Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyguy

I'm interested, client for the most part. Not entirely averse to playing a working girl if needed.

LeKinkyTaco

Oh I feel bad leaving in the beginning of the revival.. but I'm here now! And I'll make the entire thread all over again today. Once I get home~. So don't give up on this please!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

yugi006

Woah. Welcome back Taco. I was hoping yo would return. I wouldn't have known what to do if you didn't return. I'm happy you are back. I'll still hereto support this.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

LeKinkyTaco

Yes i am back~! And there is going to be a remake i'll make the recruitment thread first aka tonight. (: But i'm thinking of making everything over perhaps, including.. MADAME VELVET! -gasps- Hehe no i couldn't remake her even if i wanted to!

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Karasu

hhee that would give me a great opportunity to make a new Marin'Nah.. I did want to redo her completely..

kingmaster1

LeKinkyTaco

You can make completely new characters because it's an entire redo ^^ I'm thinking of changing the pictures for Velvet and Sinoe

Yes King all over again<3

kingmaster1

Coolio, new characters for a familiar setting ;D

yugi006

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 09:00:07 PM
You can make completely new characters because it's an entire redo ^^ I'm thinking of changing the pictures for Velvet and Sinoe

Yes King all over again<3

You don't mind if we keep our old ones do we cause I liked playing mine?

King Serperior

May be interested.  Unless I am mistaken, it appears that there are non-human characters?   

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

LeKinkyTaco

I was thinking about making the bartender a NPC but if you really enjoy it Yugi you can keep on doing it ^^

But yes everyone can have brand new character if they want :)

We hardly have any human characters >:P

King Serperior

Hmm.....I have always wanted to play as a Lamia/Naga   ::) 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Karasu

Hey Taco? Can I totally make a bro/sis character tied with you? Like maybe little sibling assistant?

yugi006

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 09:19:22 PM
I was thinking about making the bartender a NPC but if you really enjoy it Yugi you can keep on doing it ^^

But yes everyone can have brand new character if they want :)

We hardly have any human characters >:P

Yay. I like doing it cause it gives me a chance to interact with everyone. Thank you Taco.

My character is human.  ;)

Goddess of Night

I don't know what my character should be. Aaaahhhh
My On/Offs

LeKinkyTaco

But all of Velvet's siblings are long gone she's very old, not to mention shes a vampire xD

But perhaps something can be made..

Ooooh i love Nagas!<3 Wonder how that'll be in bed..

King Serperior

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 09:43:54 PM
Ooooh i love Nagas!<3 Wonder how that'll be in bed..
Three hints:

1).  Bondage   ;)

2).  Aphrodisiac venom   ::)

3).  Extremely enduring, strong, and passionate   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

that sounds fun XD

how does a shapechanger sound?

himawari

i remembered i joined this but got stuck somewhere and yeah. forgotten about it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Vergil1989

I think I'll keep my old gal but redo her history a bit to fit the remake.  That way I can still use her but she still fits with whatever ends up happening.  Anyway, see ya Taco, and it's good to have ya back.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

LeKinkyTaco

But where will the naga get sexual pleasure..? But i'm up for some nice aphrodisiac venom ;D

A shapeshifter is always fuuuun~ As long as you stay being the Madame's little pet!

It's fine Anna you can join back as a new character!

And thank you ^^ it's sooooo lovely to be back~!

King Serperior

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
But where will the naga get sexual pleasure..? But i'm up for some nice aphrodisiac venom ;D
See that groove to those specially designed panties?  ;)  We'll assume there is a similar groove around the back as well.

As for the venom, I am thinking it'll last up to 12 hours after first bite  *nods*  That could leave some people overly horny if they want to be bitten   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs