Word is..this family is pretty weird. (one major role still open..F)

Started by rpgirl85, July 14, 2014, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Truhan

Quote from: Enthelya on July 21, 2014, 07:08:22 PM
Aww snap, I'd have loved playing as the rebellious young daughter. Too late though :-( Are you still accepting? I would like to play as the older one! :-)

I know there is still need of at least one daughter, so you should go ahead and make her

Enthelya

I wrote a first character sheet, it can be changed though - advices are always welcome! I thought that getting a shy older daughter would have been nice, with a completely different personality from her younger rebellious sister :-) Also, since both characters are quite "out of the family", she and the uninterested son (Daniel by fezesarecool) could get along quite easily - I'm PMing him though, just an idea that crossed my mind.

Name: Alyssa Ocean Markson
Role: Older daughter

Bio: The oldest daughter of her family, Alyssa has always been the one responsible for her siblings. Since when she was 10 years old, when her parents had to go somewhere without their children, they gave her the keys of the house; however, what her parents didn't know is that her siblings always did whatever they wanted, always blaming her, who never protested about the punishments she had to suffer because of them. This led to her growing as a shy girl, more frightened than respectful in regards of her parents, passing her time alone in her bedroom reading or listening to music. Even if she was often in disgrace, Alyssa pretty emerged in her school career, receiving very high grades, making her gain the label of "nerd" in her class; because of that and her shyness, she never had a lot of friends.
Speaking about her family's "hobby", Alyssa joined them sometimes - when she was not in punishment - but never really cared about them: she always took part in their sexual intercourse because their parents, whose she is quite scared, asked (or actually ordered) her to. Though, after her 18th birthday she met a new person, one of the players in the local football team - the classic handsome boy of the books she used to read - and she fell in love with him; after a while, he noticed her looks and came forward, asking for a date. Alyssa was completely subjugated by him, because of her personality, her past experiences, and her feelings, and they decided (under heavy pressures by her side) to get engaged; though, her boyfriend didn't care about it and continued to go out with other girls, using and abusing Alyssa as a babydoll - she still doesn't know anything about it, however, and believes he is her only and true love. After that first date, she stopped having sex with her family, resisting her father authority... Until now? :P

Casual ons: Listening to relaxing music with headphones, staying in her own bedroom, spending time with her boyfriend
Casual offs: People she doesn't know well, talking about sex

Sexual ons: Dominant males, experienced abuse by her boyfriend - rough sex (vaginal/anal/oral), breath control, cumshot, dirty talk
Sexual offs: Watersports, gore, scat.
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker

rpgirl85

Lynnette

Changed the age of the youngest daughter after a request from another participant, just for your information everyone.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

River

I would love to play to play a female role in this setting! I'm not too sure if the Young Rebellious Daughter is available, so I thought I'd put my two cents in.

If it is, it would be my first role in a group role play, so some help would be highly appreciated.
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

Lynnette

Quote from: River on July 22, 2014, 04:16:28 AM
I would love to play the Rebellious young daughter, but I'd love for her to secretly love her current lifestyle, since I very much like it too!

This would be my first group roleplay, so some help would be lovely :)

Why does everyone keep on requesting it right after I took it? ;-; I must be a ninja or something...

There should still be other roles available though, if you don't mind, or we could try to come up with a solution?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

River

I'm sorry!

I read at the top that you had taken the Older Daughter position. Since it says no one had taken the role, I thought. I'd pounce.

And that wouldn't be nesscessary,  the role is yours, I'm sure to find another somewhere else ;)
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

Lynnette

Quote from: River on July 22, 2014, 04:47:58 AM
I'm sorry!

I read at the top that you had taken the Older Daughter position. Since it says no one had taken the role, I thought. I'd pounce.

And that wouldn't be nesscessary,  the role is yours, I'm sure to find another somewhere else ;)

Well, it could always be twins, as an alternative?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

River

No no! It's fine. I hate nothing more than muscling someone of the role they got in the first place. I assure you I'll be happy to find another. Don't sweat ;)

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

Lynnette

Quote from: River on July 22, 2014, 04:53:57 AM
No no! It's fine. I hate nothing more than muscling someone of the role they got in the first place. I assure you I'll be happy to find another. Don't sweat ;)

Finding alternative solutions is quite an important part though :) The offer is still there in case you don't find anything else you want, just saying :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

River

Thank you sweetie, have fun with this one! I'll be sure to snap up any other roles as they appear :)
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

Prince Truhan

Quote from: River on July 22, 2014, 05:06:52 AM
Thank you sweetie, have fun with this one! I'll be sure to snap up any other roles as they appear :)

The brat archetype is free and doesn't say if it's meant to be a boy or a girl, so perhaps you could base a middle daughter on that?

rpgirl85

Again the characters in the first post are mere examples, anyone is free to weave their character, the way they like.

Enthelya

Quote from: River on July 22, 2014, 05:06:52 AM
If you feel confused about already accepted characters, just browse the thread and you'll find the submitted sheets :-) Right now, I think we have the father, the aunt, the older daughter, the uninterested son and the younger daughter (I hope I didn't miss anyone) - you could play as the mother, or if you prefer a younger character you could create a cousin from scratch ;)
~ Enthelya

Lynnette

Quote from: Enthelya on July 22, 2014, 08:55:50 AM
If you feel confused about already accepted characters, just browse the thread and you'll find the submitted sheets :-) Right now, I think we have the father, the aunt, the older daughter, the uninterested son and the younger daughter (I hope I didn't miss anyone) - you could play as the mother, or if you prefer a younger character you could create a cousin from scratch ;)

Both parents are taken*
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

River

I think I might create a cousin that is willing to follow this family's ways but her parents for forbid it, something along the lines of that. I'll write up a rap sheet tomorrow when its a reasonable hour :)
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

Enthelya

~ Enthelya

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

River

I believe the younger daughter has become available? If so, put me down. I would like make a few changes to her attitude and such however, that and I'm very new to group roleplays
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

rpgirl85

Quote from: River on July 29, 2014, 12:09:28 AM
I believe the younger daughter has become available? If so, put me down. I would like make a few changes to her attitude and such however, that and I'm very new to group roleplays

Sure thing, how you set her up is totally up to you. Welcome to the roleplay, and waiting eagerly for your CS.

River

Thank you! I should post either tonight or first thing in the morning.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

River

Actually, since the Mother is open and more of how I want to play my character, is it I alright if I take her? Sorry for the inconvenience!!
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

rpgirl85

Quote from: River on July 29, 2014, 09:54:06 AM
Actually, since the Mother is open and more of how I want to play my character, is it I alright if I take her? Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Not a problem.

Just to clarify, I need to reserve the mother for you, and free up the younger sister, right?

River

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌