Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I'm tired of you stealing my stockings.  Get out!

Duncan

ENOUGH all you do is sit there and look at me like that.

xKittyx

I'm afraid your hair is constantly in the way when I try to kiss you, it's over...

Kazyth

You keep stealing my tacos!  I'll put up with a lot, but damnit woman, you didn't listen when I told you not to touch the tacos!  I'm outta here!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

auroraChloe

Dude, the allergy meds just don't cut it.. *aaachooo!*   i'm out of here.

a/a 8/21/17

DarkAngel

Thats it how can you never look at me , You just want to look down all the time.. I'm out of here

mkkdreams

The feathers are everywhere!  No matter how much I clean they won't go away.  I guess I'll just have to ditch the source... buh bye.

DarkAngel

Oh please Bubbles.. You need to stop playing with dolls but no you play with them before you play with me ... Get out !

Kaileikehi

You're much too needy and you're always stealing my toys even though they need attention too! Now drop Mister Snoogy and leave before I sick the Barbies on you.

TheLegionary

You know, this is a hard decision, you are a sweet girl, one of those hard to find. Every man would die to be with you. However, I am taking a job position in Rwanda and I dont think you would enjoy being there. You off!

Raven41174

I'm sorry , but the loin cloth is just so 80's, I can't live in the past any longer, you have to go
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Kaiten

You my friend are in desperate need of a tan, not me, so I'm gone.

Raven41174

I'm tired of your insecurity and trying to make people obey, I'm out of here
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

HockeyGod

I just carved 666 into my left butt cheek. I'm thinking it's not going to work.

Eternal Damnation

Right. So today was alright. I woke up. Went to work. Slept with your sister. Oh. Did I mention that I was gay?

HockeyGod

I just can't do this any longer. I've met my angel quota for the year.

Saerrael

...who says the Angels actually want you ?
Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

HockeyGod

Dear Saerra,

I know email is a crappy way to do this, but I'm just not sure how you would react. I know I'm your everthing, your reason for breathing. It's just...well...my mom hates you.

Alxnjsh

Orochimaru

I'm sorry al, but being gay does not quite cut it for me.

Doom Cookie

I'm sorry Ryo, but you were right, being full grown does not make you man . Sadly, the way you use your tool doesn't either. If the sex was better I'd be more then happy to stay, but what can I say? A girl's got needs!
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Eternal Damnation

Knock. Knock. Oh. Wait. Wrong joke. What do you call a lesbian eskimo? A Klondike bar. Bad joke? Let me just get to the point then, For me, Eskimos are a hobby … kind of like fish.The small ones you throw back, The good-sized ones you take home for dinner, and The big ones you mount. You're not big so I can't mount you and I'm not hungry, so can you gather where you fit into the igloo?

Orochimaru

I'll say it how it is. Life with you is ETERNAL DAMNATION! See ya.

Eternal Damnation

Experience is directly proportional to equipment ruined and let's face it, your equipment is ruined. Better luck next time.

Orochimaru

Get you shit and get out!

....have a nice daaaay.

Nico

You cheat on me? What a girl? Bah, screw ya! :P