Haywire ~The Laboratory~

Started by Xenolord, March 23, 2014, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

This is a simple idea, that I can't say is terribly new, but here's the premise.

A young woman wakes up in a laboratory. She knows what it is and where... it's where she works. However, something today just seems off. The lights are giving off an annoying hum, the PA is going on and on about something 'Code Indigo' or something like that, and she feels a bit queasy. As she sets off into the lab, she realizes that some things have changed since she went to sleep. The elevator to the surface seems to be out of commission (as obvious by the fact it's been smashed to pieces) and the outside communications don't seem to be working.

That's when she hears it. Something stalking her in the shadows. Thankfully, however, all lab personnel are issued a Vibro Knife and a Gauss Pistol in case of emergencies. The kicker? What's stalking her is, or more specifically, WAS her former co-workers! Something has driven them mad and, in a strange twist of fate, even mutated some into monsters with only one thing on their mind. No, not her death...

Can she escape this sex-mad prison she's found herself in, or will she, too, succumb to whatever has the facility in it's grasp?

The How, Who, and What:

Before you ask, this is going to be NC-E. There's no real way around it, everything and everyone in this lab is going to try to have their way with this poor girl, so before you even consider, you need to make damn sure you've no problem with whatever creature I can think of having his\her\it's way with the girl.

Second: I will be GMing the game, only participating when NPCs enter (There will be some, and not all will be bad) or controlling creatures and bad NPCs. There will me a minor amount of godmodding on my part when it comes to certain posts, but I can assure you, I will discuss everything and anything I plan on doing to your character before the post goes up. I respect the people I RP with, and I will not do something you're not okay with.

This game will have all of the following themes, so check this list if you're okay with it.

Forced sex (by both humans and non-humans)
MxF Interactions
FxF Interactions
Threesomes
Tentacles
Quasi-Vore (Non-complete swallowing, no digestion)
Heavy use of aphrodisiacs
Sense deprivation (That's  maybe, I don't know.)

There may be others, who knows. This game will use a VERY simple system to help facilitate gameplay. This is the system. If you wish to do an action, and it's feasible by where you are, what you have and what you're trying to do, then you can do it. Most actions will always have your desired effect, but sometimes things may just go wrong. You will have four Stats. Health, Stamina, Heat, and Corruption.

Health: Your basic HP scale, ranging from 0-100. 0 is not dead! I repeat, if you health falls to 0, you are not dead. You will pass out and awaken somewhere else in the facility. Health can be restored a few ways, from sleeping in a bed to drinking certain drinks.

Stamina: Your basic SP scale, ranging from 0-100. Actions such as pushing or pulling heavy objects, or attempting to fight off a rape attempt will cause SP loss. Loosing SP means you must recover for a time, and will be vulnerable to whatever nasty you have around you.

Heat: Heat is a measure of how aroused your character is, on a scale of 0-100. At 100, you must stop what you're doing and alieviate yourself. Heat is also reduced if you allow yourself to be captured by a foe, but that costs SP. Tradeoff.

Corruption: Corruption is a scale of how far you've fallen into depravity, on a scale of 0-100. If Corruption hits 100, Game Over. There are only precious few ways to lower Corruption, and most are usable only once, so watch your Corruption.

This game is for one player, but if I see a LOT of interest for it, I could be convinced to convert it to a Group Game. Keep in mind, if you do agree to this, I, Xenolord the player will talk to you, but I, Xenlord the GM, will be the biggest asshat in the history of asshats. I'm pulling out all the stops, so make sure you bring your A Game.

You can either express interest here, or PM me. I will make sure to check your Ons and Offs before agreeing or disagreeing to anything, and the contents of this game will change based on your own personal Ons and Offs (Someone who doesn't like FxF may find an unsurprising lack of it, while someone who loves it may find a staggering amount of it, et all) So, PM or Post away! Thank you for listening to me rattle on!

Souris Cordo

this sounds very intriguing to me :)