Two Scenes (FxFxF and FxFxFxF -- BDSM Heavy)

Started by PeachyPie, June 29, 2019, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

First of all, there's no dramatic plot pushing either of these stories forward. Each thread will be played out similar to a sitcom or something like Star Trek: TNG, Voyager, etc., where each scene is an episode relatively isolated from the rest. There will be character development and relationship progression, but we aren't moving towards a climax and eventual conclusion. We're just going to have fun writing scenes in the lives of our kinky characters. If that doesn't interest you, there's no need to read on!

Story # 1: Spicing Things Up

The Premise:

Two young women have been dating for a year or two and are looking to spice things up in the bedroom. They still have a healthy sex-life just the two of them and each woman is more strongly attracted to the other now than ever before. That is, this isn't a case of one couple's last ditch effort to save their relationship. Rather, it's two women who've grown comfortable enough with each other that they're ready to explore some of the deeper, more taboo fantasies that they've long been curious to try. So, after some talking and a little playful experimentation together with D/s and its various fetishes, they decide to seek out a dominatrix who will dominate the both of them together.

This dominatrix won't be a domme for pay. I imagine she'll be someone who responded to an add our couple posted together online. Or maybe they made a Tinder profile together and one of their matches turns out to be the perfect fit.

I'm also hoping to have this turn into an on-going story, but I'd be willing to try it out as a one-shot scene if there's interest for that. If it does turn into an on-going story, I would like to have their relationship blossom into a three-way romance rather than a couple and their play partner.

My Character:

Jenna Turner
Height: 5'5"
Weight: Slim, not skinny
Face Claim: (Possibly Emma Roberts, but I'm not set on her if you'd rather I use someone else)
Role: Submissive
Bio (very short): She's a small-town Oregon girl who moved to the big city (we'll decide which city together) for school and decided to stay when she met the love of her life (your character). She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English and is now enrolled in a Master's program. She and her girlfriend share an apartment together, partly because rent is expensive and having a roommate cuts the costs but mostly because they decided they were ready and wanting to live together. Most of her family resides in Oregon, but they're supportive of her and her decisions; she's close with them and is careful to keep in regular touch with them.
Personality (three words): Sweet, thoughtful, shy.

Seeking:

Submissive Role: Someone to play the second half of our submissive couple. I'd prefer she be more masculine and butch than my girl; I very much like the contrast. Other than that, totally up to you how to play her and what she'll be like.

Dominant Role: Someone to play the dominatrix who will dominate our submissive couple. I have no real preference for appearance. That said, I am not into sadism and masochism. So, please no extreme cruelty.
Taken for now.

Story # 2: A Couple of Kinky Couples

Premise:

The story follows two lesbian couples, each couple best friends with the other. All four women are kink-friendly and heavily involved in the BDSM lifestyle. In each couple, there is one full-time submissive and one full-time dominant. That doesn't mean D/s impacts all areas of their lives. It just means no switching. The dommes are the dommes and the subs are the subs. The four women all live together in a single, though fairly large, two bedroom apartment. It's NYC (or some other similarly expensive-to-live-in city like Toronto, Vancouver, or London); it's not easy to find a place on your own, especially when you're still young and trying to find your way in life! More importantly, though, they're best friends and their kinky games often involve all four women. That is, both dominant women are dominant over both submissive women. This also means that scenes in this story can involve a combination of any two characters, any three characters, or all four characters together. I think (though, this is negotiable) sex will be monogamous, meaning that girl A only has sex with girl B, and girl C only has sex with girl D. But they all four explore kink and fetishes together. So, Domme A can spank (or whatever) Sub A or Sub B.

D/s Style:

It's important to me that each couple has an actual relationship outside of D/s. I want their to be sweetness, affection, love, and romance. I don't want it to be two mistresses, masters, goddesses, or whatever other title we might decide on who trample all over their submissive partners. On the other hand, I do want them to be able to explore all sorts of kink and fetishes together, from the extreme to the mundane. And I also very much like the idea of 24/7 power exchange. So, what I'm imagining is a Dominant/submissive relationship where both partners are equally involved in the decision-making process for all major, life-changing decisions, but for smaller, less impactful decisions the dominant partner will make the choice and her submissive must respect her decision. There will be punishments when a submissive deviates from her role, breaks the rules, sasses or back-talks one of the dominant when it's not appropriate to do so. Punishments can be given by either dominant to either submissive. There will absolutely be safewords that both submissives can use when things are going too fast for them or too hard or if/whenever they need a break. However, they've all agreed that neither submissive is allowed to abuse her safewords. That is, she's not allowed to use them too often for no other reason than she doesn't feel like being punished.

Beyond the D/s side of their relationship, all four women are, as stated previously, best friends. They often hang out together as friends (or go out on dates as couples), go shopping, play games, watch movies. Basically, their entire lives don't revolve around D/s. It's an important component of their lives but it doesn't dominate (that really isn't meant to be a pun) their lives.

My Character:

Name: Nichole Madsen
Height: 5'2"
Weight: Slim, not skinny
Face Claim: (Melinda London, but I'm going to be very picky about which pictures of hers I use, because she looks so different from one picture to the next)
Role: Submissive
Bio: Former waitress, current student. After graduating high school, she vowed never to enter another classroom again. A few years of waiting tables for minimum wage and horrible tips changed her mind. So, at 22 she went back to school with no major in mind. The only thing she knew for sure was that she didn't want to be a waitress for the rest of her life. Her first year of college was relatively positive. She attained higher grades than she ever managed in high school, largely because she lost interest in school around the 8th grade and, consequently, stopped applying herself. In college, taking classes that she genuinely found interesting, she worked a little harder, applied herself a little more, and achieved much higher grades. There's still room for improvement, however. Self-discipline has never been one of her strengths, and when she finds something to distract her from her studies she generally takes advantage of it. Luckily, she has a dominant partner to help keep her on the straight and narrow path toward the excellent GPA she's capable of achieving.

Seeking:

Dominant and butch female to play the romantic interest for my character. I'd like her to be taller than mine.

Dominant and femme female to play the romantic interest for the other submissive character.

Submissive and butch female to play the other submissive and romantic interest for the dominant femme.

Other than that, I have no specific requirements for any of your characters. You're free to play and write them how you choose! While I normally enjoy very large age-gaps, I'd ask that everyone keep their character under 35 for this, because I want them all to be four young women struggling to make their way in the big city.

Marie Reynolds

I am possible interested in the  Story#1 spicing things up. would like to discuss somethings. Should I PM you or Lay them out here?

PeachyPie

It's probably better if we talk in messages, so we don't endlessly bump this thread.

The same goes for anyone else who might be interested. Feel free to send me a message, and we can talk there!