And a swinging time was had by all....(Interest & Joining thread)[Males needed]

Started by kaz, August 16, 2010, 08:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Name: Jake XXXXXX
Partner of: ?
Sexual desires/kinks/wants: Jake's a dominate pure and simple.He knows what he likes and he has no objection to tellin woman or men what that is. He is very open and erotic,  though broke back mountain was NOT his favorite movie he knows that some times a man has to find release when he can get it. He likes his woman wet and ready he likes his men clean (shaved below and no poop in the shoot, cum to think of it he likes his woman that way also! and if they do not meet his standards well he knows where the garden house is kept,) as far as shape and size or color it all does not matter just so long as they are open of mind and body and are ready to do what he suggests or tells them to.

Sexual dislikes: Removed from game

Short background: Jake an old school cowboy, to him the west was won and then the world went to hell and a hand basket. He spends most of his time working the circuit riding bulls and earning his coin one rodeo at a time. (of course this background is up for change depending on Mrs. XXXXXX) so I am going to leave the rest of this empty save for a couple of pics .... see below

kaz

Mmmm yum yum Rog, I love cowboys...

Ok girlies who need a partner, first one to grab him gets him...LOL
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

jazz

*raises hand*  As a new transplant to Montana I can say Cowboys are hot!
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Rog the Rake

Quote from: jazz on August 30, 2010, 07:17:02 PM
*raises hand*  As a new transplant to Montana I can say Cowboys are hot!

Grins well Mam look for a private IM so we can work out the... details... *grins*....

kaz

I ideally need one more male can be Dom or a switch.  Also needing the 2nd slave girl to be made, Lips & Thorns I think was interested in that.  So if we can get these two filled, things will be brilliant.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Sophina

Hmm, do you still want me to make a couple? I'm happy too, or if you're already full that's fine too :)

kaz

Sure thing, we can add another couple no problem, more to play with :)

Heres the IC thread

lips and thorns

Character details[/u]

Name: Alexandra, Alex, Lex
Partner of: None - resident girl toy
Sexual desires/kinks/wants: Whatever the house masters or guests want.  However, Alex is particularly loved by the kinkier crowd.  She seems to get off on bondage, a moderate degree of pain, rough sex, anal, humiliation and of course interesting costumes.
Sexual dislikes: None

Short background: Alexandra worked for a while dancing, which is where the master and mistress of the house met her.  She drew the stranger crowd, not at all the surgically enhanced poster child, but she has her own powers of seduction.  The couple started inviting her home, and then to parties they held.  They know all too well what Alex is into, and while a sub is not hard to find in this world, one with the sort of masochistic tendencies of Alex is a treat.  She's not a particularly well mannered sub, and actually dislikes the world of master/slave relationships.  And yet she's all too willing to play in these games, and her spunky nature perhaps makes it all that much more entertaining for those who dominate her.

Picture:

kaz

I like her, she is gonna be fun to play with.  Now go and find Emma and prepare the dungeon and play room.  ;)

kaz

Writersblockade

Why the hell not! Can't have Kaz in need of people, now can I?

Character details[/u]

Name: Raymond Jacobs
Partner of: N/A
Sexual desires/kinks/wants: Loves large breasted partners, and is be more than happy to slobber over a pair. Would be considered switch, with an advantage to sub. He's currently in a state of exploration and would try some bondage. Light to start off.
Sexual dislikes: Removed from game, but character is straight (as an FYI)

Short background: Raymond owns controlling interest in Jacobs Industries, and has used it to help steer the company for the last 7 years since his father’s death. He’s had all the money, but none of the time to dive deeply into the debauchery that the wealthy are known for. As a result he’s lived a pure vanilla life sexually for some time, and through a chance meeting with the Darlings at a charity event, he has found himself amongst of other sexually charge people and suddenly flooded by his own wanton lusts

Picture:
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

kaz

Damn, oh my...yes...feel free to add him to the character thread, did you wanna have a partner with him, or have him as one of the Darlings close friends?  I was thinking a few of them will be invited to make things interesting.

So, as well as those couples, we will have some other guests, 6 all together, 3 dominants and 3 subs, so let me know if you wanna come and play.

Writersblockade

*nods* Yeah, we can make it a close friend thing. He doesn't know about the weekend forays, and will be absolutely shocked, then curious, then damned *snickers* Should be fun!

I don't usually get on so early, so I figured I would use the time to get him established.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

kaz

Figgy

Hi i'm fairly new to Rp but would like to play a partner of someone if there is any available.

Character details

Name: Samm Uthrecht
Partner of: anyone

Sexual desires/kinks/wants:  Loves petite women - small breasts, oral would love to try some bondage   
Sexual dislikes: Looking for them.

Short background: Samm has been a driven business man all of his life successful and ruthless and brilliant. He works out and has a fantastic physique.
he has met the darlings at one of their business events and has a reputation as a bit of a daredevil and risk taker is up for anything literally.

kaz

Oooo now he is rather yummy.  Welcome to E hun, come and have aread through the thread, I will see who I can find to partner you.  Please feel free to get writing, if I cant find you a partner, you could be one of the individual guests invited.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me I am always willing to help out.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Figgy on September 06, 2010, 05:45:37 PM
Hi i'm fairly new to Rp but would like to play a partner of someone if there is any available.

Character details

Name: Samm Uthrecht
Partner of: anyone

Sexual desires/kinks/wants:  Loves petite women - small breasts, oral would love to try some bondage   
Sexual dislikes: Looking for them.

Short background: Samm has been a driven business man all of his life successful and ruthless and brilliant. He works out and has a fantastic physique.
he has met the darlings at one of their business events and has a reputation as a bit of a daredevil and risk taker is up for anything literally.

when ya say anyone do ya mean male or female? *winks*

Figgy

Quote from: Rog the Rake on September 06, 2010, 06:43:01 PM
when ya say anyone do ya mean male or female? *winks*

Well rog it would be fun to try anything but I thought you had a "partner" with the really hot Jazz !!!!!
If you want to swap thats fine with me !!!! Or will we wait until the game  ;)

Haibane

I could be dragged into this - it looks like simple harmless fun.

Do you need a dominant female? Moreover - would a nasty cruel one fit in?

kaz

Haibane

Okay... wasn't sure how dark things might go. I'm rather fond of mind fuckery these days over simple pain, though a nice caning works well too... I shall look again through the discussion in detail. I assume it would be best to be part of a couple, yes?

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Haibane

Hello dearie *gives a playful spank, none too lightly*

I saw you posted in this thread back in mid-August. I just sent you a PM about it.

Figgy

kaz

I'm not too worried about partners at this stage.  Lets get folks in and see how we go.  I need to do a head count and see who we have.