Random Ideas of X (Male Looking for Female)

Started by Xavier, June 22, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

A Little About Me

Hello! First off, thank you for taking the time to read through this :) I greatly appreciate it. Second off, a little about me and my past on this site. I joined Elliquiy in 2009 and have had multiple ups and downs, as everybody does. I've have to stop rp's due to being deployed multiple times and traveling abroad for training, teaching, and work. I've finally settled down into a normal work schedule of 9 to 5 Eastern Standard Time and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of roleplaying and finding some good stories :)

Now onto what you are here for, the roles... I'm quite open for any roles so if you don't see something listed below that you like, then please message me and we can discuss what you like and transform it into a fun story.

Just a Little Something I'm Looking For

Anthro - Not well versed in the subject but I am wanting to learn more on it and try it out!

Fantasy- Elves, vampires, ect.. Can be any combination of creatures, imagination time haha.

We come from different clans (take your pick at any Fantasy creature) and have been summoned by the Great Seer, the one creature that all clans respect and listen to when it speaks. The Seer could ask for the two to track down an artifact that has long been missing, hunt down a rogue creature that is killing random clan creatures, or any other number of tasks.

Organized Crime - Mafia style of course, could be bodyguard and daughter, mafia leader and bodyguard or even undercover agent inside the mafia.

Bodyguard x Mob Boss Daughter
Undercover Cop x Mob Boss Daughter
Mafia Leader x Undercover Cop

Historical - Major history buff, love everything about it and all eras.  Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators or anything else you favor.

A fan of the following: Gladiators, Samurai, Old Western

Incest - Don't have to explain this much, something of curiosity about it.

Bestiality - Tried this once before I left a long time ago, still curious about it.. Could be combined with other roles.

Real Life - Neighbor x Trophy Wife, Teacher/Professor x Student, Coach x Athlete, Older/younger, surprise me :)

Supernatural - Can contain ghosts, demons, angels and I'm not talking about the TV show, sorry :p

Demon x Demon - We are rival demons who have been training for many years (though we appear to still be between 20's and 30's) to earn the respect of our demon lords with the hope of being selected for a mission. One day we get word from our rival lords that we have been selected to go above ground to cause havoc on Earth and try to earn as many souls as possible while working as a team.

Demon x Angel (Fallen or not) - An Angel (fallen or not) watches over a small village (perhaps they worship the angel for giving them miracles). A demon that has been roaming Earth catches the scent of the Angel and ends up coming across the small village.

Demon x Angel (Fallen or not) - A greater demon has been given the chance by the Great One to show its skills on Earth by reaping souls for the underworld. The demon could be sent to Earth in the middle of a large city protected by an Angel or around a Fallen Angel who could make the decision on whether to help the demon or try and gain the praise of God by battling the demon.

Still Looking for some RP Partners

Current RPs

Once more, thank you for visiting my post and reading through all the above. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Xavier

threeasfour

*Nibbles on cookies while picking out the raisins*

How about a Roman era RP? I'm big on any historical based RP, did you want to do anything in particular related to historical roleplays?
"He was powerless because he had no precise desire, and this tortured him because he was vainly seeking something to desire."

-Vladimir Nabakov

HarleyQuinn