Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Grins and pats Belle on the back for helping her up. "Thanks!"  However, as she walks to the door, she whistles and the win disappears, reappearing in her hand.  Smiling, she runs away with the win shouting, "No hard feelings! teeheehee"
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

Drats!!!  *Scoffs at magic WIN trickery.  Grabs a book of spells that happens to be conveniently nearby.  Whispers two little words, ACCIO WIN and the WIN instantly reappears in my hands.* Hmmm... not bad for a novice.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

"Achoo win?" Gesundheit!
*The win somehow appears in his hand, and he shrugs and walks off with it*

Mordred

Concentrates.. feeling the win vanish from one place as it slowly starts to shimmer into vibrant fully color in my own. Ha! Didn't really expect that to work but somehow, it did.
Got the win.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yawning, she stretches and decides it's time to reclaim the win.  Settling down on the floor in a yoga lotus pose, she meditates, visualizing the win slipping from Mordred's grasp and floating through time and space to land on the floor in front of her.  Tricky business this meditating, for one must take care not to fall asleep!  However, after several moments of peaceful repose, she opens her eyes to see the sparkling golden win back where it belongs. 

Ah, much better!  Mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

Hmmm... I feel bad about this, after Xandria's excellent yoga levitation trick (nice work there) but ...

*crashes in through the window, grabbing the WIN and the very cool yoga mat*

Xandria

Smirks because Belle didn't realize there was a retractable leash on the win, and with a sharp yank, the win flies back through the window into Xandria's grasp.  Smiling she shouts, "That's ok, keep the mat...I have what I need!" 

Mordred

Ah but.. Mordred.. who is a big fan of The One (Neo).. does super-fast (yet seeming slo-mo) trick, replacing win with a dupe.. (actually, jell-o.. so watches as the win splats wonderfully into Xandria.. where I can't help but take a lick of the blue stuff off her scrumptious neck).. (also, I have to admit, I love how jell-o wiggles.. one of my vampire weaknesses)..
Ok, where was I? (thinks.. hmm..)
Oh yes!
I won!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Scraping the gooey jell-o mess from her face and holding it in her hands, she jumps and then shivers from Mordred's delicious lick (such sensitive spot on the neck, who can resist such delights?!).  Grinning, she arches a brow and runs her hands all along the contours of his handsome face, covering it with the blue sticky stuff.  Leaning in she licks and nibbles some from his cheek and jaw (just desserts I'd say!), then pulls back and smirks.

Hmmm...I do believe I've taken back the win!

Belle33

*quickly grabs the WIN while the handsome couple distract each other*

Mine now!

derek

slips up behind the lovely Belle and tickles it away...the win is mine ...hah!

Belle33

Grrr!  Foiled by my ticklishness once again! 

*chases derek down, tacklehugs him, grabs the WIN and sprints away*

Adammair

*sprints right after Belle, and slaps her on the bum, making her jump in surprise* Aha! The win is mine! *he plucks it up off the ground as he runs off*

Belle33

Oh - you're in trouble now, Adammair.  *laces up my ECCO runners that make my lightning fast feet even lightning faster and whizzes past him the blink of an eye - grabbing the WIN and pinching his bumm all in one elegant motion.  breaking the tape victoriously as I cross the finish line and get lifted by the crowd that carries me away with my WIN*

*later poses for Wheaties cereal box with the WIN of course*  Cheese!

Mordred

Far later in a deep laboratory.. the shadow'd one stares at old cartoons. Damn.. vintage Tom and Jerry.. nothing quite like it.

Ok, enough of that. TV, off. Ah but suddenly there is this hankering for some.. Wheaties!

I have box.. outside this box.. so up the stairs like a little kid on Christmas morning, this crazy one runs.

Ripping open the cereal box (which, I have to say, does have the adorable Belle.. holding what was.. borrowed from me.. the win) out pours a tiny little WIN. Ok, it does say I also have to send in 5 'proof-of-purchases'... but still.. It counts, yes?

*although.. a little shadow magic and the one proof.. turns into 5.. much quicker this way for that solid confirmation*

But.. still.. I have the little plastic thing that I know also counts.
So.. I win.
Come on you guys.. it's mine!
*See Pillory*

Sapphie

-swoops in, quickly swiping the win and prances off happily-

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*holds up a mirror to abandoneddolly's wins..*
sniw? Means nothing.
Takes win.. hides the thing deep in that big red dot on Jupiter.. talk about a needle in a haystack!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

- makes an alter to the God of Jupiter, the god grants her the win as a favor-

Mordred

*kicks Jupiter.. swipes win and returns to home planet of Neptune... using power of shadow and weight of the win to drift down, down, down to the wildest depths of the Neptunian Sea*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

While the others are busy kicking some Godly butt, she sneaks in and grabs the win.  Muhahaha!

Mordred

Pauses for a moment.. calling a time out with the planets.. before jumping in a wild little bit of antimatter.. appearing in the seat next to Xandria.. grinning while I point out the quickly growing earth, below.. while with some sleight-of-hand, removing the win from a cozy little pocket.
Presses 'eject' button, which.. causes me to fly out of sight.. with a giant space-parachute.. feeling kind of like Dr Frank Poole.
Win! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ah, but Mordred forgot about the super intelligent computer that she programmed to obey her every command.  As Mordred flies away on his parachute, she enters in a code on the main ships console, and a secret chip planted inside the win activates by remote, and it bursts out his pocket.  Flying free, it does a little loopty loop before zooming back to it's rightful owner.

WIN! :P 

Adammair

*hacks into Xandria's computer, untraceably rerouting the win to his secret lair, finally nuking any and all files involving the win, stashing the win away in his safe*

Ahh, glorious WIN!

Xandria

*Calls in a favor with the FBI and they trace the win back to Adammair's secret lair in no time flat!  Laughing maniacally, she sneaks in and busts the safe open with an ACME 3000 Super Sonic Safe Annihilator, which actually causes it to disappear in a tiny puff of smoke, exposing the win.  Grabbing it up, she leaves a little calling card in its place...Xandria was here...before dashing out the door.*

Once again, MY WIN! :P