Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatLiesAbove

Wrong place for this, TBT.

Go ahead and put Oz in the approved Character sheet thread  ;D

WhatLiesAbove

Giving a shout-out to the community as a whole...we are still (and always) recruiting!

If anyone is interested or curious, feel free to shoot a PM to myself and WickedVixen. Or if you are really stoked, shoot a character sheet our way!

Lustful Bride

*literally just got done Watching Zootopia on Amazon Prime and kind of interested in a game*

Mac84

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 18, 2016, 06:57:03 PM
*literally just got done Watching Zootopia on Amazon Prime and kind of interested in a game*

Hey Lusty! XD Welcome back.

Crash

Thinking about it.

Arctic Fox Rescue Worker maybe?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

MadPanda

(slaps a hand over each of his two character's eyes)

Girls, stop drooling!  She's new here.  (to the Fox)  Sorry about this.  Can't take 'em anywhere, I swear.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Lustful Bride

Im more looking for a reporter type character *enflessly searching for an appropriate image but reporter furries are hard to find*

Writersblockade

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 19, 2016, 09:40:45 PM
Im more looking for a reporter type character *enflessly searching for an appropriate image but reporter furries are hard to find*

Maybe just someone who looks like they have an eye for news?

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 19, 2016, 09:40:45 PM

How's this?

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: HairyHeretic on June 20, 2016, 06:03:04 PM
How's this?

*pounces on it* I will take it! Now to get cracking on a CS and seeing if I find another character I ike just in case :P

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on June 06, 2016, 01:55:42 AM
Giving a shout-out to the community as a whole...we are still (and always) recruiting!

If anyone is interested or curious, feel free to shoot a PM to myself and WickedVixen. Or if you are really stoked, shoot a character sheet our way!

Always love more citizens of zootopia.

Crash

Search and Rescue Fox in the works!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Player: Crash

Name: Trixie “Tails” Winter

Race: Arctic Fox

Sexual Orientation & Status: Pansexual/Non-Virgin/Single

Appearance: See above picture please

Job: Search and Rescue

Rank(If applicable): Team Leader

Personality: Trixie is an adrenaline junkie.  She is always active and always going somewhere to do something.  She is well-like at her job and gets along pretty well with the police department who she has worked closely with on more than a few occasions.  Trixie can get herself into some tricky situation with her over-confidence and has been reprimanded a few times by her superiors for going off-book during a rescue.  She would never put her team in danger, but she has put herself in danger more than once.
Trixie loves to go dancing and drinking with friends when she is off work if she is not doing something else active like sky diving, skiing or parkour-ing about town.  Her search and rescue team is like a family to her and they spend a lot of time training and partying together.  Trixie lives life to the fullest

Alignment: Following the rules keeps you safe, but sometimes breaking the rules saves lives. (Neutral Good)

Powers/Abilities:

Speedy – Foxes are quite fast.  Great for catching prey and running from predators larger than them.

Excellent Senses – Foxes have a keen hearing and smell and excellent sight in dim light and at night.  She has average eyesight during the day.

Extreme Sport/Snow Sports Junkie – Mountain Climbing, Parkour, Skiing, Snowboarding…Trixie is an extreme sports fanatic which keeps her in excellent shape.

Experienced Search and Rescue Team Member – Trixie is the team leader of her search and rescue team.  She has experience in high stress life threatening situations and can keep a cool rational head.  She has EMT training as well.

Judo – She has taken up Judo to help defend herself against larger prey animals and is pretty damn good at it.

Player likes: Loves oral both giving and receiving, Anal sex, outdoor sex, rough sex as well as sensual sex, teasing, breasts, group sex

Player dislikes: No Gore and no bathroom things please!

MadPanda

Oh, my...   ;D

EDIT: it may be a race to see which of my girls gets herself put in harm's way first in hopes of being rescued.

In Memory of Bishrook

Crash

MadPanda

(notices Belle and Sandy throwing down over who gets to get 'rescued' first)

Oh, dear.  Uhm.  Keep an eye on them while I get the popcorn, okay?  (glares at Sandy)  Dammmit, Wah, you have a date with Roxy!  Now stop trying to rip Belle's shirt off...

In Memory of Bishrook

Crash

Hopefully she will be accepted.  Then I have to figure out where to start.  There have been quite a few posts.

MadPanda

We can always work something out.   :-)

In Memory of Bishrook

jeflint

Good afternoon I was curious if this group was still looking for players.

I had an idea for a Fennec Fox/Mink hybrid (mom was a Mink and daddy was a Fennec) singer I'd like to try out in a modern setting.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Crash

I believe they are accepting though the gm's are tied up in RL stuff so it may take a bit to get an answer on character submissions.

Mac84

Quote from: jeflint on June 22, 2016, 02:04:27 PM
Good afternoon I was curious if this group was still looking for players.

I had an idea for a Fennec Fox/Mink hybrid (mom was a Mink and daddy was a Fennec) singer I'd like to try out in a modern setting.

as far as I can tell we're still accepting new players. The GMs are Wicked Vixen, and WhatLiesAbove. So please submit as CS to either of them for approval, but please be patient for a reply as both are currently a bit busy with RL stuff.

Crash

Oops better send mine to Whatliesabove too!

jeflint

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to send a pm to the GMs with my character idea when I get home.

jeflint

Actually I take back the singer idea. Thinking of playing a bad girl/student who between school and DJing is also a "cat"burglar. Using the large Fennec fox ears for safe cracking and other hearing related crimes. 😜 That seems more fun.

Mac84

Jeflint, Crash it would be best to move this conversation over to the OOC so not to clutter up the "Interest" Thread. :D

Here is at ehink: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246281.0