Ask the person above you out

Started by darkvamplips, May 03, 2009, 04:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Ruaprnstr please would you come with me to my favorite bar and have a drink I would love to get to know you
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ruaprnstr

Xandi- when we r done at the bar can it ake you out for a dance at my favorite outdoor big band shell?
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Autumn52

I would love to go dancing but I insist we stop and get you a fresh shirt and if the shirt must be washed and dried I will keep you company while you wait.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Callista

I need someone to have a lattie with, could it be you?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

DarkAngel

Wanna go for a banana and some other fun here in a bit

Autumn52

If you will stop hiding and come with me I would like to show you a good time

DarkAngel

I would be happy to show you the moon and stars

Autumn52

Would you like to go to my personal planetarium

DarkAngel

Autumn52

I love Alien's can your Alien come an play

DarkAngel

Sure my Alien can come and play , But do you want the space ship or the lazer gun

Autumn52

Can I have the laser gun I want to play with your gun do you mind

DarkAngel

Honey you can play with my gun if I can um  >:)

Misery

would you like to soar the clouds with me?
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

DarkAngel

Hey you got a woman ? If not you need one ?

TheLegionary

Hi! Would you like to go to the cinema tonight? Yes? What if I join you?

*winks*

ruaprnstr

Would you like to hit some clubs with me? Ill be your wingman if you are mine...
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Autumn52

Hey Ruaprnstr I need a new trainer could you help me out

TheLegionary

Hi Xandi, if you did not find a trainer, would you like my help?

Psyche

Legionary, want to watch a movie? I have spot on my couch with your name on it next to me

TheLegionary

Psyche, have you ever been to Cuba? I have one extra ticket to fly there. Interested?

Psyche

Yes, I am. I hear their beaches are wonderful. Care to go for a swim?

TheLegionary

would you like to dance salsa? I heard there is a great place in Havana, even for beginners.

Psyche

Legionary, do you like star gazing? Want to go out and peep through my telescope?

TheLegionary

Psyche, have you ever been to the countryside? It is a great place to see the stars. I could peep through your telescope over there.