Cerigo's Current Cravings: (Plot Heavy M, Seeking Partners)

Started by Cerigo, June 16, 2012, 09:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerigo

So lets start with the basics:

About Me : I am a recently returning writer to the site looking to get back into the game and creative outlets. I can and have enjoyed writing both sexes and do not care where on the continuum my partner resides on. It is about the character not the writer, not the player. Story first and the rest will come naturally. I find myself writing characters of a more dominant nature but am always up for a challenge, always up for expanding my portfolio and comfort zone.

I have been accused, rightly so, of a brevity problem when I write but sometimes the muse doth run rampant. Sometimes she runs screaming into the night and while I endeavor to match my partner there have been times where I simply cannot help myself and you could be greeted with far, far more.

Creativity and making the story Ours: There is no greater turn on, no greater inspiration then losing oneself in a great story. We can discuss dominant and submissive till we are blue in the face, discuss world building, and magical systems a plenty but if there is an amazing plot something that we can really sink our teeth in, sign me up. Sign me up twice however for the details there is an outdated thread to look through.On & Offs. Sex should be part of the story, not the reason of the story. A slow burn, an explosive conclusion, or just a quest to find every flat surface? Absolutely but make it matter and it will keep me coming back for more.

Posting Schedule : Life is messy and crazy. We all understand this and while writing is an outlet and joy for us all it can’t always be the primary thing. However, while  I am trying to make my triumphant return to writing I can’t always promise a quick and rapid response. Minimum it should be no greater then once a week, and as the muse strikes could be far, far sooner. Slow or fast moving stories doesn’t matter.

What I am looking for:: Feels like I should make a Christmas list and how I have been a good or bad boy and deserve them all but my ideal partner is one that favors communication and honesty. Is something not working, let’s talk about it. Want to plot and conjecture about where it’s going? I’m your man. This is about finding a writing partner not a worthy adversary, leave the conflict for the characters and let us have popcorn while we watch them slowly drown in the storm while the boat is on fire and see where they go next.

Any other questions by all means PM.

Red and Black -Wheel of Time (Spoilers)
   Genre: Fantasy, Magic, Power Dynamics
   Possible Rating: Bondage/Extreme ||     Setting: City   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Male Channeler  ||    Seeking: Aes Sedai
The Story:One is determined to eradicate the other for the good of the land, the other is trying to survive long enough to do something memorable before the madness takes him. The Last Battle is coming. The Light will need every weapon at its disposal if it hopes to win. The Black Tower has just been formed and men are seeking out others to train and prepare for the final battle, the Red sisters have noticed that and dispatched their very best hunters to try and find these new men that appear almost everywhere in the world. What happens when these two forces meet together, which one will bend and which one will break
Plot Possibilities:This story can go so many ways. The one constant is playing with the bond that would be between the two characters (eventually). Does he bond her and force her back to the Tower to learn how to work together? Does he want revenge for the deaths of all his brothers by her hands after she gentled them? The bond works to compel the one holding it and forcing a Red Sister to obey is a task in of itself. Do they find a common ground and what happens when the Source is eventually cleansed? How does that change the relationship

Arches of Gold - Wheel of Time (Spoilers)
   Genre: Fantasy, Magic, Power Dynamics
   Possible Rating: Any ||     Setting: The world is ours to explore   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Wolf Brother or Warder  ||    Seeking: Aes Sedai
The Story:Every Aes Sedai must go through the three arches.They must conquer the fears of the past, the present, and the future. The last arch is always the hardest, in this one they were shown a life of hardship but happiness. She was a powerful Aes Sedai and at her side was a Warder. One hand the serpent ring, the other a simple ring of gold. She found love and purpose together and they traveled the world on her quest. The way only comes but once, and in his greatest need she abandoned him. When she returned back she dedicated herself to her quest and searched for the man in the arches. He was never found... until now. Brought back by the hunters was a man that had lost himself to the wolf. His gold eyes blaze but in the lines of his face she recognizes the man that she had fallen in love for, he was real but just as lost to her.
Plot Possibilities:How does she bring him back to his humanity? What is it worth for her to help him? What about the ethics of choice, the bond could help him if she could shoulder the madness within him but can he consent and what does that do to them? Will she find the man or is there only a wolf?

Forge Anew
   Genre: Greek Gods, Antiquity or Urban Fantasy
   Possible Rating: Any ||     Setting: The world is ours to explore   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Hephestus  ||    Seeking: Aphrodite
The Story:We all know the old stories. The Goddess of Love was forced to marry the crippled god of Fire and the Forge. What if the maiming was something that the gods couldn't stand, he was too human. The powers that they held are starting to fade and they banished him off the mountain where he could work in solitude. There are rumors that her and Ares were a couple but what if that rumor was started by her? The quiet husband that couldn't separate himself from the forge and couldn't find the strength to talk to his new bride has a fire within that she can sense. She just has to stoke it, to get him to find and see her for what she truly is.
Plot Possibilities:How does she break through the isolation of the crippled god? How did she manipulate the god of war to get what she wanted from them both? Does her plans break and she finds herself at the mercy of the God of Smiths and discover something new about herself?

Rivers of Gold
   Genre: Greek Gods, Antiquity or Urban Fantasy
   Possible Rating: Any ||     Setting: The world is ours to explore   ||    Pairing: M/F/Poly?   ||    Preferred Character: Hades  ||    Seeking: Persephone
The Story:It doesn't matter how many times this story is retold, it still holds a special place in my heart. These two gods were one of the few that never strayed, never took any other lovers and despite the origination (propaganda for her mother to accept) they truly loved each other. This can be either an Urban Fantasy of reborn gods or the first meeting in the underworld after she enticed him
Plot Possibilities:A seduction? A kidnapping? A journey of self discovery, depending on where we start it and how it goes we can weave an unlimited amount of stories. Then there is the promise of Nyx because Hades was such a great game and the idea that there is a poly triangle there is just too tempting to not throw out as a possible.

Honey I'm an... arch-villain*
    Genre: Super Heroes
   Possible Rating: Light to Bondage   ||    Setting: Present Day/Modern    ||     Pairing: M/F   ||   Preferred Character: Villain   ||     Seeking: Heroine
The Story:The premise is simple, it is a bit like Mr and Mrs Smith but instead of large amounts of fire power we have super powers. Two people married, obviously in love, attempting to live the normal life. He has a job that keeps him from home but brings in enough that his lovely wife is able to stay at home and pursue her own thing. That thing just so happens to be, perhaps literally, flying around the city averting crime all before dinner. Unfortunately it does not end there. His wildly successfully job is that of a super powered crime kingpin. Carefully keeping his work life secret. The two eventually clash in the open streets. Sexual tension from their flirtatious and adrenaline filled meetings are taken home. Will they be able to keep their secrets from each other or will their bed be able to withstand the abuse of what they take home from their jobs.
Plot Possibilities: Will they ever find out who the other one really is? Will they be able to accept each other when they do? Can their marriage survive? Will one attempt to convert the other? Could it be done by force? These are all ideas that can be talked about or fleshed out. I am open to really anything.

Your Princess is in Another Castle
    Genre: Fantasy
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: Wilderness, Castle, Fantasy World   ||     Pairing: M/F   ||   Preferred Character: Knight  ||     Seeking: Evil Queen
The Story:The land is ruled by an evil queen, every so often a hero emerges and like any good queen she cuts down the threat or recruits them for her own desires. This time however she has the chance to see it from the other side. She is caught bathing in a spring that is said to help keep her beauty be eternal, placing two ogres at the water’s edge to ensure her privacy. What she was not expecting was for a young hero to think that they were about to take her hostage and to become a sacrifice for the queen.
Plot Possibilities:Does the queen go along and be nothing more than a damsel in distress enjoying the attention of the knight who does not know better? Does she corrupt him to her cause or was her cause just all along? Did she seize the kingdom from an inept king and is now building them up for a darkness that only she can see? Evil is relative after all.

Warden by any other name
    Genre: Modern/Urban Fantasy, Dresdenverse
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: City   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Warden/Wizard  ||     Seeking: Fey, White Court Vampire, Any troublemaker
The Story:Warden and Guardian of the west coast was not all that it was cracked up to be. Resources were getting thin and his territory was expanded. What is a wizard supposed to do other then try to keep up. The world is fraying and while saving it is reserved for weekends and overtime pay.
Plot Possibilities: It might be another day for a Warden of the White Council but not everyone is out to get the wizard. There are some that are working against him but others that seem to just enjoy messing with him. Could it be a vampire of the white court that thinks of the warden as a new toy or a tool to further her aim. Perhaps a fairy from the winter court that has taken a vacation from the wars and is looking for a good time. This story was originally plotted years ago before the current plot in the books. I am keeping it here because I am stubborn and I still want to write it.

Cold Iron, Hot Knights
    Genre: Modern Fantasy, Fairy, Sidhe
   Possible Rating: Light/Bondage ||     Setting: City/Hollowed Hills/Somewhere Inbetween   ||     Pairing: M/F  or F/F ||    Preferred Character:  Sidhe Knight ||    Seeking: Sidhe Woman
The Story: Seelie/Unseelie it doesn't really matter. It could be a forbidden romance between a knight and a Sidhe woman from the opposite court.Powerful beings diminished from what they once were and trying to come to terms with it. Who are they, what are they and what happens if it all starts to come back?
Alternative: The queen gives one of her personal guards to a Siren. He was once a god of the sea but now power has faded and many have forgotten the name he once wore. However, the queen has never been known for her benevolence and has made the guard swear off any romantic entanglements with the Siren. Can the Former Sea God and Creature born of the sea find a common ground, will he forsake everything and slake a thirst he did not know he ever had?

Plot Possibilities: Open ended, is their a price to pay for that power and how much are they willing to pay for it, what does an immortal do to make the time seem less like the forever they have already lived through?

Poof! What do you need?
   Genre: Modern Fantasy or Fantasy, Demon, Fallen
   Possible Rating: Light to Heavy Bondage ||     Setting: City   ||    Pairing: M/F or M/F/F   ||    Preferred Character: Demon  ||    Seeking: Summoner/Toy/Anything in between
The Story:A demon is called to this plane but like all power there is a catch. It is impossible to fully bind the greatest of demons and it ends up being a partnership. A negotiation each time a task needs to be done with those that are blatant orders being corrupted beyond the spirit of the desire. After all did not the origin of lawyers come from the infernal plane?
Plot Possibilities:Is it a great and powerful sorceress looking to expand her power and try to bond a strong familiar, or perhaps the descendant of one that has already summoned the demon and has just stumbled upon a book that happens to have his name. Will the demon even demand a play thing of his own to taunt the very woman that claims to be his Mistress.

We are Not A-mused

Genre: Modern Fantasy, Renaissance
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: City   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Artist  ||    Seeking: Muse
The Story:An artist catches the eye of Greek Muse and falls in love with him before he can even see her. Her image torments him in his dreams and he cannot help but paint, write, and sometimes both at the same time. She poses as a human woman to get closer and the proximity is enough to make the flame of creativity burn brightly.
Plot Possibilities:Does their love cause the Artist to burn out and be nothing more then an empty husk? Is there a jealous Sister of the Muse that does not like the devotion that he gives her? Does the muse take pity and search for a new lover for her artist before being over come with jealousy? Does the Muse have a darker desire, feeding on an artist until they burn themselves out and eventually come into a horrid end. This story does not end with the artist's death, for there is something else lurking wishing for such inspiration.

Time after Time after Time...
    Genre: Modern Fantasy, Time Travel
   Possible Rating: Light ||    Setting: Anywhere you can imagine   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Time Mage   ||    Seeking: Companion
The Story:The doctor meets magic. There isn't too much to this particular plot yet. He is a master of Time and Fate. Finding his latest companion by diving on her and tackling her down on the street. Then when nothing happens looking fairly perplexed. It is not until he realizes the time that he is a full day early. Nothing like being in the wrong place or the wrong time. Or was it?
Plot Possibilities: Traveling through different times. Zany Magic. The possibilities are endless.

Mist and Flame
    Genre: Fantasy, Political Intrigue, Master/Apprentice
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: High Fantasy    ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Mentor/Retired War Wizard ||    Seeking: Sorcerer in need of more training
The Story:The war was over but that did not mean the fighting had stopped. Tempers started to cool between the two great nations but that did not mean the victor go the spoils. The lands were scarred where the great battles took place. Power and magics unleashed that the world had never known and hopefully never will again. Although the magic colleges still teach the art to those that can use it they are closely monitored and distrusted by all the people. Some have rejoined the colleges hoping to settle down and teach once again but others, those that delved into the magic that is no longer taught out of fear, vanished. It has been fifty years since that last battle, those that have the gift to harness the forbidden magic are quietly displaced. Sometimes however a teacher remembers another time and seeks to place a student so that they can learn, and save their own lives
Plot Possibilities: Exploring the mentor/apprentice relationship. Political intrigue! When she is trained does she convince the tired wizard to go back to the civilized world and reclaim back the world that now fears them. Is there another war brewing and they need to step into stop it? Are they both from opposite sides of the border and have their own prejudice to work though.

Reborn in Fire

Genre: Fantasy, Dragon
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: Anywhere you can imagine   ||     Pairing: M/F   ||   Preferred Character: Dragon  ||     Seeking: Human/Dragon
The Story:A woman is sacrificed to a dragon, the reason can be up for discussion. She could be a disgraced warrior, a sister of a prince that did not like to share power. The dragon comes down and instead of eating or cooking the woman takes her back to his lair. There she gets to know the dragon, hate turning into friendship all the while she meets the other 'captive' of the cave. A charming man that seems to have made peace with the dragon, in reality it is just the dragon's human form.
Plot Possibilities: Does hate turn to love? Does she fall for the human and the secret that they are one in the same cause problems. Could she learn the ancient art of magic and go back to over turn her brother. Does she perhaps have dragon blood that is awakened and find that she has a second form?

Fire Reborn
    Genre: Fantasy, Dragon
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: Anywhere you can imagine   ||     Pairing: M/F   ||   Preferred Character: Knight/Adventurer  ||    Seeking: Dragon
The Story:Similar to the above prompt but only this time in reverse. A young knight seeking glory or under command from a king to slay the dragon that has been seen over the land. He gets to the cave and finds a beautiful woman. Perhaps she was captured by the beasts! Well he is honor bound to save her.
Plot Possibilities:Is the woman really the dragon but in human form? Is it a case of mistaken identity that turns into something more? Does she reveal herself and take the man captive? There have been many male dragon/female captive plots but this idea tickled my fancy enough to list it. How would it work in reverse?

For the Fallen
    Genre: Modern Fantasy, Angel, Demon, Fallen
   Possible Rating: Light-Bondage ||     Setting: City   ||    Pairing: M/F   ||    Preferred Character: Fallen/Angel  ||    Seeking: Human/Angel/Demon
The Story:A lonely angel/former angel of death. No one quite understands who and what he is. His job the solemn task to conduct the souls of the departed to the next great mystery. Perhaps he is a fallen angel, loving the humans too much to take their life and instead gave it back to them.
Plot Possibilities:Does the angel of death meet a human that he cannot reap? Perhaps another Angel takes pity on his lonely quest and attempts to befriend him, or maybe a demon attempts to complete his fall.

Fandoms: First, I will absolutely never play a canon character. I find that exploring the world that has been created by another, perhaps even adding onto it, is far more enjoyable. It also helps that everyone is on the same page.
  • Paranormal Romance: Its a guilty pleasure, have a universe you want to play with give me time to read it and we can
  • Desden Files: How can you not like a world were sarcasm and wit run rampant
  • Laurel K  Hamilton: Enjoy her world even if after the first handful of books I fell out of love with the story
  • All Urban Fantasy?: Too many to name now, read and enjoyed much of them.
  • Wheel of Time: The intricate world always begs to be explored.
  • Brandon Sanderson: Because at this point every world he makes is something I want to play in

Taken Stories: Could be interested in variations of these ideas but not direct duplication. Inspire me and I will happily reopen any of them.

Nothing here yet, just coming back and looking forward to adding stories to this section and writing them out.

Selectively Seeking New Stories
"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
Ideas

Cerigo

Edited and after several years some of the ideas here still quite as relevant as they once were. Looking for new partners as I jump back into the world of writing.

On and Offs
Ideas

Cerigo

Added Four plots, culled a few that have either been taken or have lost interest in. Fixed an orphaned Float tag that broke formatting.

Is a few years between bumps okay? Yeah probably.

On and Offs
Ideas