Seeking GM(and fellow Players) for Pathfinder Adventure Path

Started by Petrus02, June 07, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrus02

Hello Everyone. I'm in the mood for a more classical adventure, something like good old exploring dungeons or forgotten ruins, or an epic battle between good and evil. So I'm looking for a Gm and fellow Players for one of the following APs.

Rise of the Runelords
Serpents Skull
Jade Regent
Shattered Star
Wrath of the Righteous
Mummy's Mask
Giantslayer
Ironfang Invasion

Bonus points when the group does not resemble a wandering circus more than an adventuring group.I mean... I've got nothing against an Asimaar or tiefling, even those with animal features are fine.as are most other races... But i would appreciate it if the group does not consist of an Skinwalker(weretiger) barbarian, an Ratfolk alchemist, an kitsune sorcerer and an Grippli ranger... you get the idea.

I'm fine with any level of smut, from only party driven to "every encounter will be erotic" and most kinks, the only thing that really sends me running is toilet related stuff

PixelatedPixie

Chanticleer

Tossing my hat in. My only AP experience that has actually gotten anywhere is We Be Goblins, so I'm open to anything.
My current O/os (need work)

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Petrus02

Hello everyone! I'm happy that i#m not alone with my craving :-) hopefully a Gm shows interest in this as well..

Petrus02

In the meantime, i found a specific character image and class i'd like to use^^ maybe a prospective GM finds inspiration in it? *hopes for it*
NSFW
Class would be Druid (feral Shifter)

Autocad

I'm going to myself down as a player, possibly GM if none shows up.

helvorn

I'm not GM material but could play a few NPC's to help out.

Naughty Miss Adventure

I might be tempted to give this a shot a GM, as I'm looking to get back into the swing of things after having been away for a while, though to be fair, I've haven't GMed a Pathfinder game in a long, long time.

Presently, I'm mostly having my eye on Jade Regeant or RoTRL, but I'll see what feedback is.
Ons & Offs (last updated: 15.08.21)
Absences & Apologies (back after a near year-long absence!)
Current Status: Not Accepting New Games; Muse: Erratic

Visit Eridor, where the Black Gate has been opened! (Long-term D&D 5e project)
Visit Carla at The Breeding House of Vinicus

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Petrus02

Ì'm more than happy with RoTRL and Jade Regeant. i could submit characters for either, if you tell me how much background you prefer(although i have to confess, my character backgrounds tend to be short at first, growing with the character)

additionally, i am fairly well versed with the rules, so if you have questions, i should be able to answer them.

Autocad

I like both RoTRL and Jade Regent, but if I have to pick one I'll go with Jade Regent.

Hunter

I don't think you'll have problems finding players, but rather a GM.

Naughty Miss Adventure

Anyway, I'll give the two AP a think over, but in the meantime, everyone who's interested can come up with a rough character concept that they're interested in playing.

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine on Jade Regent and Rise of the Runelords. If have to pick one, Jade Regent would get my vote.

My char concept would depend on AP which is going to be run; I usually favor arcane casters, gish or martial oriented chars. Haven't played monk for while though so may pick that one. But I got lots ideas, concepts and usually work as filler (cover class/role not yet picked by someone else). Human with gish or martial char, but kitsune on caster one. Kitsune bard or sorcerer or wizard (Sin speciality on enchantment).

Muse

I'm very curioust about the adventure paths.  am I too late? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Naughty Miss Adventure

Hi Muse, long time no see!  For now, I think everything is just getting set up with nothing concrete.  I haven't completely made my mind up whether I'll be running RoTRL or Jade Regent yet.

Muse

*Smiles*  good to see you again too! 

Both of those are especialy high on my list to play and low on my list of 'adventure paths i vaugely know anything about'! :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Naughty Miss Adventure

Okay, so I'm going to choose to do the Jade Regent path, with apologies to those it who don't favor it altogether.  Petrus has a guaranteed spot by virtue of being the thread starter.

Everyone has 25 points to spend on ability scores, and will be starting at 1st level.

All core races are permitted, plus: Aasimar, Changeling, and Tieflings.

All official Paizo classes are permitted except the Ninja and Samurai, but Barbarian, Monk, and Rogue must be the Unchained versions.

All PCs get 2 traits, plus a 3rd trait that must be chosen from the Campaign traits for Jade Regent, giving everyone a total of 3 traits.

PCs have access to Background Skills.

Every PC gets their maximum wealth for their starting class.  As part of your starting bio, you must explain where your starting items came from (and no, you did not walk down to the shop and just buy them).  Remember that you're all 1st level PCs, so don't have extraordinary events or deeds as part of your character history (this is one of my little peeves).

Zaer Darkwail

*cheers for Jade Regent being picked*

Bit sad that uncommon races are not allowed (had specifically mind for kitsune), but can do without them. Just to confirm hybrid classes, like hunter, slayer and such are also allowed?

Naughty Miss Adventure

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 12, 2018, 04:36:06 AM
Bit sad that uncommon races are not allowed (had specifically mind for kitsune), but can do without them. Just to confirm hybrid classes, like hunter, slayer and such are also allowed?
Yes those are permitted.  In regards to the races, I'm just trying to keep things in line with Petrus' wishes in the OP, as well as my own wishes for more human-ish characters.

Petrus02

Thank you very much! i'll look foreward to writing with you! will post my character by tomorrow, weekends are pretty lively for me most of the time.

Naughty Miss Adventure

No problem Petrus, I'm just hoping for a long-lived game (and hopefully with minimal interference from RL this time round!)

Revelation

Hi! Would this still be looking for potential players, or is it fullish?

Naughty Miss Adventure

Well, no characters have been submitted yet, so its more emptyish.