosen --- Prince Phillip; Prince Charming; Anastasia Tremaine; Anna; etc., etc., etc.... what happens then?

Well the GMs can correct me if I'm wrong, but generally speaking the characters will be hanging about in the village or near it. So players will either agree in the OOC to interact or a post can be left open and any character is then free to join that particular scene. There may also be GM led events in which groups of characters may work together or compete against each other. So you might agree with me to have the Hatter take a walk with your character. Or you might post your character taking a walk and leave it open. The Hatter then falls out of a bush or runs away from something that only he can see or some other foolishness and runs into (perhaps literally) your character and joins her scene.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Deamonbane

I think Jeremy Irons would be the perfect Human Scar. Yes, I know he did the voice, but can have the same grizzly, evil look to him...

Edit: Also, Micheal Fassbender as the Big Bad Wolf... damn *Bane approves*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Loves

Quote from: Whimsical on February 26, 2015, 10:07:26 AM

The basic idea is that these characters find themselves outside of their "ground hog day" existence, suddenly able to do as they wish. They don't have to fall for the prince, they can find themselves attracted to anyone they wish, man, woman or beast. 

There will be GM driven plots and twists and things thrown at you all.  The group will have to work together to learn how to live in this new world.

things such as eating and drinking in order to stay healthy will be a new experience for them, after all they have gone from being in the world of fantasy to the real reality of flesh and blood.  Don't worry, we have plans for you all.... it will all reveal itself over time.

here's a hint.....  think about that movie with Adam Sandler in it.... Bedtime Stories.

Plus, new characters can show up in Fiarcastle at any time. So just because Prince Charming doesn't appear at the start, that doesn't mean he can't pop up later on to cause some drama.

;)

Hope that helps.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dez

Yep.... it helps tremendously!!!!

Thank you, Loves!!!

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Kitsune

Uhm....Is Fa Mulan still available? I was also wondering if anyone had any opposition to a female writing a male character?
I am working on it, I swear!

Loves

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on February 26, 2015, 05:35:10 PM
Uhm....Is Fa Mulan still available? I was also wondering if anyone had any opposition to a female writing a male character?

Mulan is available. And as a female writer that writes males on occasion, there is no restriction on the sex of your chosen characters.

:)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Juggtacular

If you pick up Mulan, Kitsune I might pick up Shan Yu or Shang. I was looking at them or Tarzan for a second.

Lady Kitsune

:) I will work up something tonight for approval. I only ask about the male character because I might like to try that at a later date.

That would be great, Juggtacular. Either one would be very interesting. :D
I am working on it, I swear!