Frafildur's Fictions & Fantasies

Started by Frafildur, June 09, 2009, 04:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frafildur

I probably have room for one or two new games, depending on the pace.

Long-term / extended RPs:

Creative Worlds - Anything's possible
What I'm looking for is an RP partner to help build a (mostly) original world. I've had good experiences starting with fantastic / mythological settings, then spinning them in new directions. Prefer myth to high-fantasy, sci-fi is fine, magical realism / urban fantasy. Basically, I want to collaboratively invent a new world--what happens there is secondary to me.

Norse Myth* - VAN or NC-E

I used to have a fairly clear idea of what to do with the Norse mythos, but since my absence I'm back to square one. Open to brainstorming.

Family Play - VAN to BON
I'd like to play the male roles in a one-on-one incest game about a very close-knit family. I'd like to start a story about a full family of 4 that secretly practices and greatly enjoys consensual full-family sex. We can start with a single pairing (B/S, F/D, or M/S) and work our way towards developing the other family members. I'm open to someone in the family liking bondage, though don't have much experience writing bondage sex. As the story progresses, perhaps one of the children brings a friend over, or someone else from the family comes to visit. As per E's standards, the kids will be no less than 16 years old.

Fragile Fireworks - UNK

I think I'd like to save this idea for a second or third game to play with someone after getting to know a partner's writing style. Keeping it here in case it sparks anyone's interest to start a first game in order to eventually get to this one  ;)

An experimental idea: freestyle writing while listening to inspiring music, aiming to build a sort of 'call-and-response' prose-poem. Character building? Hopefully. Overt sexual expression? If things lead that way. Vibrant imagery, wandering settings, and poetic writing? Yes, yes, yes! This idea is a lark, but if anyone thinks they have the imagination and drive to challenge and be challenged in crafting a series of loosely-connected ekphrasis, please send a message. I'm seeking a very high quality of writing from my partner, so please either have public RPs available for me to look over or be willing to offer a writing sample. I'll offer a PM inclusive of the kind of post I'm aiming for as my own sample, but otherwise feel free to peruse my developing RPs as well. Would be willing to explore this idea with any gender as long as the writing quality is up to par.

*Note: I'm also open to other suggestions for storylines set anywhere in the Norse cosmos (well, such that a story starting in Midgard would eventually lead to one or more of the remaining 8 worlds), so if you're into Viking Gods and Goddesses, creatures, hero/heroines, etc., please don't hesitate to run a concept by me if you're not into the premise above.

Frafildur

Active Storylines

Welcome to the Underworld - NC-E w/ Suiteheart
I'll Never Let You Go - NC w/ Briar Rose
The Twins' Birthday - NC-E w/ Chuukun

Inactive RPs

Labyrinth - Bon w/ Oneofakiind
Horrible Black-winged Things - NC-E w/ Oniya
Rooms of Sessrumnir - NC w/ Lilias
Forbidden Fruits - VAN w/ PreciousPetra
Hunter's Howl - NC-E w/ Nimeneth

Frafildur

Updated w/ new story idea, re-formatted first post to look a little prettier, added a link to an ongoing plot in second post.

Frafildur

Frafildur

Another new open-ended idea and some little topic refinements (still looking for furry/futa and/or full-family incest)

Vice

Frafildur