Open call for Bliss

Started by Bliss, October 27, 2008, 05:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Heh, the call is for at least one new game... so it'll probably end up being a few, which in turn will get naturally trimmed down as some blossom and some wither.

When you do have time for a game? Hit me up, we can compare notes and see if we can't write something neat together. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

Bliss

Hey there, handsome... live around here often? ;)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Methos

Well pm sent and all that ;)
"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day."

Ons and offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13590

Hunter

Quote from: Bliss on October 28, 2008, 03:10:59 PM
Hey there, handsome... live around here often? ;)

Why, yes, I do.  ;)  *waits for response to pm*