News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Victorian Brothel - Interest

Started by kaz, September 05, 2012, 11:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

I came across these photos a while back and they just captured my imagination.  I fancy having a Victorian Brothel.  I havent thought of a story yet, but am throwing it out there to see if anyone fancies it and if any have any ideas or thoughts about what the plot/story could be.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

GordyLang

Hmm this seems very intriguing; I'm interested whenever you think of a plot/story!

Photo

I'm in

I will help with the story if need be. :)
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

kaz

Excellent, a good way to start :)

I am thinking that the house is owned by a very rich man.  he has put a madam in to run the place, but he frequents, using the madam and the girls when he wants.

Its an exclusive club, only people with plenty of money can visit.  Both Men and ladies are catered for, that mens we have both female and male whores :)

That also gives us plenty of people for out of hours play.

You can have the bitch who wants the madam's job and any  others that grab you.

Throw out ideas and we'll get some plotting going.  All input welcome :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

MagicalPen

I've seen said pictures before - I think there is even a website devoted to them as well - and are quite intriguing to say the least!

I'm certainly interested in this as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Chelemar

Actually, :)  what about a boarding house, as apposed to a brothel.  A boarding house where the ladies who live there are all prostitutes.  Many prostitutes of the Victorian era made more money that the standard working woman, had better health, better clothes, could afford to have a decent room, better food, and could go to the pubs, when THE VIRTUOUS woman could not. 

They could frequent places the good woman/wife couldn't.  Maybe doing a role play about their lives, sex, friendships, suitors, etc?

kaz

I'm not actually going to do this one now.  My other Victorian idea has taken off so well, the link is:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151488.0

If this interests you feel free to submit a character

Thanks for the interest and sorry to disappoint :)