What can I say? Chicks just love me.

Started by Inkidu, March 24, 2011, 05:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

These are two of my Japanese Silkies. Right now they're named Nevermores one through five.

That's right, Chocobos. I has them. :3

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Blitzy

Oh my god those guys are SO FREAKING CUTE.

*Grabby hands.*
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Inkidu

They're so tiny too. They're only a couple of days old. They're adorable though.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Have you been raising them long, or are these your first?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Wait, Chocobo's?. O_o

Sir, you do know they'll be ostrich sized eventually, don't you? I mean..Geez...having an Ostrich in the house...What would your wife and/or husband thinK? O_o

Tsenta

Wait, why are there marbles in the water bowl...?
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on March 24, 2011, 08:40:29 PM
Have you been raising them long, or are these your first?
These are my first ones, but we got some juvenile buffs (a kind of golden chicken) so I'm not new to the whole process.

Wolfy: Dude I'm going to move them out when they get bigger. Right now though they're very temperature sensitive. Plus, I'm not married, or have a girlfriend so I pretty much get to do what I want.

Tsnenta: The marbles are in there because when they're that little and clumsy they can actually fall in and drown. So you put a few marbles in the dish so that it's less deep but still lets them drink the same amount of water.