One Drop; m/m ; Plots Ahoy!

Started by Reyne, December 21, 2012, 01:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

Hello everyone. It's been a while but I figured I'd make a new thread and perhaps see if anyone would be interested in roleplaying with me. You may call me Reyne if you'd like.

Before you jump right in, let me go ahead and give a few sets rules/guidelines and then we can get started.

I am expecting my partner to give me more than a paragraph for every post.
If you come to a spot where you're blocked or lost on what to do then we can hash it out and figure out where to go from there.
I am strictly looking for M/M but if you come at me with a decent plot then M/F is something I am willing to do. Perhaps.
I have quite a few kinks and desires that I would like to play out and this is one of the main reasons why I am making this thread.
Message me with the plot or idea you'd like to pick up, and message me even if you have a totally different than from what I have listed, okay?

First off, I'll go ahead and post fandoms I am willing to play around with.

Fandoms; [shows, movies, anime, games]

Teen Wolf
Princess Jellyfish
The Avengers
Thor
Supernatural
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones
The Vampire Diaries
The Hobbit
The Hunger Games
Once Upon a Time
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Suits
Beauty and The Beast
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Inuyasha

And some more, not listed.

Plots;

One for the Show;

Club Neon is one of those places that a lot of people only talk about, claiming that they know someone who knew someone that once went in and got covered in glitter or laid within seconds. What a lot of people don't know is that the working staff as mostly made of men. Some tend to the bar while others...dance on it, or on the stage. Dressed in lace, leather, and silk, one particular man has a rather incredible reputation as a show stealer with his routines and his incredible love for dance. He's graceful and lithe, perfected with fishnets and soft makeup. The thing is though, he only performs two nights a week and during the day...he's just like anyone else, dressed in jeans and a hoodie, working a job in the afternoon and making his way through college...what happens when someone connects him to the woman who makes people salivate though? Will he pull the intruder in or promptly push them away?

Armor;

The politician's son appears quiet to some, always put together in suits and with eyes hidden behind glasses. He keeps to himself and whenever he's interviewed, he gives quick, concise answers. Whenever he's not in the public eye however...he's someone else completely. With dresses, skirts, and tight jeans, he knows what works, he knows how to act, and he knows what to say no matter what armor he's got on. (For this idea...I'm playing with the idea of his bodyguard being let in to his secret, his driver, a staff member, or a friend. Not sure, anything's up for grabs though.)

Alpha Swallows;

He's not afraid of the supernatural, it's something his mother used to talk to him about quite a lot. However, it doesn't mean he actually KNOWS how to handle the situations before his eyes. When a wounded wolf ends up in his back yard, he does what he can for the evening, he tends to the wound, he gives the animal water, and he bandages the marks that ooze blood onto the grass but there's a bit of a hiccup in his plan to save a life when the wolf runs away. After that, he finds himself being followed and looked after by a young man he's never quite seen before...when the wolf returns to him, he's no longer wounded, but the whining throws the boy off, so he does what he can to soothe the wolf until the creature transforms into a man before his eyes.

Bite;

Delights is a restaurant that has been around for a good decade. Only one year working there and already He's found himself fawning over the head chef's assistant, a young man who knows how to use what's before him to create something incredibly delicious. The chef is turning in however, and now it's Him who orders the kitchen full of young (middle aged, old, etc) cooks who think they know what they're doing. Now however, the new chef needs his own assistant and instead of picking those who have been there for quite some time, he decides to take the rookie.

Masquerade;

The Kennedy School has been teaching teenagers for quite some time how to handle covert op affairs, how to use your computer skills, your pretty face, the ability to speak many different languages, and the flexibility of one's body in order to carry out missions. One teacher in particular has just joined the staff after a mission gone wrong that has left him out of commission until his full recovery. He's put in charge over a class room full of smart-mouthed students and kids who think they know how to bring a master assassin down. One in particular, a wiry little hacker, has him slightly more than pissed by the way he talks back and likes to try to break through firewalls in order to break into his files (he's been nearly successful a few times).  What happens when a Ball is held and the students are encouraged to dress differently, to hide their true appearance, and the one hacker in particular's slim form is wrapped up in lace with his pretty eyes lined and lashes fluffed out? What happens when appearances don't hold up true to form and they find themselves tangled up in each other, rankings and age be damned?

Sleep-Walking my way to You;

A year after college graduation, He's taken up a job at a popular PR firm, he misses home, sure, but NYC is a huge, sprawling city and he can just SMELL the opportunity knocking at his door. He's gotten a raise within months and the apartment he lives in is actually quite nice. He first notices Him on a run through Central Park. Gorgeous, toned, and totally out of his league. He continues to see, Him of course during his runs. But it isn't until the man is at his window, creeping through and into his room that he gets a good close and personal look at him. Sleep-walking seems to be the runner's thing and now he's in a rather stressful situation, but...at least the Sleeper is a good cuddler...even if he lets off unnatural amounts of body heat.

So yes, here are just a few plots.
If you have any you'd like to do then just message me!
I'm looking to play out more cross-dressing type of roleplays but I can do just about anything!
(I'm not big on non-con though, so...)

Anyways, yes, ahhh, I believe that's it!

I hope something catches your eye.