Inspired madness: The Asylum [MUL]

Started by Ramster, January 03, 2009, 06:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramster

Seeing as my last RP idea, involving the Chuckle Brothers, didn't catch anyone's fancy, I hope I can find more comers for my brand new, almost as silly group roleplay idea:

Tales from the loony bin
This idea was brought about by one of my favourite characters being ignominiously fired from his last job as a teacher on The IslandDr Sean McCrilly has now been tenured at the Kristiansand Mental Institution in Sweden. He pulled some strings and bribed someone and here he is. He is now even more disgruntled and undisciplined, but now holds an important post as Director of Lunacy which means this time round, he gets to do the hiring and firing. I'm looking for anyone (preferably lots of females!) willing to play mental patients or doctors. Let's make it a lively nuthouse. Don't we all just love insane people?

Alternatively, the asylum could be in America, where fundamentalist Christians could send their offspring to be "cured" of such afflictions as nymphomania, homosexuality, etc. There's a lot of possibilities I'd like to discuss with anyone who's interested.
Pm me if you find either of these ideas remotely appealing. Or just post here!
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Ramster

Edit: Just made an  effoort to actually write down my ideas. When I first posted the title, I was in a hurry and didn't have much idea what I was doing. I hope it all sounds more appealing now!
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa