Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

-struts in confidently, spies Xana and winks- Hello, gorgeous! -slings arm over his shoulders and pats his chest lovingly-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

WyldRanger

*blinks and look over to wrap an arm about Lolli Rae* Gorgeous? Me?

Lolli

-nods- But of course! -snuggles close- And very cozy, as well. ; D

I couldn't help but notice.. 'Holiday' by Greenday?  ;)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

WyldRanger

*snuggles warmly as he's used as a pillow of sorts* Cozy...I can live with that! :)

QuoteI couldn't help but notice.. 'Holiday' by Greenday?  ;)

Yep! Bonus if you can figure out the other quote tho' ;)

Lolli

-pouts- I don't get no bonus. -fluffs her Xana/pillow before squeezing tightly-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Nope, but you DO get a consolation prize! *hops into her lap and cuddles*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-is squished- What ya gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk? Flatten me, apparently. -wraps arms around him anyway and snuggles-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I'm-a-gonna make you drunk, make you love-drunk off my...*stops dead*

Dear God...I did NOT just start singing that! *hangs head in shame* I have just, in a single fell swoop, laid all of my masculinity to shame.  Oh, well.

*wraps arms around Lolli in response, and gives her a sneaky, happy little kiss*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Mordred

*doesn't normally have any inclination to 'cuddle' males.... yet embraces his love of those creatures that exist in a 'galaxy long, long ago'... hoping the being he sees is from that era as he clamps his vampire arms around the equally ancient being from that far gone galaxy*
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*Paws into the room looking around before moving to rub up against Cyn's leg with a gentle meow. Hops up into his lap and moves placing paws on chest looking into his eyes for a moment. Jumps gently onto his shoulder then wraps around his neck laying there letting him feel the gentle vibration from her purr box cuddling with him until she falls asleep contently on him.*

WyldRanger

*sneaks up and cuddles the sleeping Krysia*

saturnschild

*walks up to xana and wraps arm around is waist and cuddles*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*smiles and embraces saturn in a soft cuddle as well*

Josietta

*sneaks up behind Xana and cuddles him from the back*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WyldRanger

*smiles as he relaxes into the embrace...not exactly used to the attention even yet, but enjoying it nonetheless as he snuggles with all the lovely ladies*

saturnschild

*make xana more happy squeezes into a huge hug. and just because im in a good mood*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-cuddles Saturn because she's in a good mood- ;3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*cuddles Lolli just because he can*

leelan

*comes over trying to cuddle the armor* you know this crap CAN come off...lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saberblue

But...but I'm NEKKID under here! *cuddles*

Mithlomwen

*snuggles saberblue armor and all* 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

leelan

*smiles letting my hands touch her hair* so soft...*cuddles Mith*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

*gives Leelan a huge cuddle... pulling those lovely soft wings around like a blanket...*
*See Pillory*

saberblue

Ooh!  Ooh!  My turn!  Me next! *crawls under the wings, too, and cuddles up with Cyn, Lee, and Mith*

Lolli

-opens trapdoor in Saber's armor, clambers in noisily and cuddles without the burden of the darn bulky thing!-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.