Shouron's Shoppe of Ideas (M for F)

Started by Shouron, April 12, 2013, 12:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shouron

Most of these plots are open, rough draft ideas that leave a lot to be expanded upon and played around with. Most of the ideas are old but still always looking for a new twist, so I don't bring myself to delete them.

I'm pretty much open for anything, I'm very flexible and am willing to try new things no matter what they may be. If you don't like one of these plots, hit me up! I really don't mind discussing something completely new with someone. These ideas are just random that I drop out of my head at random moments during the day anyway.

Take a Lesson: A newly appointed college professor at a highly praised university begins his first day on the job. Being barely above his thirties, he has significant trouble the moment he walks into the classroom. College girls that would make a man drop to his knees and praise an almighty deity everywhere he looked. He had to see a LOT of them throughout his classes and maintaining his composure was taking all of his energy. Whatever would he do if one of them stopped to talk to him? Or worse?

Within the Realm of Lore: Angels and Demons have been the topic of legends, myths, songs, and practically any other means of lore through the entire history of mankind. If we were to create a story on how our version of the story would go (not biblical by any means but really just an idea of how the beings would exist and attempt to coexist with each other) how would it go? This is a direct to the person idea. I would like to come up with an idea that's completely original (not exactly as nothing is really "original" but still) with someone else who likes to think along these lines. Anyone up for it? (This is actually a topic idea for guys or girls as it entirely driven by plot unless discussed otherwise.)

Will You Be Mine?: The two were together practically all of their lives. They grew up together, shared intimate secrets, and lived through some of the best and worst times of their lives. Now they've gone and graduated high school and were finally separated. He eventually grew to realize how he truly felt for his friend but the words came too late and he would probably never see her again. But he knew he had to try, no matter the cost.

Merry Band of Warriors: A group of mercenaries are hired to take on monsters. None of them have any idea the others were also chosen for the mission until it begins. The sparks fly and nothing gets accomplished. The monsters are soon upon them and they are mercilessly beaten one by one. The mission ends in utter failure but as per the agreement the four of them must make a team in order to continue any missions of the kind. Can they band together to take on the vicious hoards of monsters or are they doomed to be the victims of their egos?

What happens at work, stays at work: Two coworkers have had the hots for each other for the longest time. It's not really a secret so much as it is something that they cannot do. They don't see each other outside of work and the other has no idea what the other is thinking or how they feel about them. So, one fateful day, a series of events occur that force them into close quarters without so much as a warning and are supposed to work together for the entire day. Hopefully they will make the right decision...

Into the void, into the past: A mysterious warrior is found unconscious in a field with no memory save for his name. Someone finds him and decides to take the poor lad back with them. All seems well when calamity strikes. A mysterious armed group pass through a portal that appears in the sky. Are they friend or are they foe...? The two can only speculate as to what their true purpose is.

Care to dance?: The royal ball, a joyous occasion where members of the royal families all across the land join in one room to enjoy wine, dancing, and all the festivities that being royalty grants them. On a dare, a man (A common villager) sneaks in and kidnaps one of the princesses and attempts to head off into town to release her and allow her to go back when a different thought enters his mind that dangerously alters his plans...

Breaking Spirits: A firebrand, a spirit refusing to be broken, and a force to be reckoned with. These were her labels even after her capture. Yet she held information he needed for his employer and it was simply a manner of coaxing the information out that required his involvement. He always hated torturing women, but this was of no choice.. She would break one way or the other.

How Far Will You Go?: In the beginning there were only two realms, Heaven and Hell. Stuck, caught in an eternal war without end. The fallen without rest and the victors without true victory. The two realms eventually reached an accord to give a respite for those who longed for an end to the fighting, so another realm was created. Earth, demons and angels alike could inhabit this realm with their powers and memories of past lives stripped from them and them being reborn anew as "Humans". Millenniums passed and the war continued and the human world began to thrive; the eternal war became threatened by this new "power". The war soon turned into possession of the human realm and ultimately squelch the power they had obtained. However, there were certain entities even among the realm of "Gods" who wished to take a different path than that which defined their very existences. Coups became commonplace and the powers were thrown into absolute chaos. In a desperate attempt to unify or destroy all which had been wrong since the beginning of time, a powerful and ultimate weapon was created and placed into a human embryo to conceal its existence until it had gained enough power. However, the "curse" had given the child a horrid fate. Death, despair, and doom were to follow this child in order to strengthen the weapon. The child became a monster, isolated, hunted, and eventually exiled to the far reaches of the demonic realm. (That's it, just the beginning of the story. It is a very long RP I would love to write with someone who can kind of understand the allusion to the christian faith and can contribute to the story as well.)

And the angels sing..: It was his misery that leads him, this demon, to lead a solo trip into heaven to get some answers to his ailing questions. Yet, he knows he can't win, so he kidnaps a female angel of the high council and forces her to talk. (Master/slave play, light bondage)

My possession,  my prize: An older man is going through a mid-life crisis in his 30s. The car has lost interest and his wife is doing nothing more than running him into the ground. A fling with other women leaves him empty but what if he did something never done before..? A naughty house maid that leaves him satisfied or.. (fill in the blank)

Last stand: The whole battalion was wiped out be some unknown enemy and he barely has the strength left to make a move. He falls victim to capture and is tortured through all kinds of humiliating and grotesque means. Will he be saved or will a worse fate await him?

In need of rescue?: A man sets up various crimes involving beautiful women. He lets them almost become complete victims before coming in to rescue them. Often becoming injured from his "heroic" exploits. It's a foolproof plan that makes him look like a hero and no one knows otherwise... Or do they?

Here kitty kitty: A man buys a cat from an exotic online pet store to.keep.him company while he relaxes at home. Little did he know the term "exotic" stood for more than just the breed of cat... And they don't accept returns so he has to keep it..

Love is for the weak: A man embarks on a journey leaving his hometown without a word or a care. No one would miss him so why even bother? So, why is he followed? More so, why does the person seem familiar? He finds his answers in a way he wasn't expecting...

Tell me your fantasy: My character is a powerful warlock with the power to alter people 's dreams no matter how dangerous or wild they may be. He can even make the dreams a reality.. He is known far and wide to be a "miracle worker" in various ways.. however he tends to make his business a little fun so his patient's expectations always fall short of their mark. Dare to share your fantasy with me?

Slavery never sounded so good: A wealthy man decided one day on a whim to take it upon himself to go to a local plaza to take part in the local slave trade. However, none of them were his style. He wanted someone with fight in them. Someone to bring excitement to his boring life. Would such a
firebrand even be possible to find?

The bar story: The two had been inseparable all of their lives,  they were siblings as well as the best of friends. Well, now they were in their 20s enjoying a drink in a local bar. It was their way of staying close though they were miles apart. One night, however, things happened that they can barely remember. It would throw their entire relationship in jeopardy.. and yet something else is born in its place.

Mind if I Join You: A man moved to a rather fancy neighborhood to escape his crazy past and the city life that he absolutely despised. Being from the country originally, he has a love for the outdoors, especially swimming. One day, while he's working on trimming the hedges, he notices someone over the fence. A very attractive woman, his neighbor's wife, and he finds himself staring. She turns to notice him staring but doesn't seem at all offended by it. In fact, she begins to show herself off to him. What sort of devilish games could she be playing...? (Cliche, I know, but always fun.)

What's the Lesson for Today?: A teacher has her eyes on one of her students. Despite warnings and her better judgement she sets out on a mission to make him hers. However, he shows no interest in her whatsoever. He's always too busy with his work, drawing, talking to friends, or just ignoring her completely. It doesn't matter how she dresses, how she acts, or how many subtle hints she sends his way.. He's oblivious, or just doesn't care. One day she decides to hold him after school in hopes of luring him in. Will it succeed?

My Other Half: (Medieval- Modern setting) During a time of war and strife, things tend to change. Two people who had literally grew up together must now face each other as enemies. Why? How did it come to this? They had no reason for fighting other than being born into different classes. Social classes used to simply mean status but soon turn to reasons for bloodshed. Money corrupts, so they say, and it forces the two apart as the families join in the fray. They both run away together in hopes to escape the battle, though they are not pursued, his/her status ensures they will always be hunted by someone. (A general idea with a lot of room to grow, would love someone's input on this.)

If you're interested in RPing with me.. A PM is always the best choice. If you reply here, I probably won't get back to you anytime soon. I rarely check this thread unless I'm updating or adding new plot ideas.
When you look at yourself in the mirror, who is it that stares back at you?

Shouron

Shouron

Added "What's the Lesson For Today?"

Shouron

Reviving the topic with text edits and a brand new idea "My Other Half".

Shouron