Newstyle O&O's

Started by Niklaus, September 27, 2009, 03:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niklaus

I recall making a new style O&O page, but I didn't save a link to it and I can't find anyway to edit it? When I used it before was it just a beta and is now gone or am I just blind and missing the link to find and edit my O&O page?

Skye

Link

Then click on the link in the upper left that reads "Click here to see your profile."

You can find the thread trail that begins in the On Topic board if you ever lose it. -Smiles-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Niklaus

Thanks, I saw it in a banner link and couldn't figure out where it would be now that it's old news.

Is there a way to edit it once it has been created? I assumed I would be able to edit, so my text is a bit lacking. If not I suppose I can create a new one and link to it instead.

Skye

-Chuckles- No problem.
If you click on the link in the upper left hand corner, that says "Click here to see your profile" it'll take you back to your new O/O system and let you update whatever you need. Just be sure to hit that submit button when you're done. So it saves the updated information. Make sense?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Vekseid

It's not prominent yet because I'm redesigning it : )

Niklaus

Thanks again Reign, I feel like an idiot now, but that's what I get for asking questions at 3am.

Vekseid, I figured as much, but seeing a few other people using them I thought that I'd try to spruce mine up as well.

Skye

Quote from: Tycho on September 27, 2009, 06:25:42 AM
Thanks again Reign, I feel like an idiot now, but that's what I get for asking questions at 3am.

Vekseid, I figured as much, but seeing a few other people using them I thought that I'd try to spruce mine up as well.

This happens to me daily/hourly. -Laughs- I can relate.
And it was nothing. Insomnia puts me in E-helper mode for some reason. So...yeah. -Smiles, waves, and poofs out-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]