News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Wispyr

Hi, mom, guess what...

Itsallgoodfun

You'll be waking funny
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Wispyr

Bruises fade in time.

Captain Maltese

Remember all my sins.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mikem

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Wispyr

Stone

Round number thirty six.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mikem

Staying up hurts y'know??
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Hades

There's medication for that.

Princeoflight

I don't want chemicals !

Hades

All natural here, baby.

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Stone

Whose potato needs frying?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

justme4386

hmmm, tastes like chicken.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Mikem

Was, this normal? Okay.

My Ons & Offs

The Lioness

Next time, no strap-on.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Dray

Keep the nipple clamps.

Wispyr

Tharic

That smell is awful...

Wispyr

Stone

Rhedyn

Let's not go there...