Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

Quote from: VenatorBC26 on April 30, 2016, 09:56:29 AM
I have a character idea, and It's not that long till I go into work, so i'll start by at least asking questions:

1. Can I be have a ZPD Character, specifically a Part-Time Swat Officer.

2. How weird can we be? I have an idea for the character having some Ex-Military Baggage so she doesn't use guns when on Regular 'Field Work'(She aquesses to firearms during SWAT Duty, but she has to psyche herself up and go back into 'Soldier Mode') [Their weirdest idea I have for this is her using a Bow/Arrow Combo when range is required, with maybe some Hawkeye Elements in there with 'Taser Arrows' or something]
*The above isn't necessary...in fact I may change my mind at Work...I primarily want to play in the Zootopia world and have some Dirty Fun.

3. Can I have some connections established with player-characters going in? I have an idea for her backstory involving the Youth Outreach guy...

Howdy and welcome!

Not to totally echo what Mac84 said, but here's a bit more low-end paydata.

1. You'll need clearance from either GM, but we do already have PCs who are with Zootopia's Finest, so I doubt it'll be a problem.

2.  As diverse as we are?  Weird is relative.  :-)

3.  Absolutely!  Feel free to brainstorm with others to build connections.  You might find some unexpected reasons to link up.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind.

MP
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 30, 2016, 10:14:03 AM
Who wants a passionate chef that is also a bull? I am flagging some interest here.

lol GPAW coming over now? Welcome!  ;D

If your chef wants a clumsy apprentice let me know.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

MadPanda

Player: MadPanda (character number 2)

Name: Belladonna van Eycker

Race: Sheprador (Australian Shepherd / Black Labrador mix)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Pansexual / Single

Appearance: Sleek, svelte, and nicely toned, Belle favors loose and flowing skirts and dresses with a vaguely medieval look to them.

Personality: Ditzy.  That's how most people describe her.  Friendly, open to the point of naivete, willing to go the distance for anyone she calls a friend.  And then there's her darker side, which really came about as a result of a dare...

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Powers/Abilities:
Sword dancer--two handed scimitar style
Tribal fusion belly dance
Costumer/fashion design and sewing
...Intrusion Expert
...Parkour
...Dirty Fighting

Background:  Belladonna (she prefers 'Belle') grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and in foster care after her parents died.  Her primary refuge as a young Puppy lay in the tales of derring-do and flashy heroism that an older kid in the Kennel read to the other kids.  After she was adopted, her new family kept up the tradition, telling her tales of heroic rogues and dashing thieves...and every so often her new parents would take her to obstacle courses, or show her how to pick locks. 

Taking advantage of Home Ec and Theater courses in high school, she eased into the fan community as a part-time cosplayer and costume designer.  She officially took up belly dancing to keep in shape, but found that it helped 'advertise' her work very nicely.  It also helped hide her other workout program after she was inducted into the family business: burglary!  Always in a good cause, of course.  She took up sword dancing for the same reason--the 'stage' version makes for a handy disguise for a little serious combat training.

She's already run a few minor scores or so with her family, always for a good cause or against targets who 'deserve' the heat.  While the money's nice, she prefers the adrenaline rush to the money.  She's glad that nobody's gotten hurt so far.

Her adopted family claim to be retired ("except for training you, dear") and also claims to have few connections to the criminal underworld.  She's not quite sure she believes this.

In Memory of Bishrook

Laughing Hyena

Technically NFSW due to bare chested beefcake

Player: Laughing Hyena

Name: Antione Chuck

Race: Bull (Bovine/Prey)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Heterosexual / Single

Appearance: Reference Appearance.

Personality: Passionate and stubborn, Antoine Chuck is a fiery inferno. He puts his all into his work to the point where he singles in on things like a laser. His pursuit of his goals can make him a touch bull headed in this regard as he will simply not give up until he gets what he wants. He is a perfectionist when it comes to his craft and he takes tremendous pride in that regard. His temper is remarkably long in defiance of stereotypes as he is willing to give Isabella Bess multiple chances to impress him. Even if he does give his employees a hard time he wants them to be successful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Powers/Abilities: Superior Strength - His natural height and musculature leaves him physically impressive as a specimen.

Berserker - Which is amplified even more so should he become fueled by passion or anger.

Hand Dexterity - The bull is amazing with his hand eye co-ordination which makes him impressive when chopping up ingredients. It works hand in hand with a majority of his true talent.

Culinary Expertise - The man has a natural flare for his food, making delectable delights that would be worthy of a food oriented television channel due to his intense focus when it comes to his chosen path. Suitably sufficient palette and senses coupled with his hand dexterity and he has incredible potential.

Background: Antione had a rather regular life all things considered. His mother taught him how to cook as well as his other brothers and sisters but he made it his lifelong passion. He was willing to put up with a lot of shit in order to get the funds for property and to start on this dream. Night classes for the certifications, and work hours at desk jobs and jobs he wouldn't normally consider. When he came of age however it became harder and harder to save up. Thus he had to do double duties in order to make ends meet for both his living finances and saving for his dream job. He worked as a bouncer in a strip club once but that was during his early adult years. One desk job in particular was absolutely horrible. Thus when he had the money he needed for it, he burned his bridge big time. The picture in question for Antoine is from one of his ex co-workers whom couldn't refuse to take a picture of his body before he went about spray painting his resignation to his job. Since he had no concerns about going back to his job he didn't think much of it. He just didn't expect the picture to make the rounds.

Nowadays he is currently enjoying the early days of his restaurant and is starting to learn how difficult the job can be. Antoine however doesn't complain about it. This was what he had been building up to and hell or high water, he will pursue it to the end. Anyone trying to muscle him out of his dream, take a cut or such will get the horns. His hopes and goals are to turn his budding restaurant into a full on success and elevate himself into one of the top chefs if not the top chef of the city. Only one way to the top and that is in legitimate style. He even has a promising apprentice even if she is a bit clumsy. But his hopes are high and ambitions higher.

Mac84

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 30, 2016, 03:17:47 PM
Technically NFSW due to bare chested beefcake

Player: Laughing Hyena

Name: Antione Chuck

Race: Bull (Bovine/Prey)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Heterosexual / Single

Appearance: Reference Appearance.

Personality: Passionate and stubborn, Antoine Chuck is a fiery inferno. He puts his all into his work to the point where he singles in on things like a laser. His pursuit of his goals can make him a touch bull headed in this regard as he will simply not give up until he gets what he wants. He is a perfectionist when it comes to his craft and he takes tremendous pride in that regard. His temper is remarkably long in defiance of stereotypes as he is willing to give Isabella Bess multiple chances to impress him. Even if he does give his employees a hard time he wants them to be successful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Powers/Abilities: Superior Strength - His natural height and musculature leaves him physically impressive as a specimen.

Berserker - Which is amplified even more so should he become field by passion or anger.

Hand Dexterity - The bull is amazing with his hand eye co-ordination which makes him impressive when chopping up ingredients. It works hand in hand with a majority of his true talent.

Culinary Expertise - The man has a natural flare for his food, making delectable delights that would be worthy of a food oriented television channel due to his intense focus when it comes to his chosen path. Suitably sufficient palette and senses coupled with his hand dexterity and he has incredible potential.

Background: Antione had a rather regular life all things considered. His mother taught him how to cook as well as his other brothers and sisters but he made it his lifelong passion. He was willing to put up with a lot of shit in order to get the funds for property and to start on this dream. Night classes for the certifications, and work hours at desk jobs and jobs he wouldn't normally consider. When he came of age however it became harder and harder to save up. Thus he had to do double duties in order to make ends meet for both his living finances and saving for his dream job. He worked as a bouncer in a strip club once but that was during his early adult years. One desk job in particular was absolutely horrible. Thus when he had the money he needed for it, he burned his bridge big time. The picture in question for Antoine is from one of his ex co-workers whom couldn't refuse to take a picture of his body before he went about spray painting his resignation to his job. Since he had no concerns about going back to his job he didn't think much of it. He just didn't expect the picture to make the rounds.

Nowadays he is currently enjoying the early days of his restaurant and is starting to learn how difficult the job can be. Antoine however doesn't complain about it. This was what he had been building up to and hell or high water, he will pursue it to the end. Anyone trying to muscle him out of his dream, take a cut or such will get the horns. His hopes and goals are to turn his budding restaurant into a full on success and elevate himself into one of the top chefs if not the top chef of the city. Only one way to the top and that is in legitimate style. He even has a promising apprentice even if she is a bit clumsy. But his hopes are high and ambitions higher.

So Gordon Ramsey Makes his Appearance ^_^

Laughing Hyena

heheh. You donkey indeed.

I was thinking more Dr Cox actually.

"Because you should never jinx the pitcher when he can pitch a perfect game! My GOD Barbie, how do you put your clothes on in the morning? It's a freaking miracle!"

Mac84

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 30, 2016, 03:29:17 PM
heheh. You donkey indeed.

I was thinking more Dr Cox actually.

"Because you should never jinx the pitcher when he can pitch a perfect game! My GOD Barbie, how do you put your clothes on in the morning? It's a freaking miracle!"

Sorry, I don't know "Dr. Cox", or that line. :P

Sargepepper

::gasps::

MAC

GO WATCH THE GLORY THAT IS "SCRUBS".

NOW.

I'LL WAIT.

TheBlackThrone

Player: TheBlackThrone

Name: Isabella Bess

Race: Dairy Cow

Sexual Orientation & Status: Bisexual/Single/Virgin

Cute/NSFW

Appearance: Bella is a thick girl, stretching out any tight pants she wears and causes the buttons on any blouse she wears to struggle to contain her curves, especially when she hasn’t milked yet. She can be heard coming by the golden bell that is fastened about her neck on a light-blue silk ribbon and the heel-like clak or her pink-hooved feet. She has a brown heart-shaped spot/birthark above her right tit, one of many splotchy-spots that cover her body. She has pink hair and baby-blue eyes. Her ears are large and floppy and she has tiny horns on her head. When she’s angry, her frowns could never be taken seriously due to her doe-like features. She will flare her nostrils and small chutes of steam will escape them.

Job: Chef/Waitress

Personality: Bella is kind and tries to be polite to others. She fears conflict and gets upset when she knows that she has made others angry or upset with her due to being sensitive and empathetic by nature. She cares for others like a mother and can be seen often smiling when all is well in her work environment. She is very familiar with Antoine’s temper and tries to do her best in the kitchen when he is present. However, she isn’t exactly the most graceful of cows due to her balance being offset by her enormous mammaries. She will occasionally trip, get stuck, bump her noggin, or accidentally bump glassware off the counter with her breasts. Unlike other cow women, Bella is a rare breed that actually produces milk without needing to be pregnant. It is actually a rare disorder that requires that she keep her breasts milked regularly, otherwise, they grow uncomfortably large and sensitive. She gets rather embarrassed when she needs to lactate and so will hide when she is relieving herself due to finding secret enjoyment in doing so.

Bella will often try to calm Antoine’s temper when he is angry for she doesn’t like to see him upset—especially not with her. She knows that he burns a lot of patience putting up with her clumsiness and does her best to make up for it by working harder, but the nightmare of being one day fired haunts her regularly.

When she is startled, she will often go “Moo!” Or when confused, she can also be heard using the term: “Moo?”

Alignment: Lawful Good

Powers/Abilities:

Lactation – It may not be an ability one would expect, but she is capable of lactating ridiculous amounts of hot creamy milk. The best there is, moo!

Motherly – She doesn’t like seeing others get hurt or suffer and so she’ll do her best to help in any way she can.

Super Strength – She isn’t as strong as Antoine but the thick heifer can break some bonds and escape every once and awhile. Due to her mild thickness, she wouldn’t be one to try and round-up alone. She will kick, ram, smother you with her boobs, or crush you with her weight.

Culinary Arts - She performs best as baking. She can bake the most delicious of cakes, muffins, rolls, pies--if it is baked, Bella will impress. She will bring some of her baked goods to the shop to help the business along or as a collection for charities.
The gates are open

Wicked Vixen

Once u get home i shall answer thy questions :) the sheets look good to though careful throne kitties are notoriously susceptible to cream...;)
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Laughing Hyena

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on April 30, 2016, 04:36:22 PM
Once u get home i shall answer thy questions :) the sheets look good to though careful throne kitties are notoriously susceptible to cream...;)

Well then, Jackie will have the grope surprise with a face covered in milk.
The gates are open

Laughing Hyena

"Damnit! Thats not even pasteurized!"

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on April 30, 2016, 04:36:22 PM
Can I haz answers?

I want to drop the Bow/Arrow bits, that just seems too weird in retrospect...maybe have her use Collapsable Batons along with a Snub Nose, with a Tranq Rifle in the patrol car for range.

and my idea for my character is that she splits her time between SWAT(or the Zootopian Equivelent) and being a regular Officer, because she goes back to the 'Soldier Mode' when in SWAT, and she doesn't want to be that anymore...

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: VenatorBC26 on April 30, 2016, 09:56:29 AM
I have a character idea, and It's not that long till I go into work, so i'll start by at least asking questions:

1. Can I be have a ZPD Character, specifically a Part-Time Swat Officer.

2. How weird can we be? I have an idea for the character having some Ex-Military Baggage so she doesn't use guns when on Regular 'Field Work'(She aquesses to firearms during SWAT Duty, but she has to psyche herself up and go back into 'Soldier Mode') [Their weirdest idea I have for this is her using a Bow/Arrow Combo when range is required, with maybe some Hawkeye Elements in there with 'Taser Arrows' or something]
*The above isn't necessary...in fact I may change my mind at Work...I primarily want to play in the Zootopia world and have some Dirty Fun.

3. Can I have some connections established with player-characters going in? I have an idea for her backstory involving the Youth Outreach guy...

Yes Vena you can have a character that is on the police force. We currently have a bunny (moi), a fox (Juggs), a liger (also juggs), and I think that is it for now as actual police force people. So feel free to create one. Other than traq guns, stun guns and something I have yet to introduce there are no guns other than that. Tazers, batons. Anyways the animals have their own abilities that come in handy during a fight.

There is no limit to weirdness trust me you should go see a few of my posts here on the occ.

Just pm any of our writers who I am sure will be more than glad to establish connections.

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Wicked Vixen

Throne and Hyena I think your sheet are pretty good. WLA if you have any concerns let them know but from what I can see they look great and thus they have my approval.

Panda let me and WLA know when you have finished your sheet

MadPanda

Except for a picture, which is usually not something I do anyway, I think she's mostly done except for GMly feedback and edit.

(MP, please!  We have a few pandas here on E, but I'm the only mad one.)

In Memory of Bishrook

Wicked Vixen

If there is nothing to add then I think it should be fine. I give my approval if WLA has nothing to say against it.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

VenatorBC26

Player: VenatorBC26

Name: Rachel Timber

Race: Northwestern Wolf(American Timberwolf)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Bisexual/Single/Not averse to a romp

Career: Police Officer

Appearance: An Anthromorphic American Timberwolf, A bit taller than Nick in the movie. Coat is a mix of White and Light Grey, with stark Green Eyes. Rachel has an Athletic Body, with High-C Breasts hanging over an otherwise tightly muscled frame built by military service. Her coat is primarily light grey in the unclothed areas, with her hands/feet/snout being the exception, the white parts(other than already mentioned) cover her chest from the top of her breasts all the way to her pelvis. Rachel has a long grey tail that responds to her emotions, wagging when happy or excited, drooping when sad or scared, and staying still when serios...ect. When at work, Rachel wears a the typical Police Blues, with a protective vest over the undershirt. she usually has 2 collapsible batons, a knife, and a Tranq Pistol visible on the outfit somewhere. Off duty, she typically wears Woodland Camo Tactical Pants and some form of loose black or white shirt, no weapons are visible in this outfit. In both instances, Rachel wears combat boots and her dog tags.

Personality: Rachel is normally a perfectly nice and pleasant wolf to be around, even taking jokes/jabs at her species in stride with a comeback or two. Rachel's time on the street and in the military made her a female that, while not jaded, is a bit more of a realist when looking at the world at large. She is plenty happy and warm hearted around her friends and coworkers, trading jokes with the best of them, and always trading fun stories and joining her coworkers for after work fun like Bars or some such. Rachel does have her old instincts though, heightened by the Military training, and can thus be plain scary when hunting a perp. Similarly, she has Quietly intense moments sometimes, when something triggers a memory from the military or from her life before getting everything together. 

Powers/Abilities:

-Military Training

-Enhanced Senses(compared to a Human)

-Great Striength, Speed and Agility.

-Claws and Teeth

-CQC Experience

-Military Honed Predator Insincts. 

TheBlackThrone

Hey, an actual wolf in the game.  ::)
The gates are open

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: VenatorBC26 on April 30, 2016, 11:05:28 PM
Player: VenatorBC26

Name: Rachel Timber

Race: Northwestern Wolf(American Timberwolf)

Sexual Orientation & Status: Bisexual/Single/Not averse to a romp

Career: Police Officer

Appearance: An Anthromorphic American Timberwolf, A bit taller than Nick in the movie. Coat is a mix of White and Light Grey, with stark Green Eyes. Rachel has an Athletic Body, with High-C Breasts hanging over an otherwise tightly muscled frame built by military service. Her coat is primarily light grey in the unclothed areas, with her hands/feet/snout being the exception, the white parts(other than already mentioned) cover her chest from the top of her breasts all the way to her pelvis. Rachel has a long grey tail that responds to her emotions, wagging when happy or excited, drooping when sad or scared, and staying still when serios...ect. When at work, Rachel wears a the typical Police Blues, with a protective vest over the undershirt. she usually has 2 collapsible batons, a knife, and a Tranq Pistol visible on the outfit somewhere. Off duty, she typically wears Woodland Camo Tactical Pants and some form of loose black or white shirt, no weapons are visible in this outfit. In both instances, Rachel wears combat boots and her dog tags.

Personality: Rachel is normally a perfectly nice and pleasant wolf to be around, even taking jokes/jabs at her species in stride with a comeback or two. Rachel's time on the street and in the military made her a female that, while not jaded, is a bit more of a realist when looking at the world at large. She is plenty happy and warm hearted around her friends and coworkers, trading jokes with the best of them, and always trading fun stories and joining her coworkers for after work fun like Bars or some such. Rachel does have her old instincts though, heightened by the Military training, and can thus be plain scary when hunting a perp. Similarly, she has Quietly intense moments sometimes, when something triggers a memory from the military or from her life before getting everything together. 

Powers/Abilities:

-Military Training

-Enhanced Senses(compared to a Human)

-Great Striength, Speed and Agility.

-Claws and Teeth

-CQC Experience

-Military Honed Predator Insincts.

Looks pretty good let me know if you can find a picture somewhere to help with visualization but other than that it looks good if WLA has nothing to say to hold you back.

VenatorBC26

Preliminary Connections:

Judy Hopps: Met when Rachel graduated ZPD Acadamy and moved to City Square Precinct. Became best friends over the years after Judy helped her work through some baggage. Rachel might also want a little fun with her cu.. *Cue Mumbling* Ok, what about adorable? *Mumbled Assent* Friend.

Nick Wilde: Back when Rachel was a teenager, she was having some trouble with school and with money. Along comes a fox named Nick Wilde that scams her at a very bad time. The resulting situation sends her into a tailspin. Years later, Rachel joins the City Square Precinct and look who shows up in a stupid pair of sunglasses? After a few years of Judy mediating disputes and outright forcing the two to get along, Rachel has mostly forgiven Nick, but there is still a hard edge to the relationship there.

Benjamin Mason: Anouther person met at the ZPD, Benjamin Mason is a good friend. A lot of the time these two work together, war stories eventually come up, and the two are laughing or crying at memories both good and bad.

Lucas Blake: The most influential person in Rachel's life that is still alive, Lucas found Rachel when she was still a Teenager and on the path of bad choices. It was Lucas that set her straight and even encouraged her to join the military. After Basic and a Tour of Duty, Rachel came back and was a mess. The Military's messing around with her instincts made her feel dangerous to be around other animals. While not all the credit goes to Lucas THIS TIME, he did straighten her out enough to function in normal society, and pushed her towards the ZPD. Afterwards, especially with Judy's help, Rachel leveled out and became friends with Lucas. Little does anyone know that she harbors a crush on the big retired athlete, for helping her two times in the worst periods of her life.

(there may be more coming)

WhatLiesAbove

We are still accepting applications!

TheBlackThrone

I'm going to re-submit my Roo because I'm not always going to have all of my characters actively in a scene, and it is about time I took a break from playing virgins.

Player: TheBlackThrone

Name: Ozzie “Oz” Roo; Ozzaroo; Roo – he has several nicknames.

Race: Kangaroo

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual; Experienced.

Appearance:
Pic
Oz is tall and lean, standing at 6’2” and weighing at 171 lbs. His body is cut, implicating that the handyman does more than tinker. He stands perfectly balanced on his rather large feet and hops instead of walks. He likes to wear baggy jeans that flow and give his powerful legs room and to wear loose shirts just to keep him cool. Oz’s thick tail makes for a handy seat. He can just lean back on it, lift his feetpaws, and chill.

Job: Handyman

Personality: Oz is one to enjoy the little things life offers. He vapes or whatever the equivalent of vaping is in Zootopia. He likes to relax and live a life with little excitement though he is always out-going and willing to try new things. The kangaroo is smooth with his words and careful about what he says. When he goes around answering “house calls,” well...let’s just say he fixes more than pipes. He'sa lover boy.

The roo has an Australian accent that tends to intrigue the females. He will flirt with them openly. He doesn’t talk about himself much, and he’s rather courageous. It’s probably why some gangers respect him. Oz doesn’t disclose anything he learns unless it is absolutely necessary, ie. for the sake of animalkind. Otherwise, snoopers and detectives can bugger off.

Secretly, Oz is an expert kickboxer. He doesn’t compete with his skills or show them off. He will only use them when absolutely necessary, and he’s had to only a few times in his career, which is a good thing. As nice as he seems, don’t get on his bad side.

Alighnment: Chaotic Neutral

Powers/Abilities:

• Powerful Legs
  • High Jumper
  • Swift Runner (more like hopper)
  • Expert Kickboxer
  • Business Sense
  • Charm

Character Ons: Foreplay, dirty talk, pretty vanilla.

Character Offs: Anything that belongs in the toilet should stay there.

Player O/Os: Refer to O/Os.
The gates are open