Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Okay I didn't want to jump into OOC without being accepted yet.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lyonesse

Hullo everyone ^^, allow me to join the roleplay, nice to meet you guys all~

Player: Lyonesse

Name: Celyn Eirwen

Race: Fox-Cat Hybrid (Arctic Fox X Turkish Angora)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Heterosexual / Single

Appearance:
Please be aware this is slightly NSFW due to the pose she was drawn
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality:
As a food critic, she tends to be pretty deceptive. Her playful and cheerful demeanor made most people would never think she is a famous resigned three starred Michelin Chef who had decided to start giving food critiques in the Zootopia's biggest newspaper company, Zootopia Journal. Although, when it comes to foods, she never responds to it lightly. Cooking is her life, so anyone who looked down upon such view would soon find out how dangerous the hybrid girl is.

Being a hybrid of two different carnivores, Celyn is pretty dangerous when she wants to be one. She can be as playful as cat, as compassionate as fox, if not clawing and ripping others' throat just like how her Fox father and Cat mother had taught her as a way of self-defense.
She is pretty stubborn when it comes to cooking; the spices, the heat, the timing. Celyn can be pretty mysterious at one time while being as clear as the sky at the same time. She is used to hold her feelings, but to the one she holds dear, she would be turned into a transparent girl who used to feel so lonely at most of her nights.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Powers/Abilities:

• Excellent Demarcator
    Celyn was gifted with the ability of being able to perfectly distinguish every single element and taste in one dishes, making her a perfect Food Critic.

• Percetionist Issue
    Being a perfectionist, Celyn expects none but the best in the food served for her or the one she cooks for her guests and relatives. She rarely expects to find perfect taste composition in the dishes she tries in the restaurants she evaluates, although she rarely gives mean comments about the dish. Rather, she would give the chef some tips and tricks, if accepted, that is.

• Sprinter in Winter
    Being a descendant of Fox, she is able to survive even in Tundra land. She is also gifted with the ability to sprint fast, even in the coldest day of the year. Her white furs give her perfect camouflage in snowy land. This skill, unfortunately, is not needed in most places she visited.

• Tai Chi Master
    Celyn has mastered the gentle martial art place, all in the name of self-defense emergency. She rarely uses this, unless she is forced to do so.

Background:
There is something in Celyn's vision of perfect dishes that irk her mind, causing her to throw away her restaurant in the hands of her assistants while she herself gone across the world, trying to find the best dish. She tries everything, from fast food to exclusive dining restaurant, she would visit them all. She may be a perfectionist, but her ultimate way of rating a dish is by how happy the customers are while consuming the foods.

She comes to Zootopia's dinner, Pop and Son, only to find the restaurant has its signature having a great composition of taste, spices, and techniques. It is also in her acknowledgment how the restaurant actually facing its major hard time. She intends to offer a help to the owner, giving some money as well as upgrading the restaurant, while keeping herself entertained with the members' companion.

Mac84

WOW! She looks great!

I would say PM her sheet to WhatLiesAbove, or Wicked Vixen. They're the GMs.

Welcome! It is always nice to have fresh meat around here.

Lyonesse

Thank you ^^ heheh
I already sent it to both GM, and WhatLiesAbove had approved it.
I just thought maybe I should introduce the character first here in the group for a starter since I'm still thinking of how I should make the starter for my character

HairyHeretic

Well, I can see her having initial links with Lucas (who is a student of Tai'chi, perhaps they train in the same place?) and with Antione and Bella, our restaurant folks. If you have a look at the characters here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246364.0

you might find some other easily establishable links.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

jeflint

Depending on age she might know our college bound characters... and if she parties she'd probably run across Rose at some point.

Either way welcome to the Foxy side. 😜

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: jeflint on June 30, 2016, 02:51:13 PM
Depending on age she might know our college bound characters... and if she parties she'd probably run across Rose at some point.

If she is a Zootopia U student and has any art classes she may be acquainted with our head of the art department  ;)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

dblkrose

Some interest in this if it's still open. Has anyone gone gorilla yet?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: dblkrose on June 30, 2016, 05:44:46 PM
Some interest in this if it's still open. Has anyone gone gorilla yet?
The NPC that owns the strip club is a gorilla. Beyond that, no.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

dblkrose

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 30, 2016, 05:48:13 PM
The NPC that owns the strip club is a gorilla. Beyond that, no.

Would it work better if I took over the NPC or created my own?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Mac84

The NPC gorilla, Harry, only appeared for like one scene. So either way is fine.

dblkrose

Player: dblkrose

Name: Bashir "Bolo" Young

Race: Gorilla

Sexual Orientation & Status: Straight/Single

Appearance: Bashir is massive, standing 6'6 and impressively built. Please see attached pic.

Job: Professional Wrestler (Ring Name: Bolo Young)

Personality: In the ring, Bolo Young is a literal beast. A crowd favorite, Bashir sports a mask and comes out to the music "Give it A Go".  He powerfully dismantles opponents in the ring finishing them off with signature gorilla press slam that he's dubbed "Going Ape Shit!" (For you wrestling aficionado imagine Goldberg as a gorilla in a mask). The real Bashir is unrecognizable from his in-ring persona being both calm and collected like an old world aristocrat who enjoys the finer things in life. He display a quick witted and intelligent mind with a touch of gentleness that clashes with his imposing size. Make no mistake Bolo can take up a notch when pushed or angered but prefers to talk out issue before resorting to violence.

"Give it a Go"

"Going Ape Shit!"

Alignment: Neutral Good

Powers/Abilities:

• Gorilla Strength - Few can match the raw power of a gorilla.
  • Simian Agility - Effortless climbing and superb dexterity with both hand and feet.
  • Berserk Rage - Ever seen a gorilla going "ape shit?" it's not pretty.
  • Wreslting - World class wrestling ability complete with choke holds and everything.
  • Keen Intellect - Scholar with multiple branches of study from philosophy to business, you should see his investment portfolio.

Player likes: Dominate Sexually, dub-com, Anal sex, outdoor sex, rough sex, romantic/sensual sex, denying orgasm, masturbation, oral.
Player dislikes: Nothing that goes in the toilet or the grave.

-D

Lyonesse

Quote from: HairyHeretic on June 30, 2016, 02:21:31 PM
Well, I can see her having initial links with Lucas (who is a student of Tai'chi, perhaps they train in the same place?) and with Antione and Bella, our restaurant folks. If you have a look at the characters here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246364.0

you might find some other easily establishable links.

Thank you, HH ^^, I am checking on it right now. The link is very useful!
And Yes, I am affiliated with the restaurant.. don't know about Lucas, but I'll look at it later

Quote from: jeflint on June 30, 2016, 02:51:13 PM

Hello jetflint, Celyn comes from the outer side of Zootopia, she has already finished her college degree specializing in culinary since she was young. I better add that in my character sheet or further information ^^
Anyway thanks for the suggestion, I could do some interaction with the college students here and there in some time in the future

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 30, 2016, 04:25:06 PM
If she is a Zootopia U student and has any art classes she may be acquainted with our head of the art department  ;)
Hello BEB, well, I have read your character profile, haha
Sounds interesting to be able to talk to Fausto, but maybe it will be a rare occassion unless he comes to the restaurant where Celyn is visiting for her next review. :D

Mac84

Since Celyn is in the restaurant business, she may have crossed paths with Natasha Tigray, President of the Valkryies MC, as she works as a waitress. It is a bit of a stretch, but that could link her to Jeremiah.

But again. a bit of a stretch.

Lyonesse

I have read the character thread and I found her, yes. But I did not get the information she is working on a restaurant, only about her as the leader of Valkyries MC.
Where does she work though?

Mac84

Quote from: Lyonesse on July 01, 2016, 12:50:12 PM
I have read the character thread and I found her, yes. But I did not get the information she is working on a restaurant, only about her as the leader of Valkyries MC.
Where does she work though?

Natasha is not necessarily a full character. She is more of a Sub-character as she isn't a full blown NPC. So she really doesn't have a Bio. I had her waitress as the "Last Drop Diner" for Jeremiah when he stopped in for breakfast.

SmuttyReader

Player: SmuttyReader

Name: Pinky Plaza

Race: Pig.

Sexual Orientation & Status: Heterosexual / Single

Appearance:

Personality: Pinky has a great attitude and believes you can do anything if you put forth the effort. She loves a good 'come-up' story and sympathies with anyone who were outcast. She believes in chances and is a very quirky person. She is really a nerd under her sexy persona. She loves to help people and often does it without the person asking. Sometimes she is ignorant and annoying, but tries to always understand others point of views. She is shy and often times can't express whats she wants. She withdraws when she feels like things are getting too serious and doesn't understand the idea of love.

Job: Owns  beauty parlors.

Alignment: Neutral/Good; as of right now.

Powers/Abilities:
- Enhanced Sense of Smell.
- Never being able to get full.
- The ability to eat anything.
- Simply Fabulous because of her makeup skill!
- Saliva taste like bacon, among other things  ::).

Background:
Pinky have never belonged with the other pigs, because she actually cared what she looked like. While others were rolling in the mud, she was perfecting her wing eyeliner. While they were eating the shit behind the barn, she dined with fine cuisines. She was slapped with the label as uppity and outcasted from the rest of the piglets. Even her parents didn't look her way, but that didn't stop her. She moved out of the hick town and became a successful entrepreneur. Opening up dozens of beauty parlors over the country. 

Player likes: Please, see my O/O's.
Player dislikes: O/O's, please.

Mac84

Wow, nice!

I got a Hawg character too by the name of Jeremiah. Well, he is actually a European Boar.

Lyonesse

Quote from: Mac84 on July 01, 2016, 01:18:51 PM
Natasha is not necessarily a full character. She is more of a Sub-character as she isn't a full blown NPC. So she really doesn't have a Bio. I had her waitress as the "Last Drop Diner" for Jeremiah when he stopped in for breakfast.

Hmm questions guys:
What is the differences between NPC and sub-character? I thought they are the same?
And does that mean any other player aside than the creator can play her in their part??

HairyHeretic

I'd define an NPC as being more fleshed out. A character could start off as just a name and brief description in a scene, but if they got a bit more air time, they could develop into a more fleshed out NPC.

That'd be my perspective anyway.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Mac84

Quote from: Lyonesse on July 01, 2016, 07:27:40 PM
Hmm questions guys:
What is the differences between NPC and sub-character? I thought they are the same?
And does that mean any other player aside than the creator can play her in their part??

I'll admit Natasha is a bit of a special case.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: HairyHeretic on July 01, 2016, 07:33:12 PM
I'd define an NPC as being more fleshed out. A character could start off as just a name and brief description in a scene, but if they got a bit more air time, they could develop into a more fleshed out NPC.

That'd be my perspective anyway.

Weird I had thought of it exactly the opposite. I had considered for instance that black cat pick pocket at the beginning of the game more of an NPC, a background character of little consequence that anyone could pick up and interact with how they want. Where as a character like Sandi's brother is a side character of MP's, not as important as her main but still just her's.

Of course I had no reason to think that other than that's just where my brain logically went.
On/Off

MadPanda

Nine exists in large part because Sandy got stuck playing off in a corner all by herself for a while and needed someone with whom to carry a conversation.  And he got drafted to chat with Roxy under similar conditions a bit later.  :-)

If anybody wants the little guy to show up, feel free to drop me a line and I'll be glad to chip in.  I'm sure Nine will be happy to talk about something other than his pending triple engagement meeting back home.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Lyonesse

So does this mean I can articulate Natasha's line and everything while I met her???

HairyHeretic

I'd probably want to check in with the creator of an NPC before using them, just to make sure anything I was going to do wouldn't interfere with their own plans, or do something wildly out of character for them. If you have a greenlight though, there shouldn't be any issues.

Cattle die, kinsmen die