My idea's (M for F)

Started by owen84, March 16, 2013, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owen84

Ok so figured Id do one of them, Things Id like to do/story's id like to try, thread's.

1. Prince of darkness
"You what!" the scream emanated around her head, Her body was flung against the hard cold wall, She could do nothing but lay there floating like a rag doll. His bony hand reached down and pressed against her chest resting between her breasts. "I'am sorry" she crises as his hand creep t down her body to just above her pubic bone.
"Don't say sorry. just don't do it again".

The idea is she's his dark princes, he keeps her bound by a unholy contract.

2. Brother catches sister masturbating over picture of him. I like the idea of her being shy until he brings her out of her shell.

3. I am kind of looking for a partner for a story I have in mind.

OK I Am A grim reaper, my job is to collect the souls of the dead.

You are a lust Demon who has possessed This young woman who soul I am about to take.
In this world the reaper has no memories of his life before apart from the moment he dies. The body you possessed  was the last thing he so and now he wants to know what the connection is. But the catch is you don't have any memories of the host, Normally reapers would banish you on sight but instead he lets you live to help you solve this mystery.

During the your time together you grow to love the reaper but he will not admit to loving you back. This is where it gets odd lol. The reaper need souls to live and you need sex (being a pleasure demon) eventually the two have sex as he dose not want you to die. when the trust is built he lets you out in the real world only to feel betrayed. He discovers you have been having sex with both men and women when he has been out collecting souls.

The idea is the conflict between love and sex. The demon loves him but needs sex with others. he dose not love her but has sex with her.

so what dose who think?

4. Have post-apocalypse story In mind.

Story is there is there is only one girl left alive alive. She has been waiting for this day since she was found at 10 years ago, the day she turns 16, she saves the world.

The idea is you will play the young Last girl In the world. You have been told from a young age by your father (who is not your farther) that you one week after you turn 16 you will have to start re populating the world. Your life has always been safe and every one treats you well, also you know the important's of what you have to do you are still scared.
Why is it that only in death do we truly learn about life.