News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenShards

Hey mordred, everyone's favorite blue pain man :D

chocolate-snow patrol
Ready to write when someone requires.

diamonedsky

I don't know if it's the dark allure of the song itself, or the delicious little scene it played in during the film, but every time I hear this song, I get lusty. The minute it starts, I just close me eyes, and my body undulates to the rhythm, my shoulders start to move, circling to the beat of the drums. Wil's voice is like a physical touch, each verse driving me higher and higher; the chimes in the background, the sporadic, mad piano in the middle, the chorus... it all just words to make me insane. I love this song.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Adammair

I can totally relate to this song, after today. There have been many times, single, dating, engaged and married, when I've sang this song to myself, and really thought it was true. Never more so than today. *sigh*  :'(

chivalrousdeviant

Devils Dance Floor- Flogging Molly-Good sound quality

I love the way this song reels and builds and builds until you get to that slow fall, only to be built right back up again twice as fast. :)

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Siouxsie Asylum

SaturnCeleste

Quote from: Adammair on August 16, 2012, 08:00:37 PM
Feel like being inspired, right now.

Makes me think of my favorite version!

Supernatural Dean Singing Eye Of The Tiger FULL High Quality

While I'm on Supernatural:

Supernatural O Death - Jen Titus
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Mordred

Quote from: BrokenShards on August 17, 2012, 09:44:34 PM
Hey mordred, everyone's favorite blue pain man :D
chocolate-snow patrol

Ohhhhh.. you know.. there is a shimmering fine line between that word pain and the wild extreme of the spectrum.. pleasure. *grins a bit.. letting the fangs just barely show* These things don't really hurt. They do leave a small marking for a while, I admit.. but it comes along with lots of succulent sensations. Soooo BrokenShards.. haven't see you about so much lately. This was a lovely surprise.

Morcheeba - The Sea
*See Pillory*

BrokenShards

Surprised you remember me, I've been busy moving countries.

Not really a song, but listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast, gotta love karl pilkington <3

Mordred

I have a good memory. Not that I still don't find myself in trouble at forgetting things on occasion.. but I do remember. Lovely thing.. think you could be forgotten so easily?

But.. I have to ask. What country did you move? And where did you nudge that land towards? And.. what prompted such a wild action? *grins* Ohhh.. or was it you who hopped from one land to another?

*big fan of Gervais... and has enjoyed 'An Idiot Abroad' as well*
*See Pillory*

BrokenShards

I moved from UK to USA for work related reasons, proud employee of EA now, hooray.

Still listening to the old XFM radio show of KP, Ricky gervais and stephen merchant from waaaay back in 2002.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Moraline

The name of this artist made me think of Cole.   ;D

This song's for you...

John Cougar: Hurts so good

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on August 18, 2012, 04:35:20 PM
Good afternoon, Mordred! I got a song for you! :-)

Heh.. Heyyyyy Cole! Love that song! That's one of many songs that I absolutely love but don't know the title. But I knew it was from these guys. He has a very distinctive voice. Yikes.. one of the many things I have realized about myself in recent times.. that is yet another odd piece of my puzzle is.. I never know lyrics in songs. Which.. makes knowing songs unless I become obsessed with the group (which.. I tend to do.. and have done since I was quite young.. starting with the Beatles when I was very young).. not an easy thing. I know the sounds.

Ahh.. but there I babbled. This song.. reminds me of another that I love.. which I have a suspicion you may like also..

Tesla - Signs
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Moraline on August 18, 2012, 05:15:07 PM
The name of this artist made me think of Cole.   ;D

This song's for you...

John Cougar: Hurts so good

Thanks Moraline! You rock! :-)

Quote from: Mordred on August 18, 2012, 05:21:06 PM
Heh.. Heyyyyy Cole! Love that song! That's one of many songs that I absolutely love but don't know the title. But I knew it was from these guys. He has a very distinctive voice. Yikes.. one of the many things I have realized about myself in recent times.. that is yet another odd piece of my puzzle is.. I never know lyrics in songs. Which.. makes knowing songs unless I become obsessed with the group (which.. I tend to do.. and have done since I was quite young.. starting with the Beatles when I was very young).. not an easy thing. I know the sounds.

Ahh.. but there I babbled. This song.. reminds me of another that I love.. which I have a suspicion you may like also..

Tesla - Signs

OOOOHHHHH.....I love that song! It brings back some very good memories for me! :-) Now...perhaps because of Moraline's dedication to me or perhaps because it is just a great song...let's listen to this one!

john cougar - jack and diane

Mordred

Yeah.. dig those tunes by John Cougar (heh.. again that word.. keep seeing that word.. *scratches head.. grinning*).. takes me back to when Mtv was a cool channel... which then makes me think of all sorts of crazy hair bands..

Ratt - Round And Round
*See Pillory*

Skadii

See...when I think of great hair bands...these guys always seem to pop up in my head! I loved them and this song, to me, is one of the sexiest tunes they made! Makes me want to get up close and...well, you know!

Great White - House Of Broken Love HD 1080p

Mordred

Ok.. so hair bands paved the way for this next band which I still love. And this song here is definitely one of my favorites.. actually wayyyyy up there on that list. Love this slower version, also.

Guns N' Roses - Crazy
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Yes...I love GnR...one of my all time favorites! This next song is from a newer band...but I have become obsessed with it lately...and I think you will like it too!

(Official) Pop Evil - Monster You Made - Lyric Video

JuliusCaesar

THEY SHOULD THINK CAUSALLY RATHER THAN MAGICALLY, AND KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO DISTINGUISH CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION AND COINCIDENCE. THEY SHOULD BE ACUTELY AWARE OF HUMAN FALLIBILITY, MOST NOTABLY THEIR OWN, AND APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM ARE NOT STUPID OR EVIL. ACCORDINGLY, THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT VALUE OF TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS BY PERSUASION RATHER THAN INTIMIDATION OR DEMAGOGUERY.
I BELIEVE (AND BELIEVE I CAN PERSUADE YOU) THAT THE MORE DEEPLY A SOCIETY
CULTIVATES THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MINDSET, THE MORE IT WOULD FLOURISH. THE CONVICTION THAT THEY ARE TEACHABLE GETS ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

Grainne

Oh, that's a good one. There's a great version by Tom Jones too, believe it or not.

So stuck on this song and her..think I have a crush.  :-)
Dark Side, Kelly Clarkson
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------