Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Vixen

Hello All I have seen that amazing new bit of animation Zootopia and after it was done my dirty little asian mind was like "Hey Akiko you know what would make this better?" and I said "No dirty side of me what would make it better?"

and my dirty mind yelled at me "some SEX!!!!" 

So yeah here I am wondering if there are others (or at least one person...) who are at least interested in acting out an rp with some animals who will get into some trouble as well as each others' pants. If no one else likes this idea well then this is a pretty awkward confession.....

We can be any animal we want from the animal kingdom though I would prefer that we keep it to land based animals but who knows...I intend to play as a bunny  ;) (I'm sure you can guess why) I am not sure if I'll play as Officer Hopps or if I'll create an OC.

Below are some inspirational pics...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

El Maligno

Cool idea great movie I'd join but I've got too much. Maybe if some drop off.

Lustful Bride

Sounds interesting, but if its all sex then that would get boring after the first orgasm :/

Maybe some other things beside sex could add some longevity. Trying to keep the peace between animal packs, gangs and dealing witht eh usual things of police, like the crazies and idiots could be fun.

Also for total fun,  present to you the Rated R version of Zootopia.

(WARNING! Breasts and violence)

Chulanowa

BlueEyedBard

I would also be interested in this if we can come up with something that keeps the story moving. Something that gets the characters interacting with each other, that's what makes those sexy moments even better.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

la dame en noir

Awesome! Because I was literally shipping these two throughout the whole movie. I feel like my girlfriend and I were on the only ones who did. This looks like fun! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Wicked Vixen

Oh dont worry i have a plot in mind i am merely looking for people who are interested in this concept. We will have elements of stereotypes and other racial issues as well as some politics thrown in. First i want to see how many people are interested

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Wicked Vixen

Animal gangs and an even bigger conspiracy than what was in the movie will be in our rp

Chulanowa

So, are we looking at a system game (Ironclaw would be perfect), a freeform, or something in-between?

Just saw the film today. it's way smarter than you would actually think!

Wicked Vixen

Maybe more free form? And yes the movie itself is amazing it really is!! I just want to add some sexy time lol  :P

Wicked Vixen

BlueEyedBard

I would vote freeform. Simply because I'm not familiar with any systems. Not to say I wouldn't be willing to stumble through it.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Chulanowa

Fine by me, just wanted to check  ;D

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on March 07, 2016, 05:35:52 PM
Great video by the way Bride!

And the aftermath

Also found this.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 07, 2016, 06:08:02 PM
And the aftermath

Also found this.

Special forces bunny, nice.

Also, I like your avatar a lot!
On/Off

Lustful Bride

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on March 07, 2016, 06:13:32 PM
Special forces bunny, nice.

Also, I like your avatar a lot!

Thank you, Pearl is the best. ^_^

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 07, 2016, 06:30:58 PM
Thank you, Pearl is the best. ^_^

Personal favorite is Garnett,  but I relate most with Steven.
On/Off

Wicked Vixen

So we have about 4 or 5 people right?

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Lustful Bride

I am on the fence, so don't count me in.

BlueEyedBard

Maybe we can get an idea of the plot or storyline you had in mind for this game?

I haven't seen the movie yet so if you were going with a plot from that I'm not familiar with it yet.

Edit: I mean I'm familiar with the plot of the movie,  but I mean if there is some kind of inner subplot that you wouldn't know without seeing the film.
On/Off

Wicked Vixen

Ok so here is what is going to happen. Much like the movie there are going to be a string of disappearances however it will be from both predators and prey missing. Tensions between the various classes as well as the species will start to tense up as everyone is blaming one another for these disappearances. We will be exploring the hard and difficult road to over come the stereotypes and the racial prejudices that are against us.

While we are doing that a mysterious new corporation has been dabbling in the forbidden genetic experimentation of  DNA Splicing as well as creating rabid hybrids that are abominations who quickly break down and are dying but not before they wreck havoc. (We won't know about this yet this is the major plot and will take time to reach this point)

This corporation is called Animalia Corp. and will be hiding behind a mask of benevolence, kindness and many things that will give them lots of political clout. It will be up to our characters to find a way to take them down.

All the while various events will pop up as well as a third party trying to take advantage of the chaos that will eventually unfold

Sargepepper

I think i'd like to toss my hat in this ring too :> It sounds like fun little experiment to get involved in.

Lux12

Heavily on the fence. On one hand, I've been wanting an opportunity to bring out one of my fur characters. On the other hand if it is directly set in the universe of the film, I'm probably the one fur who hasn't seen it and I have a deep disdain of Disney.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lux12 on March 09, 2016, 10:13:13 AM
Heavily on the fence. On one hand, I've been wanting an opportunity to bring out one of my fur characters. On the other hand if it is directly set in the universe of the film, I'm probably the one fur who hasn't seen it and I have a deep disdain of Disney.
The movie was absolutely brilliant, but I wouldn't see if it you're already irritated at Disney(for whatever reason) and if you're not okay with a deeply political message.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory