The Solitary Cyclist

Started by Healergirl, May 20, 2011, 08:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Healergirl

I have an open-ended RP in mind, myself and  two other players  I'd like them to be people who have played together before, to make them a more beievable couple but I don't insist on that.  I prefer M/F for the couple but M/M or F/F is fine.  Oh, I'm good with herms a well.

Athletic young woman in her mid twenties is biking along a road and gets slightly injured by a rockslide or some nutjob motorist tossing something at her. Just to make her day even more joyful, a storm is rapidly approaching. She is picked up by two people in a car.   It quickly becomes apparent that she is new to the area, has no local ties at all and will not be missed for some time.

Are the two people  vanilla good samaritans who get rewarded with rescue sex?  A BDSM couple whose desires she just sort of goes along with? Predators who can't believe the luck of having a fresh toy land in their laps?  I don't want to know beforehand, I'd like to find out as it develops.    Anyone interested?

MagicalPen

I'd certainly be interested in the Male/Husband role.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Urbanzorro

Would a second male be welcome?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Healergirl

Urbanzorro,

Thank you for replying.  I have no problem with that at all.

Eeyore, how about you?

MagicalPen

Well, I don't do M/M and prefer women to play as women (and men as men).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Urbanzorro

Then it seems best that I step aside, I wish you two the best of luck with the game and with finding a 3rd player ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Healergirl

Eeyore, That's fine.

Urbanzorro, thank you for your interest!  Myself, I prefer an F/M couple for this story - that's just what is in my head when I thought it up.   But M/M and F/F are fine, as I said.  I'll go with whichever comes together first.