Looking for Writing Partners

Started by Mjöllnir, June 30, 2008, 11:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mjöllnir

I've been writing roleplays for a long time now, and I have a couple of long-term writing buddies.  However, we roleplay very sporadically as their schedules have become a lot more demanding than mine, it seems.  So I'm looking for some new games to fill the time.

This summer, my free time will generally be sometime between 4pm to 9pm on any given day, and until 6 or 7am on Mondays through Wednesdays.  I'll especially be available during those late times.  Central Standard Time or GMT -6  This fall, I'll be going to college, and my schedule will shift dramatically.  I'll probably have freetime in the morning between classes, afternoon after classes, but I won't be staying up terribly late.

I am mostly looking for some new long-term games with the potential to develop complex plot and characters, though I would be interested in playing some short term games for fun.  I am mostly interested in freeform writing.  See my ons and offs for things I will and will not do.

I've had a couple of story ideas in my head lately.
One) a fantasy based story, where this couple has gone to a demon demi-god that's a patron in their region and rules over fertility and death because they've failed to conceive a child.  Instead of allowing them to have a baby together, the demi-god impregnates her, and demands that the child be given to him to work in his temple (where there are ritual fertility rites and many of the priests and priestesses jobs in these fertility rites is to have sex) when she reaches the age of 16 or 18 or whatever, and they agree.  Their daughter however, is not informed of this until she is very close to the age, and she protests greatly, yada yada, and the demon demi-god becomes very sexually interested in her (though the girl does not know he's her father and that she's also half-demon, latent powers, etc)  <<Most interested in this one  << Playing with Jeramiahh as "The Temple of Thunryk"

Two) a realistic based story where a woman gets a business job because she has sex with the man hiring her/her boss.  She has problems at work with a sexual harasser/stalker, women gossiping about her, etc.  Was thinking about a scene where she walks into a board meeting and ends up having sex with all the men there.  Or getting a promotion above the guy who initially hired her because of sleeping with someone even higher up in the company, eventually getting a job that she can't handle, etc.

Three) could have fantasy or realistic elements - medieval or scifi, but set in a world with Monarchies (or other powerful government systems that are not easy to break into - power and prestige brought through lineage) established and some sort of pirates bands roaming the earth.  Three children of an extremely powerful political or business figure (either two sons and a daughter or two daughters and a son - the two of the same sex being idential twins or very close in appearance and age) are kidnapped by the pirates and held for ransom, but either kept or sold into sexual slavery.  Before this happens, the twins have developed a sexual relationship and are interested in their other sibling.

Four) Also the three siblings, but instead of being kidnapped, (and quite possibly different setting) are found out by their father who "punishes" them all with some non-con sex and things get interesting when they find out their father has similiar relationships with his (possibly married) younger brother and younger sister.

Ummm....but those are just some ideas that've been in my head recently.  I'm open to anything.  Plot + Character Development > Sex, but sex is still good, obviously.

I prefer to do one-on-one rps, we could do it in the forums, over pm, or over aim, msn, or yahoo messenger.

Question Mark

Number two looks pretty interesting.  I like the concept of a woman being constantly sexually exploited just to get a bigger paycheck and have a larger desk.  What kind of character would i be playing?  Someone who stands up for her (but still has sex with her), or just some random guy who constantly exploits her?

As for three and four, I've never been a big fan of incest.  But the pseudo incest of number doesnt bother me to much.

I'm more than willing to IM it ( YIM is  tehman2401 ).

And welcome to the Big E!  *gives a box to gom*

EDIT: I just perused your O&O's, and want to let you know that I'm open to playing a woman in an RP, unless the fact that I'm a guy makes you uncomfortable, of course.

Mjöllnir

Well, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I always want to play female characters.  And I like playing multiple characters in a story.  So there would be a variety of people from around the office, friends from out of work, etc.  I like each character to be as fully developed as possible, because sometimes you never know how they're going to end up fleshing out some plot lines.  So if you want to PM me, we could discuss it.

Jeramiahh

The first one intrigues, me, certainly. I'd be interested in discussing it a bit with ya; I can definitely pull late nights, myself... I'm usually on until 4 every night, same time zone as you.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Mjöllnir

Quote from: Jeramiahh on July 01, 2008, 03:01:33 AM
The first one intrigues, me, certainly. I'd be interested in discussing it a bit with ya; I can definitely pull late nights, myself... I'm usually on until 4 every night, same time zone as you.

Alright how about you send me a pm and we'll talk :-)