Previous topic - Next topic

dietJESUS

Hey everyone!!

So here's a taste of what I'm looking for/ enjoy in RPs

General Likes

• Here's my O/O thread, first of all: [X]
  • Currently looking for RPs!
  • I prefer freeform forum RP
  • I write in third person past tense and would really like if my partner posted in at least third person
  • I prefer modern, realistic settings, but will do some light fantasy and historical stuff too, depending on the plot
  • I post typically one to two paragraphs, but can give more if I am given more. RPing is a creative outlet for me, so anything more than three paragraphs for every post is exhausting for me. (I'm also a history major, so I'm constantly writing :p )
  • I'm super nice! Please PM me with any questions!

Fandoms I RP in

• Supernatural (I ship Dean/Cas and kinda ship Wincest)
  • Harry Potter (I really, really, really ship Remus/Sirius... Not really anyone else. Maybe Luna with someone...)

--------

Plots

As of now, I don't have any specific plots, but I'll give a few ideas of some loose plots I'd love to flesh out!

Fck Yeah WolfStar
[Fluff] [MXM] [Harry Potter Universe] [Romance] [Virginity]

(In this RP, I'd love to be Sirius, but would also be Remus :3)
Marauders era Remus and Sirius. I really love stories where Remus is a shy virgin who's in the closet and is falling/ has fallen in love with Sirus, but doesn't think Sirius is gay because he's such a ladies man. Meanwhile, Sirius is either bi or gay and also in the closet about it. He's been having feelings for Remus and, in one way or another, makes a move, seducing a shy and slightly reluctant Remus.

School Daze
[MxM] [Fluff] [Romance] [Supernatural Universe]

(I'd like to be Cas in this RP, but I wouldn't say no to Dean.)
Dean and Cas in a high school AU. Dean and Cas go to school together, but they don't get along at all. The only time they have to see each other is once or twice a week when Cas comes over to the Winchester's place and helps Sam with his upper level math homework. I don't have this fully fleshed out, but we can work that out together :D

That's all I have now, I'm a little drained for ideas. Please PM me if you're interested in these, something related to these or something you think I might be interested in!!

Ready.... go!

A Canter is the Cure for Any Evil

My O/O ~-~-~ My Reqs: [X]