Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)

Started by who149, July 03, 2014, 12:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 04, 2014, 03:35:00 AM
Pants!? What is this, the Vatican!?

LOL

Comments on that location aside, the outfits are supposed to be "Embarrassing" in that regard. I mean really you can say that the picture resembles what it looks like, but that the half-shirt rides a little higher exposing the underside of her breasts or whatever. Every person's definition of Embarrassing is different, of course, so really, choose whatever you like so long as it's eye catching and can be described in the usual Kill la Kill fashion.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Sinestra

GM question!

I'm assuming as we adventure and grow more powerful we'll be able to upgrade our Godrobes? By say... sacrificing gold and goods equal to some formula of Magic Item Market-Price or what not?

Because I'm thinking in this Godrobe of mine, I'll have a few "Lesser" abilities and a single big one... the big one will kind of 'define' the Godrobe, and the smaller ones can grow bigger over time... like taking a Lesser version of an Ioun Stone, but over time putting money into it so that it can eventually become the full version... or even adding new abilities over time?
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

who149

Proposed idea, see what everyone thinks. Every time you earn experience, you also earn "Godrobe exp" at half the  rate. Earn 1000 EXP? 500 Godrobe exp.  It works like wealth, but can only be used on your godrobes. Though once spent their gone.

You can sacrifice (Sell) some abilities to gain half the cost. Although, in a "rest and meditate on what you learned" Sort of fashion, all purchases/suit-powerups must be done during an orgy.

That's my proposed idea anyway.

And muse: Yeah, that suit isn't skimpy at all. Should at least have some sort of skirt or lingeri. Maybe someone in a maid outfit? Tiny bikini? Something that is horribly ineffiecent to battle in every way, despite it being ironically awesome in battle.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

Alright, assuming we're on the "Medium" XP track...

That means that by level

8-9: 24,000xp / 12,000 Godrobe XP/GP.
9-10: 30,000xp / 15,000gp
10-11: 50,000xp / 25,000gp
11-12: 65,000xp / 32,500gp

Which means in the next 4 levels we'll get 84,000gp worth of Godrobe upgrades. These would be, in addition, I would imagine, to other equipment we obtain, of course...

I could go along with that if (and of course I'd love to hear what other people thing), say, when we actually level up, we could choose a single magical item we've obtained and, at some cost you determine, meld it's abilities into the Godrobe. I say this because, inevitably, as we adventure we're going to find or create magic items we end up really liking for one reason or another, and we'd really like to have them in the Godrobe instead of lugging them around.

I also bring this up because, I would imagine, that the Godrobe takes up most, if not all, "Slots" on our characters... I mean, by appearances just from the show, it summons a pair of boots and gloves and at times head-decorations etc... I would imagine a Godrobe would resist us wearing normal magic items. Allowing us to absorb items into the Godrobe as well as customize it with the XP-Gold thing, would make them customizable and scalable without losing out on the awesome magic items we find as we adventure.

Either that or some kind of 1 Godrobe XP/GP per 10gp we sacrifice during some carnal ritual or something. (aka, we sell a whole bunch of slaves and we make 400,000gp... split amongst the group of 4 of us, that would be 10,000 Godrobe XP/GP. Another idea. It would basicly mean that we'd be selling off most things we loot, all for the furthering of our Godrobes, since if we can't wear the magic gear we find for the most part, we'll be selling them (or somehow ritually sacrificing them for gold)... and we'll grow more and more obsessed with pillaging and looting for our Godrobes... just thoughts. Lol

Sinestra

Side note, I've spent a chunk of my "Everything Else" money on a huge-sized wagon, 2 heavy horses to pull it, some heavy duty sized cages, collars, manacles, fetters, chains and locks etc for the "Business" side of things... basically enough to bind 10 people, and enough space to securely hold 16 medium sized, 4 large sized etc. If we want to 'expand' things beyond that size, we'll either need other people to take wagons and cages and things, or, I can acquire them as we adventure.

Also sidenote, my Godrobe's name is (tentatively) Muteki. :)

Muse

Quote from: who149 on July 04, 2014, 07:33:24 AM
And muse: Yeah, that suit isn't skimpy at all. Should at least have some sort of skirt or lingeri. Maybe someone in a maid outfit? Tiny bikini? Something that is horribly ineffiecent to battle in every way, despite it being ironically awesome in battle.

Sadness.  I really wanted ot use that pic. 

Okay, I'll try and find another and see if it still fits.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

who149

Catgirl in a slave leia type attire? Call me sold!
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

Lol, you know if someone was going to play the Heavy-armor Frontline-tank role, I was going to do a catgirl (catfolk race) rogue. Lol :)

NicciKotor

Quote from: who149 on July 04, 2014, 04:27:54 PM
Catgirl in a slave leia type attire? Call me sold!

Actually she is a half-elf, the ears and tail are part of the godrobe.

Muse just wants to play a half elf really badly, even after I showed him dozens of sexy slave girl leia costume pics. Oh well. At least we have a suitably kinky godrobe to add to my bunnysuit godrobe. Yay!

Still needs a bitchin' name, however.

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 04, 2014, 04:42:59 PM
Actually she is a half-elf, the ears and tail are part of the godrobe.

Muse just wants to play a half elf really badly, even after I showed him dozens of sexy slave girl leia costume pics. Oh well. At least we have a suitably kinky godrobe to add to my bunnysuit godrobe. Yay!

Still needs a bitchin' name, however.

So we have a Bunny Girl, a Cat Girl, a Demon-ish Girl (myself) and... I don't think I've seen a picture of Faeli's Godrobe yet.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 04, 2014, 05:02:31 PM
So we have a Bunny Girl, a Cat Girl, a Demon-ish Girl (myself) and... I don't think I've seen a picture of Faeli's Godrobe yet.

Your girl doesn't seem to have the right style of godrobe to make it theme consistent. You look more evil than kinky.

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 04, 2014, 05:05:53 PM
Your girl doesn't seem to have the right style of godrobe to make it theme consistent. You look more evil than kinky.

Well... Anti-Paladin. And it has to explain her high Intimidate score one way or another.

That being said, I was going to try and get a good screenshot of the "Lady Death" armor from my modded skyrim game... I think I could probably get something more 'kinky' looking but I think looking a bit more 'evil' is ok. If I could find more picture with that sort of "Skeletal/Demon Hand/Claw Bra" style that looked as good as that picture or something like...

This

Faeli

Silly Sis, this is my char :P

Quote from: Faeli on July 03, 2014, 03:51:53 AM
I haven't ever watched kill la kill... but I do love me some Pathfinder games!

*waves a little flag with "yay" written on it!*

Character?

Sinestra

I could do something cliche I guess and just do a breastplate with underbust showing.
Like this

I guess you could go kind of "Minimalist"
Like this

If I was doing a barbarian I'd probably be using this outfit...
Like this

Or maybe some kind of dragon-girl godrobe...
Like this

...ok I'm just throwing out images at this point, I'll stop. Lol

Sinestra

Quote from: Faeli on July 04, 2014, 05:58:45 PM
Silly Sis, this is my char :P

Right, yes, Sorceress Hunters! I had forgotten to send you this. :)

Faeli

So Sine and I had been talking a bit in PM (well, okay, one PM, but we're super-efficient, alright?)

Our specific relationship is more-or-less defined.  One possible entry point for the other two of you is that Sine tends to use me to fulfill her ends.  It could possibly happen that, at some point, you two came across a bound and gagged woman in a secluded area and, when your first impulse -wasn't- to help her out of her plight, you passed Sine's little test and became part of the group.

Do be aware that I am generally only mollestable "against my will" when Sine says so (ooh, alliteration!)  Typically no one abuses her sister/friend but her!

Speaking of which,we STILL haven't heard back from you guys if you are okay with us being Sisters so... yeah... we sort of need to know that.  Quit slacking :P

NicciKotor

Yes with the sisters but still needs more kinky to it.

Sinestra

More kinky?

I spent about 500gp on BDSM gear, tools and the like... but I still have some money left. I think my dear sister could use a humiliating collar that I lock around her neck when she's being especially... bratty. :)

Such a shame any of the good magical collars are hugely expensive. :(

I guess you'll just have to do with a masterwork collar, masterwork armbinder and maybe a masterwork ball-gag... parading you through town with those accessories on should draw plenty of... admirers to start our little slaving business...

I think something like...
This

OH! I should TOTALLY get some Pony Gear. :) Fuck I'm going to be poor...

Faeli

Quote from: Sinestra on July 04, 2014, 06:53:39 PM
I spent about 500gp on BDSM gear, tools and the like... but I still have some money left. I think my dear sister could use a humiliating collar that I lock around her neck when she's being especially... bratty. :)
Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to be the worst dominatrix ever?  :P

Sinestra

Quote from: Faeli on July 04, 2014, 06:57:53 PM
Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to be the worst dominatrix ever?  :P

If you weren't such a bratty sister, complaining all the time and tripping in those thigh-high hoof-boots I had made for you in the last town, I would take that stuff off, but you just keep tripping! You're embarrassing me! Now come on, we're late for the slave auction. *leash tug*

Faeli

Quote from: Sinestra on July 04, 2014, 07:06:44 PM
If you weren't such a bratty sister, complaining all the time and tripping in those thigh-high hoof-boots I had made for you in the last town, I would take that stuff off, but you just keep tripping! You're embarrassing me! Now come on, we're late for the slave auction. *leash tug*

GWAH!  But... but... I'm supposed to be on the collecting side of the business!  I really fail to see how this is supposed to help me be sneakier...

Sinestra

Quote from: Faeli on July 04, 2014, 07:16:51 PM
GWAH!  But... but... I'm supposed to be on the collecting side of the business!  I really fail to see how this is supposed to help me be sneakier...

A succubus and an Erinyes are some of the most silent and stealthful of the infernal realms... and guess what they have for feet. If you want to impress that patron of yours, you're going to need to step this up. Now hurry up! If I have to get the crop again, I might just sell you at this auction and leave you in the care of some fat dirty nobleman for a few hours before I kill him and take all his new slaves for our collection... *TUG*