What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

WyldRanger

Watching a montage of Star Trek inconsistencies.

Ophan

WyldRanger

Watching Michigan State... they are NOT doing well so far, either  :-\

RP7466

Reading the Michigan budget changes, but from the source. Boring ass reading but there's a big to do here about the changes and if I get into a discussion with someone about it I prefer to have information direct from the source rather than regurgitating something I heard, on the news, by word of mouth or from the paper. In general I think this country would run much more smoothly if people would get information for themselves rather than be content with being spoon fed information and then have to be told what to think about it.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

WyldRanger

I don't envy any politician in this day and age, no matter what you try to do budget wise you're going to upset SOMEBODY.

And alas, the Spartans went down in defeat...though they made it interesting at the end.

Saerrael

WyldRanger

Anesa

Filling out my Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes card!  I'm SO gonna win that $5,000.00 a week for life! 

Ophan

Just kind of working on settleing in and watching House.

RP7466

looking at timberframe home plans (dream house), trying to stay motivated to keep working, and keep up with school.
Bachman Turner Overdrive-Taking care of business

John Wayne as Sam McCord

WyldRanger

Doing laundry and remaining patient (about life in general)

Sylk

trying to calm my stomach and hoping I didn't get what everyone else at work has had off and on the last month.... ugh. *clutches her stomach.
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

TheLegionary

RP7466

Drinking coffee on break between my physics and renewable energy class.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

WyldRanger

Checking class websites to make sure I'm not missing anything.

TheLovelyMaid

WyldRanger

Wykyd

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RP7466

Waiting on a batch of mortar to start to set, then im going to ro tile my shower floor.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Flower

RP7466

finished laying the tile, now im going to make some dinner and relax.

https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:IMG_4004.JPG

Imagine the fun that will be had on that bench >:)

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kitsu

Waiting for the next episode of Fairy tail to finish loading...
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3