Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I am not sure what a clanger is. giggles

The next person is doing double duty in some sort of way?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cassiopeia

Always, doing work and trying to keep myself un-bored on here :P

The next person types darn fast.

DiverseDesires

Oh I soooo wish - I asked Father Christmas, but I still have slow fingers and an even slower internet  :'(

the next person has a new RP they are planning
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Underneath

I do, but not sure how to plan it out yet

The next person thinks this  O:) is cute

Cassiopeia

Definitely!  Especially when  O:) really means  >:)

The next person has a weakness for bad boys/girls.

DiverseDesires

oh god yes

The next person knows some of the lyrics to "Ss bad." (Eminem)
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Captain Maltese

'SS marschiert im Feindesland, das Ist Ein Deutsches Pflicht...' That one?

The next person thinks uniforms are hot too.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cassiopeia

Nope, never have.

The next person thinks leather is hot.

DiverseDesires

yes in a lot of situations

(Captain:  http://youtu.be/zFnm1p0lM6E) *laughs*

The next person has some padded leather cuffs

Becky boo

Pink fuzzy ones count?

The next person loves country music <3

Cassiopeia

Nope, I can tolerate it sometimes though.

The next person prefers to be tied, as opposed to tying.

Captain Maltese

Hell no! I make the knots around here.

Thought it was SS Bad, not So Bad...

Waffen SS Chor - SS marschiert in Feindesland

The next person thinks nazi gear is a little much for actual bedroom play.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Underneath

yeeaahh I would say so...would not want my first time to be with a woman dressed as a Nazi O_o

The next person is 'not' a virgin

DiverseDesires

I have four children - so TRUE!

the next person has more than one pseudonym

Bubbles

false.

the next user has eaten  today chicken meat?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Autumn52

nope I am fasting except for coffee of course

The next person enjoys being handcuffed
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

DiverseDesires

*nods emphatically*

the next person has more than 6 pages open on their computer right now

Autumn52

nope

The next person enjoys being watched

DiverseDesires

depends on the situation, can be kinda shy

the next person has had sex on a park bench

Autumn52

a picnic table not a bench

The next person has had sex in a movie theater

Captain Maltese

A feelup, at least. It was nice too.

The next person has had sex in a car at high speed. Too.

ArtemisHighmore

Only oral if that counts.

The next person has had sex in their parents' house during a holiday.

Becky boo

uhm yes, last christmas actually :s lol

the next person is ticked off at someone that keeps IMing them junk. Or sendin junk mail.

Underneath

I actually am -_-  I met this girl on MySpace, but she turned out to be a scam artist and has been emailing me sooooo much crap.  And in several different emails.  Only they all say the exact same thing word-for-word.  I can't believe the chick thinks I'm that stupid >_<

The next person has heard a quote that he/she remembers word-for-word

Becky boo

aww! and yes because I am a quote fanatic.

The person isn't the best texter but ...he   / she is learning ;)