Sweater puppies, feeling frisky, come out to play. [ F/F, Futa/F, M/F ]

Started by Aethelinda, November 05, 2015, 09:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethelinda

Status: In desperate need of active partners! // Craving: Slow-burn romance, Star Wars plots, morally grey stories/characters, & FxF / FxFuta / FutaxFuta pairings.
Participating in zero threads, plotting one more.

Introduction

Hi, hello!  I'm Aethelinda and this is my request thread!  I've been role playing for close to thirteen years now, give or take (because really, who honestly keeps track?), and I play males, females, and futa characters in all pairings except for M/M and M/Futa.  I've tried to get into them but unfortunately my writing just isn't up to snuff, I feel.  I am looking for plot-driven RP over threads or emails, with a strong preference on threads.  I like to keep my PMs clean for OOC communication.  If anything here interests you, or you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to throw me a PM.
  • Story: Nothing is greater to me in role play than character development.  I'm a huge fan of the story and the journey, and if you're just looking for a quick romp between our characters then unfortunately this isn't the thread for you.
  • Quality: I'm less picky about how many paragraphs you write than how well you write them.  We all make mistakes and I'm not going to judge you for a spelling error or some typos, but I'd like to see some creative descriptions and effort put into posts to keep us both interested.
  • Communication: Silence is the RP killer.  If you need to take a break due to real life, or you're not happy with the direction the RP is going, please say something!  If we don't communicate things won't last very long, and it's a two way street we should both walk together.
  • Activity: With my work schedule and lifestyle I can usually post once every three days to several times in one day.  I understand if you're a busy person with limited time for writing, but anything beyond three days without communication is difficult for me to get into.

O/Os

Below is a summary of the kinks that stand out to me the most and that I'm interested in.  Please keep in mind my preference of story over smut and RP over ERP!

Favourite'sTurn On'sMaybe'sTurn Off's
♥ Story-driven♦ Anthros◘ Death◙ Smut-driven
♥ Romance♦ Dating◘ Risk of pregnancy◙ Sexual gore
♥ Female x Female♦ Face-fucking◘ Rimming◙ Bodily waste
♥ Female x Futa♦ Sex toys◘ Unintelligent characters◙ Extreme BDSM / Humiliation
♥ Hair pulling♦ Spanking◘ Hirsute◙ Underage
♥ Hotdogging♦ Titfucking◘ Mind control◙ Fisting, gaping, etc
♥ Biting♦ Kissing◘ Face sitting◙ Vore
♥ Vanilla sex♦ Incest◘ Group sex◙ Male x Male
♥ Size difference (1-3 feet)♦ Futa x Futa◘ Adultery◙ Non-consensual
♥ Humor♦ Monsters◘ Corruption◙ Male x Futa
♥ Glasses♦ Tail pulling◘ Light humiliation
♥ Consensual♦ Internal cumshots◘ Breath play
♥ Teasing♦ Virginity
♥ Foreplay♦ Female x Male
♥ Oral / Vaginal / Anal♦ Dirty talk
♦ Beastiality
♦ Intelligent characters
♦ Rough sex

Aethelinda

Rules / Expectations

Below is a list of general rules and/or expectations I would like my readers to follow and adhere to (on top of the regular rules here on E, of course).  I don't think I'm asking for too much, but if you have an issue with any of these requests, for whatever reason at all, you are more than welcome to write me a message so we can discuss why that rule is in place.  Generally though, someone did something to make it illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole in Atlanta, thus ruining the fun for everyone else.

Don’t be intimidated, and show some confidence!  If this thread or I intimidate you at all I really did not mean to make anything intense here!  If we hit it off you're immediately considered a friend of mine, and you'll be treated like one of my good buddies.  If you don't meet expectations or fall short of the mark then I will let you know why.  The only time I'll insult someone is if it's in a playful way and we've already established that kind of friendship / sense of humor beforehand.  Please don't contact me assuming that I'm going to flat out turn you down.  I really do enjoy having partners who show that they're confident and want to put in the effort.  However . . . too much confidence can easily be as bad or worse than no confidence at all, so don't act like an egotistic jerkface, please!
Be literate.  I really don't mind if you make spelling mistakes or typos in our RP.  We're all prone to mistakes!  We're only human!  All I ask for is that you try to avoid said mistakes, and have a solid grasp of hte English language.  I don't mind if English is your second language—that's super impressive and I'm proud of you for learning our dumb rules—I just ask that you are able to communicate and type it out as fluently as it were your first!
Don’t be a clingy koala.  If you send me a PM and I accept you, I’m going to treat you like my friend.  This does not mean that you can freak out if I go a day without logging into Discord or responding here on E.  You cannot act like you are the ONLY friend that I have or the only RP I'm engaged in, because trust me, there are plenty of people I have to share my attention with.  If I've had a long week and want to relax in WoW I'd really appreciate it if you didn't get upset over it.  It wouldn't be fair to anyone if I gave you all my attention and ignored everyone else, just as it wouldn't be fair if I ignored you for others.  Balance and communication are key!
Don't be creepy.  Please don’t message me asking for pictures, or tell me how many times you came after our ERP.  Don’t email me pictures of your dick unless you want me to block you.  If I want to share any pictures of myself, I will.  Equally, if I really wanted to see pictures of you, I’d ask (protip: I won't).  If you emote pet me, or rub my tummy, I’m going to get really weirded out.  None of this “*gropes your butt :)*” stuff, unless we’ve established a solid friendship and we know we’re joking with one another.  I don’t want to flop in my chair after a long day and see “*massages your shoulders*” on my screen.  It may be endearing to you, but it’s just creepy to me.  Sorry.
Quirkiness is fun, craziness is not.  If you have a mental issues, please address them before we start to hit it off.  Some of the best RP contacts that I had in the past had a history with mental illness, so don't worry about this being a strike against you or anything!  I just appreciate honesty.  I’m not going to be too happy to find out that you have several different personalities and they take control of your actions from time to time.  That excuse wasn’t good enough the first time, and it won’t be the next time either.  Also if you have a history of tracking down RP partners and then murdering them with a knife, please don’t message me.  I’m sure you’re a great RPer and everything, but I like living.  Thanks!
Quality over quantity, frequency in the middle.  We all know the saying, and it's a good saying!  I'm not the type to write seven paragraphs of dialogue or ten to describe a meal.  If I can write a stunning two paragraph post, I will.  Some people here pride themselves on huge posts, but that's not necessary with me, and frankly sometimes it gets a bit draining.  All I ask is that quality is put first as well as frequency second.  We all have lives, but I don't want to get into a RP where we post once a week.  Once a day is preferred, but I understand that some of us can't make that.  Just be up front about your schedule, and don't hesitate to let me know when life starts to bite down on you.  I'd rather a quick PM that says "sorry, life is hitting hard!" than be left in the dark wondering.

Story Versus Smut

Here's where the interest for a lot of people may start to drop off.  I'll start off by using an old analogy that someone said before (and I tend to butcher every time I share it).  RP is a lot like cake, and ERP is the delicious frosting that goes on top.  If you eat too much frosting you're going to get sick—especially if you eat just plain frosting.  There has to be a balance between a healthy amount of spongy, wonderful cake, and then some tasty frosting as well.

If that isn't clear enough, then I'll put it this way.  I like to have about 85% of plot-driven story to go with my 15% of erotic scenes.  If you don't like that and want to go for a one-shot or short-term relationship between two characters, then I'm afraid we're not going to get along too well.  I still love to write erotica, but I want it to make sense for the story and the characters as well.  I want there to be a build up.  I know some people aren't fond of that and want to just hash out two characters that are going to get together and bend each other over, but I'm just not fond of that.  I did way too much of it in the past, and now I'm looking something a little more reliable and solidified than that.  Once that build up is there however ERP can happen a bit more frequently, depending on the relationship of the characters.

In short, plot is far more important to me right now than a couple of raunchy situations.  I want to explore worlds and fight monsters, uncover secret plots, or save entire worlds.  I want to suffer and fail and watch as the big bad takes over and kills everyone I've ever loved.  I want to hurt and ache and overcome my downfalls, or fail to rise up at all.  I want to write, and I know the people on this site will be some of the best partners I could ever ask for for that.

Aethelinda

Settings

While I do love writing in original worlds or scenarios, there are several fandoms / pre-established settings that I'm interested in as well.  I tend to lean towards one person being a storyteller and the other focusing more on a participant, but that does not mean I require this style of play.  I'm happy sharing the load between us if that's something you're more comfortable with.  As I get more experienced with certain settings they may jump from the potentials list to the itches list, or maybe I have several sessions with an itch and it's no longer one I need scratched.  Keep your eyes peeled for changes!

Itches
Settings I'm incredibly interested in role playing in!
  • Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder (dice, stats, and sheets not necessary)
  • Star Wars
  • World of Darkness
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Super Heroes

Settings I have always enjoyed and would love to role play in again!
  • Fallout
  • Fantasy
  • Guild Wars
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Mass Effect
  • Medieval / Renaissance
  • Sci-Fi
  • Firefly
  • Warcraft
  • Witcher

Potentials
Settings I have little to no experience role playing in, but would be interested in doing with the right plot hook.
  • Borderlands
  • Dragon Age
  • Game of Thrones
  • Harry Potter
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Modern
  • Pokémon
  • Star Trek
  • Western

Not Going To Happen
Settings that I just will not do, no exceptions.
  • High School
  • Slice of Life

Scenarios

These scenarios are meant to be loose concepts to help inspire ideas for role play.  I'll rate them on a scale of ☆'s, with the more ☆'s there are being how interested I am in the scenario.

Claimed settings are ones currently being plotted out over PMs, taken are ones with existing threads.  If conversation / plotting stops after a week claimed scenarios will be opened back up again and you will lose your reservation.

The Long Road
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Star Wars
In just about any port you can hear tales of fame and fortune.  Nine times out of ten they're all wild goose chases or hot air spouted by washed up pilots looking to impress anyone who will listen to them.  This just might be the lucky break one starship captain is looking for, though.  Rumor has it there's a map, a map with clues left behind by an old pirate from the days of the Old Republic.  He hid his fortune away and it's just sitting there, ripe for the picking.  A couple of drinks and a few winning hands of sabacc later and you just might be on the Long Road.
Ideas: Either one of our characters would be the starship pilot seeking out his or her fame and fortune, following a recently acquired treasure map leading them across the Galaxy after clues for their reward.  The other might play a crew member, a rival competitor, or an unlikely passenger picked up along the way.  The concept is loose and malleable and works best with a storyteller.

"Do these tights make my ass look big?" Taken by AmandaWho
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Marvel, DC, Super Heroes
Who hasn't dreamt of flying?  Of being able to take a bullet and walk away unharmed?  Super Heroes have been an escape for generations.  Who cares about the collateral damage when the whole world is at stake?
Ideas: This idea is fairly loose, but it's exciting to me!  Whatever setting we write in I would like to design an OC that has super powers, and I would welcome you to do the same or take control of the story and give me bank robberies to thwart and villains to beat down (and get beat up by).  We'll have a lot to discuss about this one!

The Quick and the Dead
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Fantasy, Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder
The source of the curse was unknown, but one would have to be blind to not notice the evil saturating the kingdom of Asgen.  A dark shadow hangs over the once shining sister kingdom and it now threatens to spread and consume all life in an unholy conquest.  There's no denying the threat of what failure would mean, but can a few adventurers defeat a legion of the undead?
Ideas: My character, an Inquisitor of her holy faith, has been sent by her order to deal with the curse of undeath in a neighboring kingdom.  The true nature of the curse is revealed as the plot develops, but is open for discussing at the start of the story.  Your character could also be a member of her faith, a mercenary from the road caught up in the mess, or perhaps a survivor of the undead threat plaguing their homeland.

The Wanderers
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
In this world there are many dangers.  From rogue hedge mages to terrifying monsters, a bandit or band of goblins could be waiting for the careless merchant as he rides to the next town to hawk his wares.  The common solution is to not pick up a sword but rather hire and adventurer to protect you as you roll through the countryside.  If the princess has been captured by a dragon, no doubt an adventurer will pursue the beast and bring joy back to the kingdom.  Should he or she fail another will take up the quest until it is completed.
Ideas: Action!  Adventure!  Intrigue!  What happens when you create a world full of beasts and evil wizards?  You have adventurers there to clean up all the world's problems or die trying.  The idea is quite simple.  You will be playing one or two characters in a world of our design, and I will be controlling the scene and setting as the storyteller.  I will fill out the party and play the NPCs, all you need to do is focus on being our daring hero!  No, sheets are not necessary, but if you want to borrow themes from a pre-existing system I'm not going to swat you for it.

The Wheel Keeps Turning
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Firefly
It can be awful messy trying to make a living out in the 'Verse.  Play it by the books and the Alliance will only rough you up a little.  Play by your own rules and there'll be trouble, but it'll be a helluva lot more fun.
Ideas: Firefly!  If you've seen the show (bonus if you've seen the movie, too!) and fell in love with the characters and the setting like I did you might be interested in some shiny role play in the space western itself.  Maybe one of us is running a skeleton crew and needs an extra hand on their boat.  Maybe a Companion is looking for a cruiser to help him or her get around civilized (and uncivilized) space.  Or how about a captain and his or her crew find a stowaway and things unravel from there?  There are lots of options!  I'm just eager to explore them!

You Teach Me and I'll Teach You
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Pokémon
Every child's dream is to become a Pokémon master.  When you get your first lifelong companion all you want to do is set out into the world and catch more and battle the eight impressive and awe-inspiring gym leaders.  Maybe one day you'll even take on the Pokémon league!  Whatever you decide to do, you know your faithful Pokémon will be there at your side for every step of the way.
Ideas: It's a simple concept that has the potential to go far or stop short.  Whatever happens, after seeing the new Red and Blue for Pokémon Sun and Moon I absolutely fell in love with the idea of RPing a Pokémon trainer past their childhood years.  Maybe they grew up in Kanto and are now traveling to other places in hopes of catching new Pokémon or beating the gyms there.  To allow for potential sexy elements I'm not interested in playing twelve year old children.  Our characters would have to be adults to fit the themes allowed here on E.

Wyrmheart
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Not all dragons lay on hoards of gold.  Some sleep between silk sheets and give advice to bumbling kings, only asking for the princess' bed chamber be unlocked tonight as payment.  While some make a living terrorizing the countryside, others tour it to see what it is the common folk do, what with their simple minded ways.
Ideas: A dragon disguised as a traveling adventurer, doing odd work just because she can.  Her alignment may not be good, and her intentions far from pure, but at least she isn't devouring small villages.  The concept is incredibly loose, I'm just really interested in playing a dragon in disguise.

"The sweet blood, oh, it sings to me."
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): World of Darkness
Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll.  You wanted to live that life, you wanted to party all the time and never have to worry about anything.  Now you can, for a price.  A blood price.  On the bright side you'll never have to worry about your tan anymore, if you can get used to being an immortal child of the night, anyway.
Ideas: Welcome to the World of Darkness.  This would be a story between a Fledgling and his or her Sire, exploring their new life as a vampire.  I'm happy to take on either role, and to use any clan, but the original idea was based around Malkavians.

Humanity's New Hope
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Mass Effect
Commander Shepard is dead.  Humanity's poster child for its military—no, its entire race has been pronounced dead after an attack by a mysterious alien race most dismiss as myth.  Despite many in mourning, the Alliance seeks a new face for its military to give people an example and someone to look up to in these difficult times.
Ideas: This would take place between the events of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, after the Normandy is destroyed by the Collector's.  Your character or mine would be Shepard 2.0, a rising military figure suitable for becoming the next human Spectre and give hope to the masses.  Obviously this will be branching away from canon materials.  There's a lot of pressure in becoming the new face of the Alliance, and a lot of examples to set and expectations to live up to!  Military themes aplenty here, along with lots of space adventure.

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall For You
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Setting(s): Guild Wars 2, Fantasy, Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder
There's something to be said of those with big hearts.  The warrior might see them as a threat, for their bodies are equally massive and could crush you with a swat of their hand.  The magician might see themselves superior with their intellect, but a large body does not necessary mean a small mind.  The poet knows better than the others, however.  The bigger the heart, the stronger one loves.
Ideas: While I don't have a set idea on a world for this to take place in, as it could range from Guild Wars 2 to just general custom fantasy, I do know one thing.  I want to play a giant woman.  Think half-giant or Norn, someone who easily stands at seven feet tall with the muscles to match it.  A wandering sellsword who has a heart of gold and a lust for gold as well.  The character is one I'd be bringing back from a long time of not playing her, Saxa, a Norn (or half-giant) ranger who wanders the wilds doing odd jobs and looking for the next tavern to drink at, and the next beautiful woman to hit on.

Tough As Scales
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
There are stories surrounding their people.  No one will ever truly understand them except for their own kind.  Tall and covered in scales, the dragonborn are an intimidating species, with lungs that can breathe fire and a culture with a strict military caste system.  If you find one on the road, pray they are not hungry, for like the dragons they are said to be descendants of, their temper is legendary.
Ideas: Similar to The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall For You, I don't have an exact idea in mind here except for the character I'd be interested in playing.  I played a Dragonborn Paladin during a tabletop game once, many years ago, and I absolutely loved her.  She'd be a stern sort of woman, very military minded, but would pair exceptionally well as a bodyguard or escort for someone who might need a strong lizard woman's services.  She isn't a savage creature, and is in fact quite noble, but stereotypes exist and said stereotypes would be fun to work with, no?

Aethelinda

Characters

› Mary (F, Bisexual) | Human (Pokémon) | Pokémon Trainer & Photographer

Mary was born in the Kanto region, where at the tender age of ten she began her journey to become a Pokémon master.  She chose Bulbasaur as her faithful companion and set out to see the world, catch Pokémon, and beat any trainer or gym leader in her path.  That was eleven years ago, and now she is twenty one and still as eager as ever to explore the world and meet new and interesting Pokémon.  Armed with her team of five and a camera for her passion for photography, Mary's new journey begins in a new region (Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, etc.) where she hopes to make new friends, find more Pokémon to add to her team, and maybe snap some shots of the fabled legendary Pokémon of each region.

Mary has an upbeat attitude towards life and an adventurous streak that hasn't faded in the slightest since she first set out to become a Pokémon master.  At her side are several faithful companions; Ivysaur, Polywhirl, Eevee, Vulpix, and Stantler.  She's been through much with her team and she loves each of them with all her heart.  She has a deep respect for other trainers who work hard to achieve their goals, and she can't forgive the various organizations that go out of their way to steal or hurt Pokémon.  Her main goal is to collect the badges of each region, rather than work her way up to the Elite Four or other Pokémon Leagues.  Her side hobby is photography, and she spends a lot of her time traveling taking pictures of the world and Pokémon, as well as other trainers that inspire her.  She wants to track down the legendary Pokémon and take pictures of them, maybe even battle them as well, but that's a side goal to her main quest.

She has no real preference towards male or female partners (or futa, either).  Given the world of Pokémon bestiality is a potential kink for her.  Mary's primary motivation is action and adventure, and her kinks are tame enough to be considered vanilla.  She has a kind heart and will melt for romance, but she's the type that one has to win the heart of rather than just expect her to lay down for love.

› Coleen (F, Bisexual) | Human (Fantasy) | Rogue

Coleen hails from a town long since wiped off the face of any maps.  Her purpose in life is to hunt monsters, much like the same that brought about the ruin of her home.  Armed with wit as sharp as her weapons, Coleen is a quiet soul, one that isn't quick to open up to just anyone.  She prefers to judge others for their actions rather than their words, but she's quick to assume they have selfish desires or nefarious intentions until proven otherwise.  It's safer to assume everyone is out to get her, that way when they actually do turn on her the sting of betrayal doesn't hurt as much.  She has a very dry wit, sharp as it is, and a depressingly negative outlook on life.  Every party needs a partypooper.

She has long silver hair, which she keeps up in a wavy ponytail.  Her eyes are green and piercing.  She suffered a terrible injury across her face, splitting her cheek open and leaving her jaw open for all to see.  She often wears a mask that covers the bottom half of her face, so as to not disturb others when interacting with them.

Her preference towards other partners is difficult to nail down.  Because of her past, she finds it very hard to trust just about anyone, and her occupation leaves her too grim to want to settle down easily.  Despite this, she feels attraction to both male and female genders, and anyone who can tolerate her outlook on life and her pessimistic attitude will find her shell eventually cracking, revealing the hopeless romantic underneath.

Contact Me

Thank you so very much for reading through my request thread.  I hope by this point you're interested in what you've seen, and you have some ideas you'd like to share with me.  I've gone ahead and included a format for you to fill out if you're not sure what to say in your PM.  I find guidelines to be extremely helpful, especially when you're struggling to figure out just what to say for a first impression!

Do not feel obligated in the slightest to use this template, it's just here to make things easier for those who would like to use it.

[B]Name:[/B] What you prefer to go by!
[B]About Yourself:[/B] Tell me a little bit about your role playing history!  Do you have any fun hobbies outside of writing?  Anything you'd like to share I'd love to hear!
[B]Timezone / Availability:[/B]  If you live in GMT +1 or EST but you live your life at crazy weird times for your timezone, please let me know what that schedule is like so I can plan my responses around it!

[B]Settings Interested In:[/B] Any of the settings you were interested in, please put here.  You can put down more than one!
[B]Scenarios Interested In:[/B] If any of my scenarios stood out to you and really interested you, please include their name here!
[B]Character Ideas:[/B] All I require is that you put down at least ONE character idea.  You do NOT have to write a massive page of information about them.  A gender, race (appropriate for the setting(s) you listed above), and any other information you feel like adding.  This is where you get to be creative!  If you just want to give me a gender and race that you normally play, and want to discuss a character with me instead, you can do that as well.

[B]RP Example:[/B]  This is optional.  You don’t HAVE to fill it out, but it would help you if you did.  You don’t even have to come up with anything on the spot if you really can’t think at the moment.  Feel free to take any post from an older RP and put it in here.  Anything that will serve as an example of your average posting quality and length will do nicely.  Again however this is completely optional and NOT required.  Just appreciated!

[B]Impress Me:[/B] This is the last bit, and it is completely up to you what you want to put in it.  Want to list personal achievements?  Awesome, go for it.  Want to tell me about your encyclopedic knowledge of 1960's Spider-Man, that’s great.  Anything about yourself that YOU personally are proud of will do just nicely.  The more creative the response, the more impressed I will be!  P.S. Humor goes a LOOOOOOONG way with me.

After you have sent your PM, I will read it over and send you a response as soon as I can manager!  Thank you so much for reading my ad and I can't wait to hear from you!

Aethelinda

Updates

• March 9th, Breathing life into things once more.  No consistent bites before, so let's try things again, mm?
  • June 25th, Yet another life change, thread bump to breathe life into things.
  • April 3rd, Bumping thread after long and unexpected break.
  • Aug 10th, The Long Road has been taken by Zilyana.
  • Aug 8th, "Do these tights make my ass look big?" has been added as a scenario.  Looking for a focus on evil or morally grey characters for further plots.
  • Aug 3rd, The Wanderers has been taken by Zoastria.  Coleen has been added to my list of characters.
  • Aug 2nd, bumping thread after a very long break.  If we were engaged in a thread and you would like to pick things up again please message me!
  • Nov 6th, Mary added to list of characters.  You Teach Me and I'll Teach You has been officially taken.  Still open to additional Pokémon threads.
  • Nov 5th, You Teach Me and I'll Teach You has been claimed.
  • Nov 4th, The Wanderers has been claimed.  The Long Road is being re-opened due to a lack of communication.
  • Nov. 2nd, Humanity's New Hope and The Wheel Keeps Turning scenarios are both claimed.
  • Nov. 1st, You Teach Me and I'll Teach You added as a Pokémon scenario!
  • Oct. 31st, The Wanderers added as a Fantasy/D&D/Pathfinder scenario (and it has 12 stars!  12!!  The Wheel Keeps Turning also added as a Firefly setting.  It has 10 stars!
  • Oct. 17th, The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall For You and Tough As Scales have both been added as Fantasy scenarios!
  • Oct. 15th, Humanity's New Hope added as a Mass Effect scenario!  Clarified the difference between Claimed and Taken settings.  Claimed settings are ones currently being plotted out over PMs, Taken are ones with existing threads.  If conversation stops after a week claimed scenarios will be opened back up again and you will lose your reservation.
  • Oct. 14th, Wyrmheart is tentatively taken for plotting.  Selectively seeking partners now.
  • Oct. 11th, The Long Road and The Quick and the Dead scenarios are both taken.
  • Oct. 10th, Added new scenarios.
  • Oct. 9th, Thread revamped w/ new format.