Girls with guns. (mostly full, but still open for reserves/side charactes)

Started by AKunoichi, June 08, 2011, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

This picture inspired me to want to play/run a modern type RP where the players are an all female group of mercenaries. Running around in skimpy outfits, carrying enough firepower to equip a small army, and causing mayhem wherever they go.

Setting would be an action movie version of the real wold. Our mission would be to either bust drug lords in south America, overthrow dictators in the middle east, or battle pirates in southeast Asia. Other missions might also be possible, feel free to suggest things.

Tone would alternate between random sex, and Tacticool action. The kind of shit you'd find in Call of Duty, Black Lagoon, or browsing 4chan's /k/. Accurate knowledge of guns is not nessary, as long as you can make shit up and sound Tacticool.

The Mercenaries would be all girls, and mostly Bi/Les. Although male characters might be possible as antagonists or rivals if we have enough girls.

EDIT: Right now our mission rouster is full, but it's always nice to have reservists for side RP and in case somebody drops out. You can always make a Girl, and once approved you can play her in the Office thread.

ALSO, if somebody would make a Black SISTAH for our group, that would be cool.

1SAZ

Sounds like an amusing idea to me. Should prove to be a source of sexy comedy and over the top action if it does get going.

AKunoichi

Yes, that's the idea. Interested in playing?

1SAZ

Perhaps. Not sure what kind of character I'd come up with at the moment though.

AKunoichi

Well anything you want as long as she's Bi-curious, scantly clad, and armed to the teeth.

I'm making a library of relevant images if you need ideas. Also watching Black Lagoon, or browsing 4chan's /k/ are other good sources of inspiration.

1SAZ

The more I think about it, the more ideas I'm starting to come up with. Lets see if we get any more interest before I put anything down though.

elfguy

Oh damn, my kind of game!
----

Foxy DeVille

This sounds awesome! Can I be an ex-KGB Russian chick?

AKunoichi

Totaly yes. Bonus points for sexy accents.

Brandon

Doh, I wanted to do an ex-KGB Russian sniper >.<

Alright so, back up plan time. Im thinking a sexy Italian assassin whos worked for various international mafia's. She would bring skills to the group rather then firepower which is probably needed for a group of people that mostly come from military and security backgrounds
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

AKunoichi

Sounds good. We don't want cliche’s to overlap. Only one of each accent :P

1SAZ

This is looking like a team now. I'm glad. :D

As for me, I was thinking of going with the British girl of the group. Can't have crazy gun bunnies without one sporting a British accent, now can you? :P

AKunoichi

ExisD

Ohh, I hope this is still open it sound like a ton of fun.

Keeping with the accents and vague specializations theme how about a southern explosives expert? That is if there's still room for another girl.

AKunoichi

Plenty of room.

I've been in small groups, which have fallen apart when people flaked. If we have a bunch of people, we can absorb losses easier. I could totaly see a drop in/out style rouster. Anybody can join (as long as they get approved), and if somebody has to leave, they can either be killed in action, or transfer to another area.

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... I was thinking my Russian gal could be a hand-to-hand combat expert, crushing enemies with her legs in a blatant ripoff loving homage of Xenia Onatopp.

AKunoichi

elfguy

Mine would definitively go for having sex with her prey, but probably not as a way to kill them. Probably just cause she's really horny, and then she kills them :P
----

AKunoichi

Yeah, but where's she from, and what's her weapon/fighting style?

ivygrowth

I would be interested in a southern (US) or Japanese woman who is a social and aquatic expert, as well as a master at duel-wielding pistols. 

AKunoichi

Nice.

We have a southerner, so Japanese Preferably.

1SAZ

AK, you might want to post a character sheet or something for us. Just a suggestion. :P

AKunoichi

okay, I'd like profiles in a format like this.

Name: Maria Inigo Morela De Silva (just Mari for short)
Nationality: Brazilian
Specialty: Automatic rifleman.
Weapon of choice: Shrike 5.56
Swimsuit: Yellow and green two piece with thong back and triangle top.
Sexuality: Bi, dispute strict catholic upbringing. Has a secret fantasy of making out with the Virgin Mary.
Background: Maria grew up in the bad parts of Sao Palo. Her Cop Father taught her how to shoot and take care of herself. After getting involved in several local gangs, she enventualy joined the PMC (shit, we need a name, any ideas?) Because it was "Safer than staying home."
Turn-ons: Futbal (soccer), Jesus, Hanging out on the beach. Dangerous men/women
Turnoffs: Television (except soccer games), waiting in line, boring people.

Rayne Bluestone

Name: Sivan Kafni

Nationality: Isreali
Specialty: general
Weapon of choice: Mag 10 roadblocker or Isreali Galil
Swimsuit: Black and red micro bikini.
Sexuality: Bi, During her training learned to enjoy sex with all sex's and multiple partners.
Background:A former agent of Mossad she left the group after some operations where she failed to follow orders as well as they had wished of her.  Having general skills in combat and spying normal life did not suit her so finding others to work for and with became her only option. 

Sivan had been recruited into Mossad when she was just 16,  they trained her for two before sending her out into the world to fight their enemies.  A mission she never fully understood since her missions seemed to cause more trouble back home then anything.
Turn-ons: A good fight, books, tanning.
Turnoffs: PEople who don't know what to do, People who talk far too much at the wrong time.

ivygrowth

Name: Rina Asao
Nationality: Japanese
Specialty: Duel-Wielding Pistols, Aquatics
Weapon of choice: 2x Colt M1911
Swimsuit: White One-Piece (see picture)
Sexuality: Mostly straight, bi when she has had something to drink.
Background: Rina grew up in a military family, both her father and mother were in the Japan Self-Defense Force.  She was trained to shoot by her father, and swim by her mother.  At the age of seventeen she joined the force herself, and spent two years as an aquatic salvage expert before being dishonourably discharged for sleeping with her commanding officer.
Turn-ons: Explosions, Swimming
Turnoffs: Deserts, Heat

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AKunoichi

Quote from: ivygrowth on June 09, 2011, 12:39:20 AMIgnore the bunny ears and tooth, best image I could find for my vision of her :P  May look for a real one.

Lol, maybe for maximum fettish she could wear a schoolgirl swimsuit :P

1SAZ

Name: Fiona Quinn (Fi to her friends)
Nationality: Irish
Specialty: Hacker/Recon
Weapon(s) of choice: -Remington ACR w/ Aimpoint CompM4, Magnifier, Surefire Millenium tactical light, Grip-pod.
-SIG Sauer P226 w/ Surefire X300 weapon light.
Swimsuit: Blue and white two piece micro with g-string back.
Sexuality: Openly bi, though quiet about her pursuits.
Background: Fiona grew up in a family split by law and lawlessness. Her father was a member of the IRA and her mother was a British soldier who didn't know her lover was the same person who had been shooting at her earlier that day. During the day, Fiona was a happy school girl who loved to read and had a fascination with computers. At night, she was put to work by her father hacking into the British Government's computers to gather intel for the IRA. Fiona learned to shoot young, and never had to use a gun to defend herself till she was an adult. Working as a librarian at her college, a group of IRA soldiers fled into the library to escape after a bombing on the campus. Fiona was forced to chose between her two lives, shooting down a British soldier who tried to shoot her, assuming she was one of the IRA terrorists. After that day, Fiona has been on the run, making a living as a professional hacker, able to get into even the most secure of systems (often by sneaking her way into the building the system is secured in).
Turn-ons: Football (soccer), computers, swimming, laying out on grass, "nerds", fine wine, violin, books
Turn-offs: Spam mail, obnoxious people, elevator music, being told what to do, overly flashy jewelry

AKunoichi

Alright.

Other than characters. we also need a name for our company, and a First mission.

Some ideas ripped from the headlines.

Unable to count on there corrupt military and police forces, The Mexican government hires foreign mercenaries to crack down on drug cartels terorizing the US Mexican boarder.

A small country between Marco and Egypt is split by a popular uprising demanding the removal of it's corrupt dictator. The international community would love to see this tyrant gone, but is too tied up in politics to intervene themselves. A team of Private Military contractors could do this job for less money, and with less political backlash than a regular army.

A resort heiress, is kidnaped by Somalian pirates while on a cruse in the Indian ocean. Her father did not build his empire by compromising and decided to spend the ransom money on mercenaries to rescue her instead.

elfguy

Name: Janie

Nationality: American

Specialty: Explosives

Weapon of choice: Landmines, booby traps

Swimsuit: camo bikini, sneakers, hunting knife hidden in her sneakers

Sexuality: Bi

Background: Janie went to the US Army as soon as she got out of High School, and then into the Special Forces, specializing in explosives. But she was quickly determined to be mentally unstable and too dangerous to keep around. Since she was kicked from there, she maintained contacts that can get her regular shipments of all kind of explosives including grenades, booby traps and so on.

She's highly sexual and loves to lay traps for her targets. She often uses her own body as the bait, hence the skimpy outfit. She often has sex with her prey, in a location she already booby trapped with trip mines, grenades linked with wires, or other wild mechanisms, before telling them what she did and leaving them to her traps for them to be killed by the biggest explosions she can manage. She'll work for anyone who can provide her with the opportunity to blow things up.

Turn-ons: Being dominated by her preys, having them believe she's under their control, before revealing to them how they're sitting on a mine, or on a pressure bed where if they stand up the whole room will blow up.

Turnoffs: Futa/herma

----

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 12:14:00 AM
(shit, we need a name, any ideas?)

I like "Gun Bunnies," swiped from 1SAZ. Hee hee... it would fit Rina.

Here's my gal...

Name: Ivana Bendova
Nationality: Russian
Specialty: Unarmed combat
Weapon of choice: "My body is a weapon!" Also has two Marakov pistols named Lenin and Stalin.
Swimsuit: Black, frequently studded leather
Sexuality: Bi, and she likes it rough.
Background: Ivana grew up in the Soviet Union, dreaming of serving the people in the KGB. Through hard work and dedication, especially training in sambo, her dream came true. But then came the fall of communism and with it the KBG. Heartbroken, Ivana transferred to the Red Army where she taught hand-to-hand combat. After years of this, she became bored and tried mixed martial arts. But Ivana had little in the way of competition. She fell into a deep depression until an old KGB comrade who had become an arms dealer offered her a job eliminating a rival. Ivana completed the task by strangling him with her legs and decided to go freelance. Now Ivana Bendova is one of the most experienced and dangerous hired guns (or in her case, thighs) in the world today.
Turn-ons: Cigars, vodka, freestyle wrestling, opera music, cold weather
Turnoffs: Hot weather, anything she considers too Western and decadent, people laughing when she says her name (and she doesn't know why they do that)

1SAZ

I'm seconding Foxy's stealing of my name idea. In otherwords, I second "Gun Bunnies".

As for mission, the Somali Pirate mission would be perfect for a starter, as well as a reason for our "uniform" choice that we would no doubt get known by afterwords.

Also... Foxy, I absolutely love your character for way too many reasons. Absolute brilliance. :D

AKunoichi

Alright, The Gun Bunnies are on a mission to rescue Milan Ace, 18 year old herris of Ace resorts, kidnapped on vacation with her friends in the Indian ocean by Somalian pirates.

It's a good first mission, we don't have enough reputation to nab big international contracts yet. But saving some billionaire’s daughter is the perfect fit for us.

1SAZ

Awesome. Decided to switch my picture to a real person since that seems to be the trend that's developing here. Not to mention I loved the actress I picked in Firefly... >_>

sleepingferret

Hmmm....if I absolutely have to join the "girl" club... I'm thinking I'd be to wild young German....just looking through your provided pictures, this one:

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/thumb/5/5d/PMCgirl.jpg/328px-PMCgirl.jpg

Just stood out.

Other ideas that stood out in my head though...was perhaps providing the RP with a villain. 

Or maybe even with your permission being a "mysterious" male (though the girls never have seen, nor really heard his true voice) that is assigned to report mission progress or any unexpected turn of events to get backup teams in the field if the girls can't call it in.  Well they might have seen him out and about at bars or around town off duty, they just don't know it's really him since they've never seen him in "at the office" or in the field.

Dark Deception

Hey,

Since you have a ton of players applying as females, can I play a male boss (boss as in like video game boss - of course this isn't a video game but I was clarifying what I mean from the mafia boss or boss of some organization)? I was thinking him being an Australian weapons smuggler or perhaps a hired mercenary that protects a wealthy businessman that runs a blood diamond facility in Africa?  ;D

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

AKunoichi

RE: Guys
A male Rival/Recurring Villain. would be nice. Not sure if it's appropriate for the first mission though.

Maybe you could be a temporary villain, if you don't mind getting killed. PM me or something if you are interested.

iridum248

Heya! Just dropping in to say that I really, really love this idea. It looks fun, and I'd love to join in- Though you seem to have a full house already. There's a Japanese manga by Butcha-U that might be related:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/108623/5010837e10/

Possible pictures for the kind of girls I'd like to play:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=228321

A literal 'dirty cop' turned mercenary? Hard to find a modest picture of her.

Or...the Combat Medic, and something of a costume fetishist? (Ignore the fantasy element of the picture.)

...Or possibly the hacker/getaway woman.

I'm happy to fill whichever role's needed to round out the team. -_^ (I haven't found any real-life pictures that *quite* fit what I'm looking for, alas!)

Foxy DeVille

So have we met before or is Mr. Ace assembling us?  And I've been watch "Archer" and think we need a sista on the crew. One of you lurkers get on that! I see you looking at the thread!

Also... I found logos!

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/142/6a0af0b6dcf5446fb4bf82f7b12409fc/l.jpg

http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/d2b6877007bb77a940b79b7f28e42a62/l.jpg

http://www.gunbunny.biz/images/gunbunny%20big.jpg

Brandon

Rough Draft. Still have to find a nice picture and clean things up but its a good framework

Name: Cecilia Ricci

Nationality: Italian
Specialty: Larceny, illegal contacts, and information gathering
Weapon of choice: combat knife, garrote, and a silenced custom built .44 magnum. She also carries a silenced custom built sniper rifle that fire 5.56 rounds when on assignments that may need precision sniping
Other equipment: A portable computer rigged for on sight network hacking/infiltration, lockpicking tools, and digital camera
Swimsuit: Light blue two piece micro bikini with a g string
Sexuality: Lesbian
Background: Cecilia was born as an orphan in Florence and like many kids without a family she ended up on the streets. She quickly learned how to survive through theft and cons. When she reached sixteen she began working for the italian mafia as a smuggler. She quickly established contacts throughout Europe and Asia, making her entire syndicate and herself untold amounts of money.

After four years of funding freedom fighters across the east she was on a deal with a group in south America who had purchased military grade assault weapons. When they double crossed her and tried to take their shipment everything broke out in a fire fight. Cecelia had little choice but to destroy the shipment and disappear. Rather then going back to the mafia she reworked her contacts and went underground, hiding out in Rome as an information broker.

A year later a chance encounter with mercenary company needing her connections would give her a new chance to get back into a lucrative business to afford her high standards of life. She bounced between mercenary companies for a few years before finally settling in with the Gun Bunnies

Turn-ons: Fine music, food, and company.
Turnoffs: Drugs, dishonesty, people with no concept of subtlety
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Dark Deception

Yeah,

I was hoping that my character can be a recurring villain to show up at random moments in the RP (of course pre-planned, but in-game it would feel random). He might even pull one of those, "Yeah, I'm bad, and I see you're in a predicament that only I have the tools and man power to fix and you're asking me, but it won't be free," and then leaves again to resume being his evil self.  >:)

He doesn't have to be in the first mission just whenever the GM wants him to appear, but it would be cool if he had an episode to introduce him in.

RedEve

Boo to you AK47 for making such a wonderful idea. Now I want to join as well and I already have more games than I can handle!  :-\
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: 1SAZ on June 09, 2011, 01:34:26 AM
Awesome. Decided to switch my picture to a real person since that seems to be the trend that's developing here. Not to mention I loved the actress I picked in Firefly... >_>

Nuthin' showed up when I clicked for it... tease...  :'(

1SAZ

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 09, 2011, 01:47:28 AM
Nuthin' showed up when I clicked for it... tease...  :'(

Not sure why it did that, but it should be fixed now. Went with a different picture with the same basic idea. Not to mention the fact that that picture is much better anyway. Lets hope this one keeps working. >_<

AKunoichi

Re: Latecomers.

I'm actually surprised I got this much interest so fast.
I think I'll cap it here for the first mission, but we can always have more in reserve when somebody inevitably drops out. Or for future missions.

Re: Organization.

I think we already know each other, and formed our company, but the rescue mission is our first real assignment as a team. Maybe he doesn’t know what kind of mercs he hired.

Another important question, how do we get there. Maybe somebody wants to play a sexy Ex USAF C130 pilot so we can airdrop in?

Dark Deception

Do I have clearance to make a profile for my recurring bad guy that can be in reserve for when an episode that he can partake in comes around?

AKunoichi

Quote from: Dark Deception on June 09, 2011, 01:55:59 AM
Do I have clearance to make a profile for my recurring bad guy that can be in reserve for when an episode that he can partake in comes around?

contact me by PM if interested. Something like that should be discussed in depth in private.

Brandon

Considering Cecelia's connections I think its more then possible she can arrange an air drop or covert insertion. Assuming there isnt a pilot of some kind

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Brandon on June 09, 2011, 02:00:42 AM
Considering Cecelia's connections I think its more then possible she can arrange an air drop or covert insertion. Assuming there isnt a pilot of some kind

Hee hee... "insertion."

1SAZ

I would think that a sea insertion would be more fitting. Ride in on a Zodiac like the Navy SEALs or something.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: 1SAZ on June 09, 2011, 02:03:46 AM
I would think that a sea insertion would be more fitting. Ride in on a Zodiac like the Navy SEALs or something.

Which would lead to slo-mo running on the beach Baywatch style.

Rayne Bluestone

Nothing wrong with slo-mo running, even if a bit tacky maybe and horrible idea in a combat situation.

RedEve

Hey, what should us late-comers do? :)

AKunoichi

be in Reserve.

Make profiles. Watch, Maybe have some one on ones with the others. Just because you are not on an active mission does not mean you can't have fun.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 02:21:23 AM
be in Reserve.

Make profiles. Watch, Maybe have some one on ones with the others. Just because you are not on an active mission does not mean you can't have fun.

Yeah, I was thinking we should have a base somewhere so Bunnies not on the mission can still have fun. Like at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada or something. Mayber Easter Island...  O8)

ExisD

Wow tons of posts really fast. Sorry about the delay between giving my idea and making a sheet.

Name: Raine Philipps
Specialty: Heavy Weapons
Weapon of choice: Milkor MGL(grenade launcher), many variants on ammunition
Swimsuit: See-through mesh bikini, black top and shorts bottom
Sexuality: Bi leaning lesbian
Background: Raine was raised by her very conservative parents to be a house wife. For a long time this was the only life she knew, then she went to private school. There she met her first girlfriend and developed a love for loud noises and public indecency, the complete opposite effect her parents intended.

After bringing Jenny home and announcing that she was going to be her wife now, along with wearing scandalous clothing, Raine was kicked out of her house and forced to make a living on her own. She had discovered a love of explosions during one chemistry mishap and had been learning to fire a gun so she did what any teenager would do, joined a mercenary force as an explosives expert.

She proved to be a natural at her job and quickly spent more and more time out in the field, ostracizing herself from any of her previous life. Then she heard about the gun Bunnies and thought that they sounded like the perfect company to join. Now she spends her time popping out, of both her cover and her top, and raining destruction down on her targets. 
Turn-ons: Smoke(gun powder not cigarette), heavy metal, exhibitionism
Turn-offs: Full body coverings, being indoors

AKunoichi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 09, 2011, 02:29:48 AM
Yeah, I was thinking we should have a base somewhere so Bunnies not on the mission can still have fun. Like at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada or something. Mayber Easter Island...  O8)

Once this mission is finished, we can probably shack up in any Ace Resort. Right now our office is probably in Florida or something.

Dark Deception

If any reserves would like to have a one-on-one with my future recurring villain (possible future recurring villain if not he can just be for the 1on1), feel free to PM me. We can test both of our characters out.

AKunoichi

I ought to make an IC thread.

Does this count as NonCon or bondage? I figure most of the sex is gonna be consensual F/F, but there will be Het and Non con situations happening a lot.

ivygrowth

I would prefer non-con, but am fine with either. 

ExisD

I'm also a fan of non-con in general so would prefer there.

AKunoichi

RedEve

Quote from: Dark Deception on June 09, 2011, 02:44:10 AM
If any reserves would like to have a one-on-one with my future recurring villain (possible future recurring villain if not he can just be for the 1on1), feel free to PM me. We can test both of our characters out.

I might be interested, let me know what you have in mind. :)

AKunoichi

SO! For all the people in reserve.

I'd like a pilot for this C130.
She would not participate directly in combat, but we could do one on ones and she would appear between missions.
I imagine the crew of this airplane were in the USAF as an aircrew together, before they got caught violating don't ask don't tell and got dishonorably discharged. Now they make a living as smugglers, and work closely with the Gun Bunnies.
Hardcore dykes in unzipped flightsuits with nothing underneath. I'm imagining one Blond and One Latina but that could flex a bit.

Also, if somebody wants to make a normal Bunny. A Black girl would be appreciated. Foxy is right, we need a Sistah.

RedEve

AKunoichi

possibly.

RedEve

AKunoichi

She has to be really Funky. Blacksloitation and all.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 06:49:58 AM
She has to be really Funky. Blacksloitation and all.

Hee hee... word.  O8) O8)

AKunoichi

Alternately. It might be nice to have somebody play the young Ms Ace. A Paris Hilton Expie. Except maybe a bit smarter. Plays the Dumb Blond act when it's convenient, but really she's studding in MIT, could eventually be a nice face for the team.

yuna0417

I would be quite interested in this position you are mentioning.

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 06:52:27 AM
Alternately. It might be nice to have somebody play the young Ms Ace. A Paris Hilton Expie. Except maybe a bit smarter. Plays the Dumb Blond act when it's convenient, but really she's studding in MIT, could eventually be a nice face for the team.

AKunoichi

Quote from: yuna0417 on June 09, 2011, 10:36:07 AM
I would be quite interested in this position you are mentioning.

Alright, just make a profile.

yuna0417

I am at the end of my waking day, but I do have the night off, would you be ok with me getting to it when I wake up?

AKunoichi

Quote from: yuna0417 on June 09, 2011, 10:47:11 AM
I am at the end of my waking day, but I do have the night off, would you be ok with me getting to it when I wake up?

Sure.

yuna0417

Thanks!  I see this character being loosely based around Zinda Blake/Lady Blackhawk from DC comics.  Just a thought.

AKunoichi

So you interested in the pilot or the Heiress?

Pilot would be full lesbian, Heiress would DrunkCollegeStudentSexual.

yuna0417

AKunoichi

Quote from: yuna0417 on June 09, 2011, 11:05:13 AM
Pilot.  Tired of the dumb'n drunk party girl.

Alright. Get some sleep and PM me when you are ready to talk.

RedEve

AKunoichi

We have our pilot, Just need an Heiress and possibly some of her friends to rescue. If nobody's up for it I'll NPC them. But it would be nice if they could be recurring player characters.

RedEve

I'll think I'll hold out for one of the Bunnies. If more are allowed at one point... :)

Foxy DeVille

AKunoichi

Yes, a Blacksploitation heroine can jump the line. Think of it as affirmative action lol.

RedEve

Well I want to play her, I'm just not sure if I could do her justice. I'm not that familiar with Blaxploitation cinema or their heroines, other than the fact that Pam Greer is a famous actress in the genre.  :-\

AKunoichi

Watch Foxy Brown. That's all you need to know.

IMDB
Wikipedia
Netflix
Torrent

If you don't feel comfortable playing something you don't know though. Make a normal person and hold her in reserve. You can take over if/when somebody drops out. And do one on ones / side missions while you wait.

AKunoichi

Also, added an office for random fun between missions. People in reserves can post and mess around in here as long as they have there sheet approved. No limit!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109693.0

yuna0417

Name: Elizabeth Aura Spires
Nationality: WASPY American
Specialty: Ace Pilot
Weapon of choice:
   Long Range: Barret Arms M107A1
   Medium Range: Fabrique National P-90
Swimsuit: Bikini, white with red stars.
Sexuality: Girls, girls, girls!  Gotta love em.
Background: Well, child genius, almost.  No highschool graduation at 12, she had to wait to 14.  Her BS 17, her Master's 20.  Now working on her Doctorate at MIT in Engineering.  She spends most of her time out in the field 'learning' but mostly just runs whatevere needs to be run from point A to Point B.

Entered the life of the untoward thanks to her love of flying as a girl and giving friends rides on the weekend, which after one friend asked her to fly near the border, which, turned to a drug deal and it kind of spiraled from there.
Turn-ons: Action movies, flying, Girls!
Turnoffs: Latex, BAd food, bad science in movies

Altair1983

Well if the Damsels Spot is still open id  be interested in taking that role and if not i can take a reserve / Side character.

AKunoichi

You are just in time for the damsel spot.

So far I just made one post as her, but it can easily be reconned, or you could pick up where I left off.

The Girl in need of rescue is Milan Ace, Heiress of Ace Resorts. An international hotel chain. She just got kidnapped by Somalian pirates while on vacation. And her father (Ronald Ace) decided to hire a team of mercenaries instead of pay the ransom.

I made a profile for her which you can use, but you could also change it if you have a better idea.

Quote from: AK47 on June 10, 2011, 09:35:48 PM
Name: Milan Ace
Specialty: Socialite.
Weapon of choice: Daddies Credit card.
Swimsuit: Aqua cross-top bikini with lowcut bottom and an Azure Sarong.
Sexuality: Experimenting.
Background: Daughter of the famous resort tycoon Ronald Ace. Currently attending harvard law.
Turn-ons: Parties, Shopping, Group sex, Philanthropy, Law
Turnoffs: Getting Kidnapped, Being treated like a dumb blond/Daddies girl.

Altair1983

Well im  sorry to say but im not all that  comfortable in taking up a character that has already been introduce so if its not to much trouble ill put up a reservist if you dont mind.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Altair1983 on June 10, 2011, 11:43:28 PM
Well im  sorry to say but im not all that  comfortable in taking up a character that has already been introduce so if its not to much trouble ill put up a reservist if you dont mind.

She's not really been introduced yet. Nobody has interacted with her, just a single throwaway line.

Quote from: AK47 on June 10, 2011, 10:03:04 PM
Milan's blood froze as she saw the Captan's brains splatter over the deck of the oil rig. While she knew that dead hostages were useless, it quickly dawned on her that the only one of any value was herself, and that the pirates might not be entirely rational!

But if you want to wait, you can make a reservist. Just make a profile using the same template. PIcs are nice but not necessary.

Altair1983

Name: Michelle Ulster
Nationality: American (Massachusetts)
Specialty: Secretary/Hacker/escape artistry
Weapon of choice: Computers/Restraints
Swimsuit: All Black one piece swimsuit.
Sexuality: Bisexual she just cant bring her self to deny herself pleasure regardless of gender
Background: Grew up in the nice quiet Rural areas of Massachusetts where she was home schooled and had a rather eclectic upbringing and education due to her rather liberal parents her dad taught her the ins and outs of computer security as soon as she was old enough to use a computer not only knowing how to protect a system but also crack its security and her mother a Amateur Escape Artist and around her middle school years she would work as her moms  assistant becoming a mother daughter team where she was basically interning till the day she would reach her dream of  starting her own show while still making guest appearances with her mother. though her parents taught her the normal stuff to history, literature, Math, philosophy, home EC, and her physical activities usually involved yoga and gymnastics she valued her flexibility a great deal. as she got older she worked secretary jobs and even earned her various computer certifications and even went to school for Massage Therapy. She had quite the social life despite being home schooled she could be found at the local YMCA programs and whatever non profit volunteer opportunities she could take  not even just in childhood but throughout out life. During the off seasons for her show she would work as an Secretary.
Turn-ons: Well Taken care of feet,Bondage(Restraining and being restrained, Relaxing and cuddling in bed with an attractive someone(s). Adventurous  men/women,escaping/watching others escape restraints.
Turnoffs: boring people, Politics, Lack of imagination/creativity.

Alliance

I'm slightly interested. I realize it says mostly full.

But would you mind me joining?

.....the two woman above me are in bikinis or a swimsuit. Like swimsuit models. Where are the guns ladies? And the bad assness? <----this is for joking purposes. Do not take this serious.

AKunoichi

Well the mission roster is full right now. But we also have a side thread back at the office in Maimi for random fucking around and stuff.

Alliance

AKunoichi

Just make a profile. Once I approve it you can fool around in the reserves thread.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Alliance on June 11, 2011, 03:06:48 PM
I'm slightly interested. I realize it says mostly full.

But would you mind me joining?

.....the two woman above me are in bikinis or a swimsuit. Like swimsuit models. Where are the guns ladies? And the bad assness? <----this is for joking purposes. Do not take this serious.

Oh no, we take our guns and badassness very seriously...

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 11, 2011, 11:10:57 PM
Broken link.

What da heck. That was from an image hosting site too. What da hell kind of hosting site doesn't allow hotlinking? Meh, found anudder.

AKunoichi

Brandon

yep the wiki is probably the best place to put them. If you need help putting them up toss me a  PM and Ill walk you through it

Altair1983

1SAZ

Just so you know Altair, we already have a hacker, but I think someone specializing in breaking and entering would be useful. Probably would only require a few words changed.

Altair1983

Ah, Well I dont need to be utilitized for that its more apart of the back story of the character and since she doesnt go out on missions and runs the office as the secretary
I hope that overlap wont be to much of a burden or take away from the other hacker as she would be more verstaile then my character. If it is ill rework things.

1SAZ

No, it should be alright. I was just bringing it up because it's a possible overlap. But honestly, since I play the other hacker, I don't have a problem with it.

Altair1983

Alright cool, Besides running the office some has to teach the girls how to get out of a tight bind *winks*

nishi

Hi can I  be joining as a side character/reserve?

I am interested in a spy/infiltrator/reconnaissance role, like a girl that sleeps with a mobster for information about their tactics. ;) being the bigboss's sexslave to gain info about their operations ;)

you may have planted my character a few years ago inside some criminal organisation ;)

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: anisha on June 13, 2011, 05:20:01 AM
Hi can I  be joining as a side character/reserve?

I am interested in a spy/infiltrator/reconnaissance role, like a girl that sleeps with a mobster for information about their tactics. ;) being the bigboss's sexslave to gain info about their operations ;)

you may have planted my character a few years ago inside some criminal organisation ;)

Don't let her! She's a shameless cum dumpster!  >:)

Pretty in Pink

Yes you are, Nishi.

Hope you guys don't have a boom specialist.  Cause that's what I'm creating.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Eliza

Pretty in Pink

If someone can't go on the mission, and you have the skills that will fill the gap, they pull you up for that mission, and as long as the person needs to be fit again.

AKunoichi

Well, we had two people drop out, one didn't care much for F/F, and the other was a godmodeing glory hog. But I think I am most comfortable with around 5 players. But if some people drop out, and have a good ideal, feel free to submit a character for consideration.

Right now we have an Italian Sniper/Fixer, Irish Rifleman/Hacker, Israeli team leader/rifelman, American Grenadier, and a Russian Close combat specialist.
We lost an American demolitions specialist, and a Japanese aquatic operations specialist.

would be nice to have a machine gunner, a dedicated sniper, or another vanilla rifleman if somebody were to drop out.

Eliza

I was going for a bullpup-wielding, designated marksman and sniper. TAR-21 and DSR-1 would be my primaries (though one at a time; can't carry both guns at a time).

Dashenka

I'll keep this game in my bookmarks.. I'm definately interested in playing something. You still need that soul sistah?

Btw Foxy.... I like the name you gave Ivana :P
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Altair1983

So  I hope you guys still need your ever talented secretary.

Lightshock16

I'm interested in this, but I only play Male Characters, which of course rules me out in being part of the Group. I could always play a Rival/Antagonist If you needed someone like that. I'd prefer Rival, but I can try to play a Bad Guy if wanted. :)

Pretty in Pink

Still here.  Just really feeling ill lately.  But you've got your demolitions specialist back.  I'm working on her right now.  Is it okay if I give her an RPG Launcher and an Anti-Tank rifle?  :P

AKunoichi

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on July 03, 2011, 01:14:57 PM
Still here.  Just really feeling ill lately.  But you've got your demolitions specialist back.  I'm working on her right now.  Is it okay if I give her an RPG Launcher and an Anti-Tank rifle?  :P

Yes.

AKunoichi

In theory? We have 5 people and that's the optimal size.

In practice? Nobody has posted in a few days, it's kinda dead.

Eliza

If you still need a committed sniper, I'll be here. I'll just make her a designated marksman as a backup.

Pretty in Pink

O_O  Did NOT expect to be told I could have both of those.  Uhm.....  Whoo?  Yeah, things gonna go boom.