Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyonesse

Quote from: HairyHeretic on July 02, 2016, 06:29:47 AM
I'd probably want to check in with the creator of an NPC before using them, just to make sure anything I was going to do wouldn't interfere with their own plans, or do something wildly out of character for them. If you have a greenlight though, there shouldn't be any issues.

Oh okay then ^^
Thank you HH

TheDarkGoddess

I am interested in joining in on this. I went ahead and sent my character to the GMs but I figured I would post here as well in case anyone had any suggestions/recommendations. I will not be offended!

Player: TheDarkGoddess

Name: Ginger Jennings

Race: Cat (Breed: Somali)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Pan-sexual / Single / Virgin  O:)

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Job: Possibly a waitress or barista, a typical college side job, I figured I would see what would fit in best with the story

Personality:  Ginger is shy and book smart though sometimes lacks common sense. Her street smarts are non-existent. Growing up she lived a sheltered life. Her extremely religious parents would only allow her to go to all-girls' schools growing up, even into college. She has recently moved out and traded her prestigious all-girls' university for good old coed community college. She is studying to be a teacher, though her true dream is to be an actress. She tends to freeze up when speaking in front of more than a couple people so that is unlikely. Ginger is technically a virgin, she has had a little practice from her high school sleepover days with her female classmates.

Alignment: Good, but easily manipulated

Powers/Abilities:  Great balance, flexible, sharp teeth and nails, night vision, no problem with heights, can walk across pretty much anything - even wires, above-average hearing.

Ons: I'm pretty open, though my character is clearly a submissive - at the moment - you never know she could learn a thing or two as she progresses through the story.

Offs:  Not much makes me uncomfortable when it comes to writing, I'm open to what turns my partners on even if it does nothing for me, although anything toilet related and severe mutilation/amputation/disfigurement I prefer to avoid. If anything comes up that I just can't do I will be private, polite and honest about it!

Laughing Hyena

Well time to put some connections together for this new character. Feel free to make connections with other existing characters. I play Antione, a chef  fresh to the scene, fresh out of culinary school by about a year and a half or so, whom has just obtained his dream of a restaurant and currently has an apprentice and is seeking employees for other positions.

jeflint

Same with Rose's NPCs, Noah, Lionel, Melissa, Freddie Fast Fingers, Daisy, Anis or Billie can be used if needed to help others. 😊

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Mac84

Hello Dark Goddess! Welcome to the merry band of misfits.

TheDarkGoddess

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 03, 2016, 02:03:11 AM
Well time to put some connections together for this new character. Feel free to make connections with other existing characters. I play Antione, a chef  fresh to the scene, fresh out of culinary school by about a year and a half or so, whom has just obtained his dream of a restaurant and currently has an apprentice and is seeking employees for other positions.

That sounds perfect. I'm open for whatever you have in mind; waitress, bartender, hostess. Coming in for my first day seems like a great way to naturally wiggle into the story. I'll do some more recon to see who else I might be likely to know.

Quote from: Mac84 on July 03, 2016, 07:05:55 AM
Hello Dark Goddess! Welcome to the merry band of misfits.

Thank you!

jeflint

Quote from: TheDarkGoddess on July 03, 2016, 07:16:07 AM
That sounds perfect. I'm open for whatever you have in mind; waitress, bartender, hostess. Coming in for my first day seems like a great way to naturally wiggle into the story. I'll do some more recon to see who else I might be likely to know.

Thank you!

If you serve coffee you probably know Rose, she's a Fennec Fox Mink hybrid who in her first scene was literally dancing to her own beat in the coffee line of Cuppa Joe's. ;) She's also a college student so you might have classes for her. I should really figure out what sorta classes electrical engineer's take.

TheDarkGoddess

Quote from: jeflint on July 03, 2016, 07:18:04 AM
If you serve coffee you probably know Rose, she's a Fennec Fox Mink hybrid who in her first scene was literally dancing to her own beat in the coffee line of Cuppa Joe's. ;) She's also a college student so you might have classes for her. I should really figure out what sorta classes electrical engineer's take.

I can see them having taken at least one general ed. class together, maybe even a past study group.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: TheDarkGoddess on July 03, 2016, 07:16:07 AM

Thank you!

Jinx is lined up to be the bartender but I can imagine the pair would be working together out in front. Hostess sounds perfect!

TheDarkGoddess

Hostess it is! This is what I managed to come up with for obvious connections I would have...

Antione - Ginger has met him a couple times, once to inquire about employment, and again for the interview. To say that he intimidates her would be an understatement. I can see crying happening at her future job.

Bella - Ginger would have been introduced to Bella by Antione during her interview.

Roxy - Ginger may have had a class or a study group with Roxy, but she knows her mainly from the library. It's one of Ginger's favorite places.

Jackie - Class, study group, or seen around at the University

Rose - Class, study group, or seen around at the University

MadPanda

...and both Belle and Sandy have probably been by to, uhm, appreciate the new waitstaff at various times.

But discretely (in Sandy's case) because the last thing any host/ess or server needs is someone perving on them at random.

And Sandy would definitely commiserate about the all-girl schooling.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

WhatLiesAbove

Blatantly pushing for Zootopia!

We have just been promoted into BIG GAME STATUS!! Yaaaay!

Exciting time to join, so I open up the invitation! We are always recruiting! Just send character ideas to myself (WhatLiesAbove) and Wicked Vixen!

TheBlackThrone

I'm dropping this CS for my new character here to help bump this.  :-)

Played by TheBlackThrone
Name: Stryke "Sasha" Sambor - No one is certain if Stryke is his first name or not, but the wolf signs all official paperwork with the name. Only close friends call him "Sasha."

Race: Eurasian Wolf

Sexual Orientation & Status: Heterosexual | Single

Appearance

Height: 6'3"Weight: 230 lbsFur Color: Black, White, and Grey.Eye Color: Arctic Blue

Not as bulky as the picture, Stryke is a large male with a thick mane of fur trailing from his neck down in between his strong shoulders. His body is evenly toned and is mostly comprised of black fur except for parts of his face, neck and underbelly, which are snow-white. His crisp-blue eyes are wild and fierce, windows to memories that he will never forget. There are patches in his fur where he has been clawed, bitten, and cut by perpetrators and the demons of his past. He stands on massive paws with a prominent arc in his strong back and shoulders raised in dominance. A unique characteristic about his fur pattern are the stripes that lightly streak his fur in the tiger pattern found on few and rare canine breeds. Stryke's demeanor is that officer you don't want to fuck with and that beast you hope you can outrun. His police uniform fits his muscled frame almost snugly and leaves only enough room for him to perform without fear of it tearing. The wolf is one of those males that attract a lot of attention when in uniform--despite the grooming standards the ZPD demand of their officers, no comb or trimmer can hide the wolf's naturally feral appearance. It is the intimidation granted by his appearance that allows him to deal with most situations in a civil manner. Extra: [Example of Stripe Pattern] | [Example of Mane Thickness]

Job: Police Detective/Undercover Agent/S.W.A.T. Squad Leader for the ZPD.

Personality

Stryke is very rough around the edges and takes a while to get used to. He has a very business is business personality, so if you’re expecting a “good job” or pat on the back, it’s not going to happen. The wolf has a strange way of conveying thanks and praise if he doesn’t outright say it. When it comes to his job, he’s extremely arrogant and has a very “lone wolf” mannerism. If you can’t handle the fire fight, if you’re not prepared, then stay out of his way. As cold as he seems at times, he will risk his life for a fellow teammate, and do his best to get the guy or gal out of the pinch.

So why “Sasha?” It is believed that Sasha is a diminutive form of his real name. Few know his real name, and those few are usually people who have earned his respect. He named himself “Stryke” for no other reason than the fact that he thought the name sounded cool.

Being a wolf, Stryke approaches a fire fight, chase, and crime scene differently. His senses immediately go to work, sending speedy information to his brain, and the beast crafts out an impromptu plan. He’s very calm going into a fight even when the odds seem to be against him and his team. He always searches for an opening, a weakness, until the very end and exploits it.

When off duty, Stryke likes to relax. He’ll go to the gym, train, go sit at a café or even go see a film—normal animal stuff. He likes to ice fish and barbeque with a few beers and some music. He’ll stand up for a weaker creature in a heartbeat for as a cop, he feels that it is his job/way of life to protect the weak and defend them from those who would cause them harm. In other words, don’t get in his face unless you’re looking for a face-lift.

Alignment: Chaotic Good - He isn't against bending the rules in order to do the right thing.

Powers/Abilities

Natural Abilities
  • Agility & Stamina - Stryke's slowest run is 31 mph and his max 37 mph. He is quick and capable of controlling his momentum to stop abruptly or immediately change directions. When chasing bad guys, his instincts kick in and he will enter a predatory focus that subconsciously causes him to exceed his limitations by 5 mph. He can maintain these speed for hours and will at times, refrain from catching the perpetrator immediately just to see how fast he/she runs. His belief for those creatures who manage to outrun him, they got away for now. He won't stop chasing them until they have been brought in to face justice.
  • Hearing - As a wolf, he is capable of hearing up to six miles away when there are numerous obstacles around him such as buildings and ten miles away in the open with no obstacles. He can hear up to a frequency of 25 khz.
  • Scent - Stryke can smell up to 100 yd and as a wolf, scent plays a major role in nonverbal communication. When another creature is within proximity of his scent range, he can smell if they're nervous, afraid, or in heat. He can sense blood, urine, and scat and often times can track down who it belongs to. His nose plays a vital role when planning to storm a building for he can smell an estimate of how many different creatures are within the room before he storms in.
  • Bite Force - Stryke can and does bite if he has to. Biting a criminal is the equivalent of shooting a criminal and baring your fangs, the equivalent of aiming a gun at someone. His bite force as a warning is 400 lbs, and for lethal purposes--if he was to bite someone for those reasons--1,200 lbs.
  • Claws - His claws aren't as sharp as those from the feline family, but you still don't want to feel those suckers raking across your skin.
  • Arctic Survival - Stryke resides in Tundra Town for a reason. He prefers the colder climate, and has been able to survive the town's coldest winters somewhat comfortably. This goes for swimming in frigid pools or rivers. He was born to do it.

Skills
  • Expert Marksman - Stryke uses the standard taser gun and the long-range tranquilizer gun. His keen eyesight and several hours training at the range have made him out to be an excellent shot.
  • Mixed Martial Arts - The police force is required to have some form of martial arts training to help them take down criminals in the most effective and nonlethal manner possible. Using any sort of weapon should be last resort. Stryke is trained in various forms of martial arts that fit his style of fighting, and he can handle opponents standing or on the ground but not airborne and underwater. Unfortunately, he wasn't blessed with those gifts.
  • Grilling - Now he isn't a master chef, but he does believe that he's King of the Grill. When it comes to protein, he knows how to prep it right. He likes to eat his proteins seared to medium-rare.
  • Drinker - This wolf knows how to hold his liquor.
  • Foreign Tongue - He knows a foreign tongue mostly heard in Tundra Town and stereotypically heard about the mafias and gangs that inhabit the place.
  • Tradecraft - He knows what he needs to know when he goes undercover, and has been trained in acquiring information.

Character Ons: Foreplay, dirty talk, cat&mouse, biting, scratching, doggy style, switch, tummy rubs, back scratching, smelling a potential mate in heat, light bondage, and licking.

Character Offs: See O/Os. But basically if it belongs in a toilet not interested.

Player O/Os: Refer to O/Os.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Sargepepper

To anyone interested, this game has been running since this was last updated :) we have a very active, very awesome, and very sexy community, and we’d love to have more people poke their heads in! If you are interested, feel free to peek around the forum, and if you are interested in playing, make sure you read the rules and submit a character sheet to myself and WhatLiesAbove!

Hope to see you soon!

jeflint

Angaroo

Interested in this! Started on a character sheet so I should have something together soon, if you'll have me of course!  :-)

Sargepepper

Of course! We love new faces!! Just make sure to look at the rules thread and the character gen threads for information on how to fill out a sheet and what’s allowed/what’s not allowed. Once you get everything filled out, feel free to submit it to myself and WhatLiesAbove and we’ll guide you through the rest of it :)

Angaroo

Just sent my character sheet to both of you, @Sargepepper and @WhatLiesAbove. Just let me know if there's anything you want me to change!

Mac84

It's that time again! Time for the Monthy bump! XD

We cordiually invite any and all interested parties to this wonderful and welcoming large group Game. We're a friendly and warm lot of lunatics that enjoy the possibilities of a Zootopian world.

For those interested, Pleased submit a completed Character Sheet to Sargepapper and WhatliesAbove. :D

We hope you will cum and join us! ;-)